The Acer 1080p Laptop For 2023
1. Best Of The Best: Acer Swift 3 Thin & Light Laptop, 14" Full HD IPS, AMD Ryzen 5
Acer Swift 3 Thin & Light Laptop, 14" Full HD IPS, AMD Ryzen 5 lets you stay connected and productive on-the-go. Packing a powerful AMD Ryzen 5 processor with Radeon Vega Graphics, it offers excellent performance for multitasking and long hours of work or play. The 14" Full HD display offers crisp visuals and wide viewing angles for watching movies and playing games without a problem. Read Review
2. Best For The Price: Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6" Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 7
Built for both work and play, the slim Acer Aspire 5 is a PC with enough power to tackle your daily tasks. Whether you're editing a presentation in Microsoft Word or streaming your favorite TV show, this 15.6-inch Full HD display offers great visuals and a comfortable viewing experience. This laptop is also designed for your mobile lifestyle with its slim form factor that easily fits into most bags and backpacks. Read Review
3. Best Connectivity: 2021 Flagship Acer Chromebook 15.6" FHD 1080p Light Computer Laptop
The Acer Chromebook FHD 15.6" 1080p IPS TouchScreen Light Laptop is the perfect device for staying connected on the go with Google Chrome OS. The Intel Celeron N4020 Dual Core processor and 4GB DDR4 RAM make it fast and very responsive. The screen has a 1920 x 1080 resolution, with an IPS panel, which is important for viewing angles. The backlit keyboard also makes typing in dimly lit environments easier and more comfortable. Read Review
4. Best Convenient: 2021 Newest Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6" Full HD IPS
This laptop is lightning fast, has a stunning monitor and the power you need to multitask. The AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Quad-Core Processor offers a great balance of performance and power efficiency. The AMD FX 8150P Graphics Card provides amazing visuals while the 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display delivers rich colors and crisp detail. Read Review
Accer is known to produce some of the best laptops on the market. The company has come up with a new streamlined design and we think it looks awesome. With their all-metal chassis, these laptops exude premium looks that would catch anyone’s attention.
Acer laptop generations offer you system-wide performance optimization for smooth gameplay. It also optimizes CPU performance by monitoring usage patterns and adjusting clock speeds accordingly as required. This ensures optimum performance whenever you play games or run applications whether they are resource-intensive or not.
Our team, including qualified experts in this area, conducted a survey and carried out for a great amount of time on finding the right products for the Acer 1080p laptop, nearly many hours. And after lots of effort, we have done it well.
As the result, we found some top trending models on the market that many customers tend to search for. In addition, we believe that the Acer Swift 3 Thin & Light Laptop, 14" Full HD IPS, AMD Ryzen 5 is one of the best options available to you. We have provided you with a detailed buyer's guide and many other good choices so that you can decide which one is the best for your requirements.
RELATED: Our team of experts compiled top 10 17 inch linux laptop by gathering about 5,082 customer reviews. Check them here.
Our Top Picks
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax | HD Webcam (1280 x 720) | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader
- AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Hexa-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 4.0GHz) with Radeon Graphics | 8GB LPDDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 14" Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080 resolution; 16:9 aspect ratio)
- Just 0.63" thin and 2.65 lbs and up to 11.5 hours of battery life!
- 1 - USB Type-C port USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 1- USB 3.2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 - USB 2.0 port & 1 - HDMI port
Best For The Price
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6" Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 7
- Amd Ryzen 7 3700U dual-core processor (Up to 4.0 GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- 802. 11AC Wi-Fi | Backlit keyboard | up to 7.5 hours battery life
- 1 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 - USB 2.0 Ports & 1 - HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display | AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 mobile graphics
2021 Flagship Acer Chromebook 15.6" FHD 1080p Light Computer Laptop
- 🥇 【 Google Chrome OS 】Chrome OS is the speedy, simple and secure OS that powers every Chromebook. Chrome OS updates automatically every 6 weeks with the latest software and protection. Ready for Online Class, Webex, Zoom, Google Meeting
- 🥇 【 Authorized Marxsol Bundle 】12.5 hours+ Lithium-ion polymer battery. 3-Cell Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 12.50 hours. 14.4" x 9.9" x 0.8", 4.19 lbs. 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.0 Type A, 1x Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack, 1x Memory Card Reader. Wireless-AC + Bluetooth+ Marxsol Cable Accessories Included
- 🥇【 4GB DDR4 RAM + 64GB eMMC 】 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 64GB eMMC flash memory, This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- 🥇 【Intel Celeron N4020 Dual Core Processor】1.1GHz Base Frequency, up to 2.40 GHz, , Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 🥇 【15.6” FHD 1080p IPS TouchScreen 】15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient LED screen for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class, Google Classroom, Remote Learning, Zoom Ready.
