The Best 46 Inch Smart Tv For 2023
1. Best Of The Best: LG OLED C1 Series 48” Alexa Built-in 4k Smart TV
LG OLED C1 TV is a one-stop-shop for all your entertainment needs. Game Optimizer gives you easier access to all your game settings, while the latest HDMI allows for fast gaming speeds. Bringing you and your family the best experience Read Review
2. Best Bang For The Buck: TCL 50-inch Class 4-Series 4K UHD Smart Roku LED TV - 50S435
TCL 50 inch, 4K resolution for a lifelike viewing experience. Thousands of streaming channels, your favorite broadcast TV, and other devices are front-and-center with no more flipping through inputs or wading through complicated menus. Read Review
3. Great Screen: SAMSUNG 43-inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series
Experience vivid colors that are crystal clear and finely tuned to deliver a beautifully crisp and rich picture. The sleek, elegant design is made of premium materials and fits in any room. Read Review
4. Upgrade pick: Amazon Fire TV 43" Omni Series 4K UHD smart TV
Amazon Fire TV is a one-stop shop for all your entertainment needs. With this device, you can stream movies and TV shows, watch sports and play games. With a 4K UHD screen that delivers stunning content. Read Review
5. The Crystal Clear Picture: SAMSUNG 43-Inch Class Crystal UHD AU8000 Series
The power of the world's first and only processor designed for crystal displays is now at your fingertips. With a powerful 4K resolution, 4K HDR, and an expanded color gamut, you can see every detail with stunning clarity. The crystal clear picture quality is complemented by sound from Dolby Atmos immersive surround sound technology to deliver the ultimate entertainment experience. Read Review
If you’re looking to purchase a new television that can double your visual experience, then an smart tv is the perfect choice for you.
Smart TVs are equipped with an internet connection and apps so users can stream content directly from the screen. Smart TVs come in many sizes, but the most common ones are 40-inch, 43-inch, and 50-inch. Since there are some differences in features between these sizes, it’s important to know what they are when shopping for one.
If you’re in search of the best 46 inch smart tv, read on to discover more information on this size and how they differ from other options.
Our team had to focus on researching and sifting through 16 hours to get such results for readers. These studies are based on customer star reviews and interviews about their feelings when using the product. When it comes to finding the best 46 inch smart tv, we believe LG OLED C1 Series 48” Alexa Built-in 4k Smart TV is a worth product to buy. If you're looking for additional options and more in-depth advice, you may check out the following.
RELATED: The best deals of best led tvs in 2023 will be given below, and you can straightforward choose the greatest one.
Our Top Picks
Best Of The Best
LG OLED C1 Series 48” Alexa Built-in 4k Smart TV
- GOOGLE ASSISTANT & ALEXA BUILT IN: There’s no need for an extra device – just ask your TV for music, weather, news, your Amazon shopping list, and more. Plus, conveniently control your connected home and smart devices.
- OLED DISPLAY: Watch your content come to life in over 8 million pixels. Each pixel turns on and off independently so you'll see your content with perfect black, over a billion rich colors and infinite contrast for a viewing experience like no other.
- α9 GEN 4 AI PROCESSOR 4K: Picture and sound adjustment happen automatically with our best processor. The a9 Gen4 AI Processor 4K uses deep-learning algorithms to detect scenes and genres to make your content look its best no matter what or when you're watching.
- HOME CINEMA EXPERIENCE: Get breathtaking picture and audio that makes you feel like you're in the action with Cinema HDR, Dolby Vision IQ & Dolby Atmos. See movies exactly how directors intended with Filmmaker Mode. And with built-in access to Netflix, Prime Video, Apple TV plus, Disney plus and LG channels, your favorite content is at your fingertips.
- GAME OPTIMIZER: Game Optimizer gives you easier access to all your game settings, while the latest HDMI allows for fast gaming speeds. Plus, you'll get low input lag and fast response times with Auto Low-Latency Mode and HGiG.
Best Bang For The Buck
TCL 50-inch Class 4-Series 4K UHD Smart Roku LED TV - 50S435
- Direct lit LED produces great picture quality. Stand Separation Distance 39.6 inches
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 44. 1 X 25. 7 X 3. 2 inches, TV with stand: 44. 1 X 28 X 8 inches
- Smart functionality delivers all your favorite content with over 500,000 movies and TV episodes, accessible through the simple and intuitive Roku TV
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2. 0 with HDCP 2. 2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out, Ethernet
- Multi voice: Smart TV with Alexa and Bixby. Mini Wall Mount Compatible and Vesa Wall Mount Compatible
- Smart TV powered by Tizen: Go beyond smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience.
- VESA wall mount support included
- Crystal display: Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture.
