The Best Bluetooth Surround Sound For 2023
1. Best Overall: Polk Audio Signa S4 Ultra-Slim Sound Bar
Featuring eight channels of uncompromised audio, this soundbar will take your viewing experience to new heights.
2. Runner-Up: SAMSUNG 3.1ch A650 A Series Soundbar
This unit comes with a dedicated center speaker for enhanced dialogue and an Adaptive Sound Lite feature that optimizes sound to the video content.
3. Best For QLED TV: SAMSUNG 3.1.2ch Q700A Q Series Soundbar
This set is equipped with Q-SYMPHONY, an audio technology that creates a synchronized immersive sound with your TV.
4. Best For Sub-Bass: Klipsch Cinema 600 Sound Bar
This sleek and slim design sits elegantly on your TV while delivering a cinematic experience that immerses you in the middle of the action.
If you wish to improve your home cinema experience, you must have a good surround sound system. The most realistic soundstage can be achieved by positioning a soundbar and its subwoofer around you.
If you're organized and dislike having bulky wires lying about, then you're lucky, because nowadays, most soundbars are equipped with integrated Bluetooth to provide quick and convenient connectivity for users.
Without further ado, here's our collection of the best Bluetooth soundbars for surround sound on the market. All of our picks come with additional subwoofers that you set up around the room for an immersive surround sound experience.
Our Polk Audio Signa S4 Ultra-Slim Sound Bar is surely a perfect choice for that. Along with the affordable price and multiple handy inputs, this set can provide a wide and fulfilling soundstage and deliver deep and rich bass.
RELATED: The best small tv soundbar for every need and budget, based on over 5,864 reviews from former users.
Our Top Picks
- NUMEROUS CONNECTION POSSIBILITIES - Plug in your audio source via the provided inputs - (1) optical, (1) analog 3.5mm, or Bluetooth, and USB-A (for firmware updates). Enjoy uncompromised audio experience over the eight channels via the HDMI (eARC) output
- UP-FIRING SPEAKERS FOR HEIGHT ELEVATION - In addition to L/R Tweeters (1"), (2) Racetrack Mid Drivers (4.7" x 1.6") and a 1" Center, the left/right elevation speakers (2.6") utilize Atmos' height channels for an immersive 3D sound over your head
- 1-CABLE SETUP, WORKS WITH ANY TV INCLUDING THE LATEST 8K ULTRA-HD TVs - Get this system up and running in less than 5 minutes—all you have to do is unbox, connect and you are ready to listen. A great addition to your home theater!
- POLK'S EXCLUSIVE VOICE AND BASS ADJUST TECHNOLOGY, along with S4's center channel lets you customize voice and bass levels, so you hear crystal clear dialogues and maximize bass without missing a word. For maximum impact, control the sub and the sound bar's bass using Bass Adjust Technology
- EXCELLENT SOUND AND VALUE - At par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market. At 2.4" tall, the Signa S4 fits most spaces - easily wall-mount it or place in front of your TV. It won’t block your TV’s bottom edge or IR remote sensor
- WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC from your favorite streaming apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and others directly from your smartphone, tablet, or other compatible devices via built-in Bluetooth technology
- ADVANCED ULTRA-SLIM SOUNDBAR & WIRELESS SUB - The Signa S4 with an upgraded 7-driver array & a dedicated full-range center channel delivers True 3D Surround Sound (Dolby Atmos 3.1.2 certified) and the 5.25" sub gives you a WIDE SOUND STAGE AND DEEP BASS
- BUILT-IN CENTER SPEAKER - A dedicated speaker enhances dialogue so you hear every word
- BASS BOOST - Instantly amplify the bass with the touch of a button.
- DOLBY DIGITAL 5.1 / DTS VIRTUAL:X - Immersive surround sound simulation that draws you in.
- COMMON SOLUTIONS PER ISSUE: Disconnects from tv -- Replace the cable. Rear speakers keeps dropping -- Update the software Can't connect to my tv -- Replace the cable. No sound -- TV sees sound bar but no sound This can happen when connected to other Manufacturer’s TV. Solution is to set the Digital Sound Out to “Auto” (not “Pass-Through”) on their TV menu. Subwoofer stopped working. -- Likely due to interference. Move the subwoofer closer, then run ID SET again (wireless speaker linking process)
- ADAPTIVE SOUND LITE - Optimizes sound to video content.
- SUBWOOFER INCLUDED - Wireless subwoofer included.