- 【Display】15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display, enjoy your photos, movies, and games with the crisp quality.
- 【Tech Specs】Windows 10 Home 64-bit, English | 1 - USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 - USB 2.0 Port & 1 - HDMI Port with HDCP Support| HD Camera | Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 【Included in the package】Bundled with Cloth
- 【RAM and Storage】RAM is upgraded to 20GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard Drive is upgraded to 1 TB Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfe.
- 【Processor】AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Quad-Core Processor (Base Frequency at 2.10GHz, Up to 3.50GHz at Maximum Boost Clock, 4 Cores, 4MB Cache, 4 Threads)| Radeon Vega 6 Graphics
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer ComfyView LED-backlit non-touch Display; Intel UHD Graphics
- IEEE 802.11ac, 1xGigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.2, 2xUSB2.0, 1xUSB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1xHDMI, 1xheadphone jack; standard non-backlit keyboard with a 10-key number pad. 2x Stereo speakers. 1xNetwork (RJ-45);
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad Core Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz); 8GB DDR4 Memory, expandable to 12GB; 256GB NVMe SSD; No SD or micro SD slots; No Optical Drive.
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit . 2-cell Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery up to 8 hrs. Size: 14.3x9.7x0.78 inches. Color: Steel Gray
- Powerful and portable, the Aspire 3 laptop delivers on every aspect of everyday computing. Featuring the new 10th Gen InteI Core i5 processor, the Aspire 3 opens more possibilities than ever before—via performance, connectivity and entertainment. The Aspire 3 is the perfect laptop for every need. It packs a beautiful 15.6" Full HD screen, solid performance and the Dual-Band WiFi into an attractive design that's easy to place in a backpack and take to class.
- 【Customization】 Seal is opened for Hardware/Software upgrade only to enhance performance. Upgrade to 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 Memory | 256GB NVMe M.2 SSD | No DVD
- 【Powerful Performance with AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core】AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz, 4MB Cache, 2-Cores); AMD Radeon Graphics Integrated Graphics
- 【Connectivity】1xUSB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2xUSB 2.0 ports & 1xHDMI port with HDCP support, 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- 【Display and Graphics】15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
2020 Acer Chromebook 315 15.6" Full HD 1080p IPS Touchscreen Laptop PC
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display;
- Be dialed in all the time, everywhere and anywhere with the Acer Chromebook 315. Recognized as the perfect multi-media companion, this special machine is super thin, extra light, and delivers unmatched value in todays fast-paced, technology-driven world. It features a 15.6" Full HD Touch IPS Display, an impressive HDR camera, fast wireless connectivity, and long-lasting battery life, so you can run your favorite Google apps or access your photos, videos, music, and documents all day long.
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor 1.1 GHz, Up to 2.8GHz; 4GB LPDDR4 RAM; 64GB eMMC Flash Memory; No Optical Drive
- 2 - USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C 2 - USB 3.0 Ports; 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo . Bluetooth4.0, 802.11ac, HD Webcam
- Google Classroom Compatible! Chrome OS, Only 2.76 lb, 12.5 hours battery life. Color: Platinum Gray
- 【Upgraded to 12GB DDR4 SDRAM】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【Multiple Ports and Accessories】1 USB 3.1 Type-C, 2 USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 USB 2.0, HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45), WiFi 6, Bluetooth, Backlight Keyboard, 2 Stereo Speakers, HD Camera, Up to 8 Hours Battery Life, Windows 10 Home, come with GalliumPi MousePad.
- 【10th Gen Intel Quad Core i5-1035G1】Powerful 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor runs from 1.0 GHz up to 3.6 GHz, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 6MB Intel Smart Cache.
- 【15.6" Full HD Widescreen】15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) LED-backlit IPS ComfyView Widescreen Display. Enjoy your entertainment with the great quality and high-definition detail of million pixels.
- 【512GB PCIe NVMe SSD】Grow your digital collections and still have room left over.
- [Ports and Operating System]1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support,802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life,Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- [Memory and Hard Drive]RAM is upgraded to 8GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is upgraded to 128GB SSD plus 1TB HDD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- [Display] 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- [Processor] AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores ), 3-cell lithium-ion, up to 6 hours battery life mixed-use
- 【Windows 10 Pro & 32GB USB Card bundle】Windows 10 Pro, the best version of Windows OS and built for business and education use. Protect your data with enterprise-grade security, login from any device anywhere, and boost productivity with powerful management tools. 32GB USB from Best To Buy.