- Crystal processor 4K: This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K.
- Alexa built-in: Ask more from your TV. Just ask Alexa to open apps, change the channel, search for movies and shows, play music, control your smart home devices and more. To talk to Alexa, press and hold the mic button on your remote.
- HDR: Unveils shades of color you can't find on HDTV. Sound Output (RMS)-20W
- Watch what you want - Stream over 1 million movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites with subscriptions to Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, and more.
- Smart and always getting smarter - Fire TV adds new Alexa skills, features, smart home capabilities, and voice functionality all the time.
- Brilliant 4K entertainment - Bring movies and shows to life with support for vivid 4K Ultra HD, HDR 10, HLG, and Dolby Digital Plus, and control the TV hands-free with Alexa.
- Hands-free TV with Alexa - With built-in microphones, just ask to turn on the TV, and find, launch, and control content, so you can put down the remote.
- Connect all your devices - Use the 3 HDMI inputs to connect to cable or satellite and video game consoles. The HDMI eARC lets you add audio equipment for enhanced sound.
- Scenes that leap off the screen - 4K Ultra HD, HDR 10, and HLG deliver a clearer and more vibrant picture with brighter colors compared to 1080p Full HD.
- Designed to protect your privacy - Built with privacy protections and controls, including a switch that electronically disconnects the microphones.
- All your entertainment in one place - Watch live and free TV, play video games, and stream music.
The Crystal Clear Picture
SAMSUNG 43-Inch Class Crystal UHD AU8000 Series
- DYNAMIC CRYSTAL COLOR: A fine crystal layer reveals millions of true-to-life colors.
- 3 HDMI PORTS: Connect up to 3 devices with HDMI.
- CRYSTAL PROCESSOR 4K: Intelligent, ultra-fast optimization of 4K content
- HDR: Unveils shades of color that go beyond HDTV.
- The ultra-thin profile lets your TV blend in effortlessly.
- SMART TV WITH MULTIPLE VOICE ASSISTANTS: Access apps and streaming services right on your TV with your voice.
Insignia 50-inch Class F30 Series
- Alexa voice control - Speak commands into the voice remote with Alexa to control your Fire TV verbally—ask it to watch live TV, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices and more.
- Item arrives in packaging that reveals what’s inside and can’t be hidden.
- 4K Ultra HD (2160p resolution) - Enjoy breathtaking 4K movies and TV shows at 4 times the resolution of Full HD, and upscale your current content to Ultra HD-level picture quality.
- Access thousands of shows with Fire TV - Watch over 1 million streaming movies and TV episodes with access to thousands of channels, apps and Alexa skills, including Apple TV+, Disney+, Hulu, Netflix, Prime Video, Sling TV, YouTube and other services right from this TV.
- DTS Studio Sound - This premium audio enhancement suite creates realistic and immersive audio with two-speaker playback that expands your sense of space and ambience.
- Samsung Smart TV. Mini Wall Mount and Vesa Wall Mount Compatible
- Micro Dimming Pro
- Wireless Connectivity Wi-Fi Connectivity: Yes Wi-Fi Direct: Yes
- Full HD 1080p Resolution
- SmartThings App Support. Product Size (W x H x D) Without Stand-36.3 x 20.9 x 2.9 inches. Stand Size (WxHxD)-5.2 x 5.6 x 6.7 inches
Sony X80J 43 Inch TV
- APPLE AIRPLAY – Works with AirPlay 2 to easily stream content from your Apple device.
- WORKS WITH ALEXA – Through an Alexa enabled device, ask Alexa to change channels, adjust volume, and turn your TV on/off.
- 4K X-REALITY PRO – Our unique 4K database upscales all the HD content you love to near-4K resolution bringing back real-world detail and texture.
- ULTRA-SLIM WALL MOUNT COMPATIBLE – Hang your TV like a work of art with the optional SU-WL855 ultra-slim wall-mount bracket available for 55” class, 65” class, and 75” class X80J series TVs.
- GOOGLE ASSISTANT – Use your voice to easily find your favorite movies, shows, and music. Get answers on screen, control smart home devices, and more.
- MOTIONFLOW XR – On-screen motion stays smooth and clear, allowing fast moving sequences in sports, action movies, and games to be seen with lifelike clarity.
- 4K HDR PROCESSOR X1 – Powerful TV processing that delivers a picture that is smooth and clear, full of rich colors and detailed contrast.
- TRILUMINOS PRO – Reproduces more colors than a conventional TV resulting in picture quality that is natural and precise, and closer than ever to real life.
- HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE (HDR) & DOLBY Vision – Enjoy immersive and engaging cinematic content as the creator intended with HDR and Dolby Vision.