- TRUE 3.1.2CH SOUND - The complete audio entertainment experience with 3 channels, 1 subwoofer and 2 up-firing channels.
- WORKS WITH - Enjoy your Soundbar hands-free using voice control through your Alexa-enabled device.
- SPACEFIT SOUND - Automatically calibrated sound and enhanced clarity to adapt to your space.
- DOLBY ATMOS / DTS:X - Theater-quality sound that fires from the front, side and above for true audio immersion.
- Q-SYMPHONY - Perfectly synchronized, fully immersive QLED TV and soundbar audio.
- 45 inches 3.1 Soundbar With 10 inches Wireless Subwoofer
- HDMI-ARC: Single Cable, Single Remote Control
- Powerful audio performance with deep, theater-like sub-bass and crisp high-end definition
- Best-In-Class 600W Peak Power
- 5.1 Decoding for Virtualized Surround Sound
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
- Easy setup with HDMI or Optical cable and automatic subwoofer connection
- Wireless subwoofer for deep bass and flexible placement. Center unit-36-5/8 × 2-1/2 × 4-1/4 inches, Subwoofer-7-1/2 × 16-1/2 × 16 inches
- DTS Virtual: X virtual 3D surround sound
- Play music and podcasts through Spotify Connect, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth
- Alexa built-in for voice control of your sound bar, playing music, listening to news, setting alarms and timers, asking questions, controlling smart home devices, and more
- With Alexa, playing music is as simple as asking for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon music and more
- 2.1 Channel 400W - Perfect when you want to give your TV a boost with sound bar and subwoofer - 2.1ch sound, great audio quality and minimalist design.
- High Resolution Audio (24bit / 96kHz): Sounds closer to the real thing. Higher sampling rates and bit depth provide sound quality that surpasses CDs.
- Wireless Surround Sound Ready - Wirelessly pair the 2.0ch Rear Speaker Kit expansion to deliver audio from behind for greater depth and immersive surround sound. (Rear Speaker Kit available separately)
- Bluetooth Streaming - Wirelessly stream with Bluetooth 4.2 to provide range and reliability to wirelessly connect your LG sound bar to your tablet, phone or other device.
- DTS Virtual: X - Hear every detail. Transform any movie, TV show or playlist into an immersive, multidimensional audio experience..
- Wireless subwoofer delivers powerful bass sound
- Connect to your TV wirelessly via Bluetooth
- Immersive AE (Audio Enhancer) upscale audio closes to 7.1.2 each sound
- Utilize a simple, clean connection with one-cable HDMI ARC
- 3.1ch Dolby Atmos DTS: X and Vertical Surround Engine
- EARC enabled to easily enjoy immersive Dolby Atmos audio from your favorite streaming providers
- Enjoy high quality movies with 4K HDR pass through
- Multiple easy connections so you can enjoy all your media
- Sound modes to customize listening to movies and music
- Now with alexa multi-room audio
- Jbl surround sound brings an immersive virtual 5.1 sound experience for your tv without any extra wires or speakers
- 4k pass-through with hdr 10 and dolby vision provides the best resolution
- An impressive 550w of total system power
- Connector type: HDMI
- 10"" wireless subwoofer delivers deep, thrilling sound
- Built-in chromecast, airplay2 and bluetooth
- Designed to be paired with the Bose sound bar 500, Bose sound bar 700 and Compatible with SoundTouch 300 soundbar as well
- Latest Bose soundbar — It’s the most immersive Bose voice control soundbar yet. Two custom-engineered upfiring dipole speakers work with Bose technologies to make it feel as if sound is coming from every direction — even overhead
- Newly designed subwoofer that delivers a dynamic range of bass in a small, compact size that can be easily hidden
- Sleek design — From material quality to construction and finishes to controls, Bose obsessed over every detail to produce a Bluetooth soundbar speaker that looks as astonishing as it sounds
- Dolby Atmos soundbar — This wireless Bluetooth soundbar lends an extra dimension of height to your sound. Proprietary Bose TrueSpace spatial processing analyzes and upmixes sounds for an enveloping listening experience in Dolby, stereo, and more
- Crafted from Premium materials and measuring only 10" x 10" x 10" for easy, inconspicuous placement
- Built-in voice assistants (Alexa and Google Assistant) — Noise-rejecting microphones work together to listen in every direction for your commands, even when the music’s playing loudly. For times when you want privacy, just disable the microphones with the mic-off button
- Connects wirelessly to the Bose sound bar for easier setup and placement, so you can enjoy your entertainment in minutes
- In the box: Remote (RMT-AH400U), Batteries for remote, HDMI Cable, Wall Hanging Bracket (with screws x 2), Wall Mount Template
- High-resolution Audio capable
- Stream and control audio content with your favorite smart devices
- Ultimate Home Theater Upgrade with 3.1ch Dolby Atmos DTS: X and Vertical Sound Engine
- Seven sound modes for enhanced movies, music, gaming, news and sport
- Wireless Subwoofer included
- Stream music, online radio, and podcasts from your Amazon connected device directly to your Z9F soundbar. Just ask Alexa.
