The Best Budget Atmos Soundbar For 2023
1. Best Overall: SAMSUNG HW-Q950A 11.1.4ch Soundbar
With the latest acoustic technologies, experience realistic 3D audio with sound precisely projected from above, in front, behind, and to the side of you. SAMSUNG HWQ950A allows you to flood your room with sound from all directions for an immersive audio entertainment experience. Read Review
2. Best For The Price: Sony HTX8500 2.1ch Dolby Atmos/DTS:X Soundbar
Vertical Surround Engine is the latest surround technology from Sony. It allows you to enjoy Dolby Atmos, and DTSX, all from one slim unit. Advanced DSP technology allows only two front speakers to reproduce cinematic sound from any room, no matter how big or small. Read Review
3. Best Sound Quality: JBL Bar 9.1 - Channel Soundbar System
With two detachable surround speakers and Dolby Atmos® and DTS:XTM 3D sound, the JBL Bar 9.1 soundbar brings the audio experience of a movie theater into your home. With a total system power of 820 watts, you'll be able to enjoy every Oscar-worthy performance with powerful, crystal-clear audio. Read Review
4. Best Powerful: Bose Smart Soundbar 900 Dolby Atmos
Sound is powerful. Bose Smart Soundbar 900 w/ Dolby Atmos gives you the cinema-like experience in your own home. Bose technology is combined with custom-engineered, up-firing dipole speaker systems that make the room feel flooded with sound. Read Review
Do you own a home theater or just a simple television? If not, then it is time to upgrade and invest in the best soundbar for your TV set. The market for soundbars has grown exponentially in the past few years. There are many affordable options available for anyone looking to upgrade their audio quality.
Unfortunately, most of them aren’t worth your money. With so many brands flooding the market with budget-friendly speakers, it’s hard to know which one stands out from the rest. Thankfully, we have compiled a list of the top 12 best budget atmos soundbar on the market today.
Even if you are on a tight budget, you can still get an amazing piece of technology that will transform the way you experience entertainment at home.
After nearly 19 hours of research, we were able to come up with many top products from prominent brands like Samsung, Sony, Jbl, Bose, Vizio, Lg, Byl, Vmai, Yamaha, Zvox, Nakamichi, Pheanoo audio, Polk audio. Among them, SAMSUNG HW-Q950A 11.1.4ch Soundbar seems to be the first product you can rely on. Alternatively, if you're simply looking for a good-looking option, you may go with Sony HTX8500 2.1ch Dolby Atmos/DTS:X Soundbar.
Our article today focuses mainly on giving you guidelines and tips to be able to buy the right product that best suits your needs. Explore with us right here.
RELATED: What’s great about having a sound system in your living room. We have compiled a list of best soundbar with satellite speakerss for you
Our Top Picks
SAMSUNG HW-Q950A 11.1.4ch Soundbar
- Package Weight: 27.216 kilograms
- Country of Origin : VietNam
- Package Dimensions: 129.54 H x 27.94 L x 60.96 W (centimeters)
- Package Quantity: 1
Best For The Price
Sony HTX8500 2.1ch Dolby Atmos/DTS:X Soundbar
- 4K HDR passthrough-enabled to ensure a high-quality entertainment experience
- Voice enhancement for greater clarity
- All sound upscaled close to 7.1.2ch audio
- Dual built-in subwoofers for deep bass
- Easily integrates with your AV system with HDMI and optical inputs
- One-cable HDMI eARC for simple, high-quality connection to your TV
- 7.1.2ch Dolby Atmos/DTS X with Vertical Sound Engine
- Slim, low-profile design complements your TV
- Seven different sound modes to enhance your entertainment experience
- In the box: Remote Control, Batteries for remote, HDMI Cable, AC Adaptor, AC Cord, Quick Setup Guide, Instruction Manual
Best Sound Quality
JBL Bar 9.1 - Channel Soundbar System
- Wireless Communication Technology: Wi-Fi
- With detachable, battery powered surround speakers you can enjoy real surround sound without the wires
- Connector Type: Optical
- Included Components: Main Soundbar, Detachable Wireless Surround Speakers (2), Wireless Subwoofer Remote Control, Power Cords, Hdmi Cable, (2)L-Shape Wall-Mount Bracket (Main Bar), (2) U-Shape Wall-Mount Bracket (For Surround Speakers), Kit With Screws
- Ultra HD 4K Pass-through with Dolby Vision
- Built-in Dolby Atmos and DTS: X decoding
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
- 820W Output power
- Experience deep bass with a 300W, 10" powered subwoofer
Bose Smart Soundbar 900 Dolby Atmos
- Voice control soundbar — Exclusive Bose Voice4Video technology expands your voice capabilities like no other smart soundbar can. In addition to controlling your Dolby Atmos soundbar, you can control your TV, cable and more with just your voice