- 【15.6” FHD Display】15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display. Watch what you love in all its clarity with detail and saturated colors from edge to edge thanks to the 15.6" FHD display.
- 【AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor】AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores )
- 【256GB PCIe SSD】Boot up in seconds, get to files faster, and have room for loads of files with the lightning-quick solid state drive.
- 【12GB RAM】Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs at the same time. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage.
What to Look for When Selecting acer 1080p laptop?
There are numerous factors for customers to consider whenever they decide to buy a acer 1080p laptop. Simultaneously, it comes with many product types and brands, which makes it difficult for you to choose yourself. Thus, we are here to give you support, guidance, and solutions to these problems. Our buying guide will highlight some most outstanding features related to the acer 1080p laptop of 2023.
Nowadays, the number of technology sale networks, especially websites, sale forums, or even the online space for customers’ comments, has been dramatically increased. So, you can quickly obtain information on acer 1080p laptop available on these sources.
Along with reading the update of acer 1080p laptop on famous websites, you are also expected to go through some needed things below to make a great decision.
For the most part, 8 gigabytes should suffice for Windows users. However upgrading to 16GB will increase your computer's performance and be a requirement for gamers. Before you purchase RAM, make sure it is properly soldered to your motherboard. It is impossible to replace the RAM if it has been soldered.
If you have the funds, consider an SSD drive. It should be at least 256 gigabytes. SSDs perform faster than older standards like SATA, particularly if you use NVMe. This allows data to be transferred from the drive quickly.
At least one USB-C and at most one USB-A are required, as well as a microphone/headset connector. You should also consider USB-C charging and an SD reader.
Understanding Processor Names (CPUs)
Two companies make laptop processors, Intel and AMD.
RELATED: We make a detailed review of 17 inch touchscreen laptops to help you stop confusing and save time and effort.
How Much RAM Do I Need?
For most users, we recommend at least 8GB. This should suffice for most web browsing tasks, spreadsheet editing, occasional photo and video editing, as well as basic web browsing. If you use Adobe Photoshop and Premiere regularly, play 3D drafting or work in app or web development, you might consider upgrading to 16GB. You can not add more memory to laptops after they are purchased. This usually costs $100 to $200.
Which Laptop Is Best For Gaming Or Creating?
Any laptop can be used to create and play games. However, the component of the laptop will determine the content and speed with which it is played and created.
You don't require a gaming laptop to play casual web-based games.
You will need more money to buy discrete graphics such as Nvidia's RTX 30 series GPUs.
Gaming screens should have a 120Hz refresh rate or higher to make games run smoothly. Displays that can display 100% of the sRGB colour space are ideal for content creation.
Which Laptops Last The Longest?
A good laptop should last between three and five years depending on the type of notebook you purchase. An ultrabook or business notebook, as well as a MacBook, will last longer and feel better than an inexpensive laptop under $500 with only a plastic body and basic processing. A laptop you use primarily around your home will last longer than one you take with you on trips. It is easier to add more storage and memory to business laptops and photo editing laptops to prolong their life expectancy. Gaming laptops will be more worn than any other types of laptops, as new 3D gaming apps are becoming increasingly demanding.
Do I Need A GPU (Graphics Processing Unit)?
To create images on your computer's screen, graphics cards are used in conjunction with the CPU. Many desktops have integrated graphics units (IGU) These units are very simple and will handle basic tasks. They are not sufficient to handle games and other complex computing. Many gamers opt for IGUs with dedicated gaming hardware. It improves performance as well as portability.
Are Chromebooks Worth It?
They are indeed, but not suitable for all users. Google Chrome OS, which Google launched 10 years ago, has made a lot of progress. Chromebooks are laptops running on Chrome OS that can be used for web browsing or mobile applications. These laptops are simple to use, secure and affordable. They can only run Windows and Mac software natively.
What's The Best Laptop For Home, Travel, Or Both?
Many people's work habits were affected by the pandemic. People who used laptops to travel frequently may find that these ultra-portable devices are no longer suitable for home work. You might prefer a larger display and more power to play games than a long-lasting battery.
Consider a 15.6 inch laptop or bigger if you plan to use your laptop for work and do not need to move it around much.
Travel with a 13- or 14 inch laptop or two in one is the best option. These laptops are the most lightweight and compact, but they still provide excellent battery life.
Which Is Better, MacOS Or Windows?
Personal preference and financial budget will determine which laptop is best for you.
There are many software options between them, so you shouldn't have to choose one. A Windows laptop has the advantage of gaming.
MacOS can also be used more easily and safely than Windows. This is especially true for those who need their computer to do the work.
READ NEXT: The Easiest To Use Mp3 Players For 2023