- Voice enhancement for greater clarity
- Built-in Wi-Fi and easy BLUETOOTH streaming
- 4K HDR compatible
Buying Guide and Tips for better purchase of best bluetooth surround sound
Merchandise is much more than a physical item. It's the result of someone having an idea, working on it, and making it a reality. When you go out to buy, these would be the factors you should know once looking for best bluetooth surround sound.
In fact, this is not about how much it costs and what other people think of it, but whether it will suit your requirements and last long enough even for users to have your money's worth out of it. This article will inform consumers about how and why you buy best bluetooth surround sound.
Ease Of Set-up And Use
Wi-Fi And Bluetooth
Number Of Channels And Speakers
There are special sound modes for various audio types, such as watching movies, listening to music, or gaming. You can adjust the treble and bass settings depending on what you are watching/listening too.
Compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa for voice-controlled music.
Front-panel displays that display important information, such as volume levels. Make sure to check if this display is able to be switched off when it's not in use so that it does not become distracting.
RELATED: With so many options on the market, it can be hard to choose the best budget friendly soundbar. We've rounded up the best list for you here.
Where Do I Place My Soundbar?The soundbars can be placed directly in front of your TV using a stand, or any other type of furniture. They are usually less than 2 inches high so they won't interfere with the infrared remote port of your TV or block it. Some soundbars are also wall-mountable and include brackets. There are third-party kits that can be used to mount soundbars on the wall.
Can You Use A Soundbar To Play Music?A soundbar can make music play through your TV much more enjoyable. Bluetooth is a feature that many soundbars offer, so you won't have to turn on the TV to hear your music. A soundbar that has a wireless subwoofer will work best to reproduce deep bass and dynamics.
Will A Soundbar Improve Sound Quality?Modern TVs have very tiny speakers which bounce sound off of your TV. As a result, they can be distant and harsh. A soundbar can be added to most TVs to improve their sound quality, particularly when it comes down to reproducing spoken words. It will also allow you to listen to music.
Can You Add A Subwoofer To A Sound Bar?Wireless sound bars often come with a subwoofer. You can also add your own wireless subwoofer to the sound bars that do not have one. If you desire an immersive experience, you'll want it.
Can You Add Speakers To A Sound Bar?There are both yes and no. Some sound bars have additional speakers that can be added to the system, which brings you closer to home theatre sound. If the soundbar is multi-room compatible, then wireless rear speakers can be added. This is a good option for those who have or want to install a multi-room sound system in their home.
Can You Use Any Soundbar With Any TV?There are very few exceptions to this rule. However, you can still use your soundbar with any TV. It is helpful sometimes to match soundbar and TV brands. New soundbars often use HDMI ARC to transmit the audio from the TV's speakers through the soundbar. If both of your devices have this port, you are good. An optical connection is available on some older soundbars, and almost all TVs have them.
Can A Sound Bar Be Used As A Center Speaker?There are some that can and others that can't, but it's not something we recommend. Although a passive soundbar could technically be used to provide center channel speakers, this is not what it was designed for. This is like asking a pitcher to play both catch and second base instead of the only position that he excels at.
Are Soundbars Really Worth It?They are well worth the investment when compared to how loud your TV sounds. A soundbar costs only $100 and can make your TV viewing experience 10x better. A soundbar can make it easier to understand speech by allowing TV speakers to face down.
best bluetooth surround sound are usually made of high-quality materials, come with a warranty in case something goes wrong, and have a lot of positive customer feedback. If you want to buy the best commodity for your necessities, you must first understand what characteristics or qualities constitute an "ideal" item.
You can also look into Hisense HS312 3.1ch Premium Sound Bar as an alternative to the options listed above. We hope that this list of excuses why investing in the best is worthwhile will assist you in making an informed decision when shopping online.