- Latest Bose soundbar — It’s the most immersive Bose voice control soundbar yet. Two custom-engineered upfiring dipole speakers work with Bose technologies to make it feel as if sound is coming from every direction — even overhead
- Sleek design — From material quality to construction and finishes to controls, Bose obsessed over every detail to produce a Bluetooth soundbar speaker that looks as astonishing as it sounds
- Easy smart soundbar setup — The Bose Smart Soundbar 900 uses a single connection to any TV. Choose from the HDMI eARC connection or optical audio connection (both cables provided), connect the soundbar to a TV, hook it up to power, and turn it on
- Bose Music app — Download the Bose Music app to set up your Bluetooth soundbar speaker, set up Voice4Video, and browse your music in one place. It’s another simple way to control and group together compatible Bose products
- Wireless soundbar streaming, your way — With Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2 and Spotify Connect, you can wirelessly stream whatever you want, however you want
- Built-in voice assistants (Alexa and Google Assistant) — Noise-rejecting microphones work together to listen in every direction for your commands, even when the music’s playing loudly. For times when you want privacy, just disable the microphones with the mic-off button
- Dolby Atmos soundbar — This wireless Bluetooth soundbar lends an extra dimension of height to your sound. Proprietary Bose TrueSpace spatial processing analyzes and upmixes sounds for an enveloping listening experience in Dolby, stereo, and more
Sony HT-G700: 3.1CH Dolby Atmos/DTS:X Soundbar
- 3.1ch Dolby Atmos DTS: X and Vertical Surround Engine
- Multiple easy connections so you can enjoy all your media
- Sound modes to customize listening to movies and music
- Connect to your TV wirelessly via Bluetooth
- EARC enabled to easily enjoy immersive Dolby Atmos audio from your favorite streaming providers
- Immersive AE (Audio Enhancer) upscale audio closes to 7.1.2 each sound
- Wireless subwoofer delivers powerful bass sound
- Utilize a simple, clean connection with one-cable HDMI ARC
- Enjoy high quality movies with 4K HDR pass through
SAMSUNG HW-S50A 3.0ch Soundbar with Dolby Atmos
- SAMSUNG AUDIO LAB: Expert-tested, scientifically tuned; Samsung’s perfectly balanced, room-filling sound is developed by top audio engineers at our California Audio Lab
- Q-SYMPHONY: Audio that tracks with each scene with perfectly synchronized audio from your compatible Samsung TV* and soundbar for a harmonious, cinematic experience
- BUILT-IN CENTER SPEAKER: Never miss a word with enhanced dialogue delivered by a dedicated center channel speaker to project voices clearly
- MULTI-CONNECTION: Easily connect your Soundbar to your TV with either Bluetooth or HDMI**
- ADAPTIVE SOUND LITE: Enjoy optimized sound for your favorite video content, including sports, games, movies and more - with technology that enhances whatever you are watching
- ELEVATE YOUR SOUND EXPERIENCE: Sound you can feel; Sound that moves you; Hear the difference a soundbar can make when paired with a Samsung TV
- DOLBY DIGITAL 5.1 / DTS VIRTUAL:X: Captivating virtual 3D sound moves all around you, including above with DTS Virtual:X technology; Dolby Digital 5.1 enables surround sound capability
Best Energy Efficient
VIZIO M-Series 5.1 Premium Sound Bar - M51ax-J6
- 9 High-Performance Speakers Featuring Separate Tweeters & Woofers Provide pristine clarity and rich sound
- Immersive Performance Experience immersive, cinematic 3D surround sound powered by Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.
- 5.1-Channel Sound Experience a powerful room-filling, surround sound experience.
- Low-Profile Modern Design Seamlessly blends into any environment and ingeniously attaches to select VIZIO M-Series TV stands for quick, clean tabletop or wall-mount installation.
- Advanced Connectivity & Control The latest HDMI eARC connectivity enables state-of-the-art 4K Dolby Vision pass-through to the TV and lets you control the sound bar using your TV remote.
LG SP8YA Sound Bar w/Subwoofer
- High Resolution Audio 24bit/96kHz with 4K Passthrough (HDCP 2.3)
- 4K Passthrough (HDCP 2.3)
- Meridian Audio Technology
- Dolby Atmos & DTS:X
- 3.1.2ch with 440W Total Output Power
- Optimized for 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio 5.1 Bring out the best audio performance from your 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio 5.1 when connected through HDMI.
- Voice Assistant Input Use our voice to control your Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant devices through the sound bar with a dedicated 3.5 Aux or Persistent Bluetooth connection.
- 5” Wireless Subwoofer Place the wireless subwoofer anywhere in the room to add deep booming bass.
- Loud and Clear: The 96dB sound pressure level and 50Hz – 20kHz frequency range deliver dynamic and accurate Sound.