- GOOGLE TV – Seamlessly browse 700,000+ movies and TV episodes from across your favorite streaming services, all in one place. Watch content from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, the Apple TV app, and many more.
- Chromecast Built-in: Easily cast movies, shows, and photos from your Android or iOS device to your TCL Android TV.
- High Dynamic Range: HDR delivers bright and accurate colors for a lifelike viewing experience.
- Google Assistant Built-in: Search for movies and shows across thousands of available apps, get entertainment recommendations, access media playback controls, change the temperature, dim the lights, and so much more. Ask questions and see the answers on your TV, including Google Photos, your calendar, sports scores, and more. Even automate and control your smart devices. The Google Assistant is always on, ready to help, and makes life in your living room that much more relaxing.
- Stunning 4K Ultra HD: 4K resolution delivers stunning detail and remarkable visual experience.
- Thousands of streaming apps: Stream 700,000+ movies and shows, live sports and news, or your favorite music from Google Play, YouTube and your favorite apps.
Toshiba 50-inch Class C350 Series
- See all your content in one place - Fire TV brings live, over-the-air TV, streaming channels, and your favorite apps together onto one convenient home screen. Subscriptions may be required. Content availability subject to change.
- 4 times resolution of Full HD, four times the detail. With Toshiba 4K TV, you can enjoy uncompromisingly crisp, clear visuals for a fully immersive, professional theater quality.
- Dolby Vision HDR and HDR10 transforms your TV into an entertainment powerhouse. The image technology from cinemas, now brought together in the home, provide amazing realism that you'll see, hear, and feel like never before.
- Regza Engine 4K is Toshiba’s high performance 4K engine for stunning picture quality, with ultra essential PQ technology combined with high quality LCD panel, you can get an incredible ultra HD 4K images with breath-taking picture quality.
- DTS Virtual: X technology is a scalable and versatile advanced post processing package that creates an immersive audio experience by virtualizing height content over traditional stereos
What to Look For in a best 46 inch smart tv?
Some of you may be reluctant to select one of the best 46 inch smart tv, to be honest. The main reason is that you didn’t study that before. There are pretty lots of factors that must be considered when investing in best 46 inch smart tv. You are expected to count on our expertise in best 46 inch smart tv to make the right choice.
So now we move on to the significant factors related to best 46 inch smart tv you must keep in mind:
TV Screen Sizes
HDMI And Connections
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
Do I Need HDMI 2.1?No. No. These features may provide smoother gaming, but they aren't often that significant. TVs without HDMI 2.1 support next-generation consoles perfectly.
Do You Need A Separate Sound System?Even if you don't plan on using your soundbar to connect to surround sound systems, it's worth considering the audio quality of your set. You want a screen capable of delivering the loudest sound possible without distortion and cabinet rattle. Think about how the dialogue sounds, and what low-end rumble bass can produce.
Do The Best TVs Need 4K Resolution?The minimum resolution for 4K, as defined by TV companies, is 3840x2160 pixels or 2160p. A Full HD 1080p image measures only 1920x1080 pixels. A 4K screen can show approximately 8 million pixels. This is four times the resolution of a 1080p display.
This best TV guide will not show you anything less than 4K resolution. However, there might be an 8K TV that packs 33 million pixels for greater detail and a higher price.
Should You Wall-mount One Of The Best TVs?To make sure that your flatscreen can be supported by the wall, consult a professional. Next, find out whether the set is wall-mountable and ask for the bracket's inclusion in either the base package or an add-on.
How Big A TV Should I Get?I believe that bigger screens are better and you should spend more money on larger screen sizes than on image quality. It also depends on the size of your room and how far you sit. If you are sitting further from the TV, you will need a larger screen. It also depends upon the size of your room and how far you are from it.
How Do I Get The Best TV Sound?Many TVs have poor sound quality due to their small cabinets that don't allow for adequate-sized speakers and bass. An external sound system is necessary to achieve the best possible sound quality. A soundbar can deliver better quality audio than TVs' built-in speakers.
What Is A Smart TV?Smart TVs can be any TV with internet capabilities, so they can access streaming services and apps like Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime Video.
Each TV manufacturer has its own smart TV platform. These platforms can be used in different ways, including speed and quality. They also have different app support. For those who prefer to bark commands than click, some might not have Disney Plus or have a simpler layout.
What Is OLED TV Burn-in?A burn-in occurs when a part of an image, such as the channel logo or news ticker on a TV, persists as a ghostly backdrop regardless of what else is onscreen. OLED TVs can burn in, however it is unlikely with regular use. You can prevent burn-in by changing what you are watching.
READ NEXT: The 10 Best Av Amp Of 2023, Tested By Our Experts