- DTS Virtual:X: Enhances any content with room-filling, floor-to-ceiling virtualized 3D sound.
100Watt 40 Inch Soundbar, Bestisan Sound Bar Wireless and Wired Audio Bluetooth 5.0 TV Speakers
- Button and Remote Control : Use BYL’s remote control to switch between dialogue, movie, and music modes to tailor the sound output to your entertainment.Moreover, Bass and Treble can be adjustable as your favor.
- Rock-Solid Sound: Quad built-in 3-Inch imported and advanced full-range drivers; dual high-sensitivity spherical silk film tweeter drivers, twin craftsman-processed bass reflex tubes. All they only serve for serious stereo sound with exceptional clarity and zero distortion. According to our substantial survey, most speaker drivers are less than 3-Inch in the market.
- Beef Up Version: Noise-free Sound,Boosted Bass, Bigger Power (Max up to 100Watt).Utilized Noise-free technology to ensure every layer of Audio is delivered flawlessly. Extended length to 40 Inch which is Meticulously- designed for your smart TV and sweet Home.
- DSP Technology: Thanks for the Digital Signal Processing, there are three different modes (Movie, Music, Dialog) for your option. Be footloose and start to enjoy what you like.
What to Look For in a best budget atmos soundbar?
Is it necessary for you to purchase best budget atmos soundbar in 2023 from Amazon within the next few hours? Perhaps you've just learned about something which can benefit friends or family members but aren't sure where to turn or who to trust.
So, we're here to help. Our new article will show you how to purchase the best item for your necessities quickly so that it arrives on time and as expected. It's that easy!
Wi-Fi And Bluetooth
Number Of Channels And Speakers
There are special sound modes for various audio types, such as watching movies, listening to music, or gaming. You can adjust the treble and bass settings depending on what you are watching/listening too.
Compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa for voice-controlled music.
Front-panel displays that display important information, such as volume levels. Make sure to check if this display is able to be switched off when it's not in use so that it does not become distracting.
Ease Of Set-up And Use
RELATED: We make a detailed review of best tv soundbars to help you stop confusing and save time and effort.
Can You Use Any Soundbar With Any TV?There are very few exceptions to this rule. However, you can still use your soundbar with any TV. It is helpful sometimes to match soundbar and TV brands. New soundbars often use HDMI ARC to transmit the audio from the TV's speakers through the soundbar. If both of your devices have this port, you are good. An optical connection is available on some older soundbars, and almost all TVs have them.
Can You Use A Soundbar To Play Music?A soundbar can make music play through your TV much more enjoyable. Bluetooth is a feature that many soundbars offer, so you won't have to turn on the TV to hear your music. A soundbar that has a wireless subwoofer will work best to reproduce deep bass and dynamics.
Will A Soundbar Improve Sound Quality?Modern TVs have very tiny speakers which bounce sound off of your TV. As a result, they can be distant and harsh. A soundbar can be added to most TVs to improve their sound quality, particularly when it comes down to reproducing spoken words. It will also allow you to listen to music.
Can You Add Speakers To A Sound Bar?There are both yes and no. Some sound bars have additional speakers that can be added to the system, which brings you closer to home theatre sound. If the soundbar is multi-room compatible, then wireless rear speakers can be added. This is a good option for those who have or want to install a multi-room sound system in their home.
Can You Add A Subwoofer To A Sound Bar?Wireless sound bars often come with a subwoofer. You can also add your own wireless subwoofer to the sound bars that do not have one. If you desire an immersive experience, you'll want it.
Are Soundbars Really Worth It?They are well worth the investment when compared to how loud your TV sounds. A soundbar costs only $100 and can make your TV viewing experience 10x better. A soundbar can make it easier to understand speech by allowing TV speakers to face down.
Can A Sound Bar Be Used As A Center Speaker?There are some that can and others that can't, but it's not something we recommend. Although a passive soundbar could technically be used to provide center channel speakers, this is not what it was designed for. This is like asking a pitcher to play both catch and second base instead of the only position that he excels at.
Where Do I Place My Soundbar?The soundbars can be placed directly in front of your TV using a stand, or any other type of furniture. They are usually less than 2 inches high so they won't interfere with the infrared remote port of your TV or block it. Some soundbars are also wall-mountable and include brackets. There are third-party kits that can be used to mount soundbars on the wall.
Its features, not its name, are what define best budget atmos soundbar in 2023. This may seem self-evident, but it's easy to become fixated on a specific company or brand due to its reputation. We strongly advise you to consider your needs and determine which products will assist you in meeting them. With our options above, if you can't choose any suitable one, let's check Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar. Wish you a nice shopping day!
READ NEXT: The Best Budget Soundbar With Subwoofer For 2023