The Best Entry Level Tablet For 2023
1. Best Overall: 2021 Apple 10.2-inch iPad (Wi-Fi, 64GB) - Space Gray
The new iPad is the most powerful, most advanced tablet ever. The A13 Bionic chip with Neural Engine and Stereo speakers delivers more power for smoother multitasking, faster app switching and a more immersive audio experience. Read Review
2. Best For The Price: Galaxy Tab S7 FE 2021 Android Tablet 12.4” Screen WiFi 64GB
Galaxy Tab S7 FE 2021 Android Tablet 12.4” Screen WiFi 64GB is a larger screen that lets you do more from the get go. Whether you're using it for work or play, this tablet gives you a bigger experience with a brilliant and bold display, vivid colors and a bold statement to match. With up to 16 hours of battery life, this tablet helps you get more done without slowing down. Read Review
3. Best For Kids: Fire HD 8 tablet, 8" HD display, 32 GB, latest model
The all-new Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet comes with 32GB of storage and 2X the RAM, so you can watch more videos, read more books, browse the internet for longer, and listen to more music on your device all without worrying about running out of storage. Plus, this model is compatible with Alexa for Voice Interaction which means you can ask questions without lifting a finger. Read Review
4. Best Easy To Use: Lenovo Tab M10 Plus - FHD Android Tablet - Octa Core Processor
The Lenovo Tab M10 Plus is the perfect companion for your daily life. It's a 10-inch tablet with a FHD screen and up to 7 hours of video playback, 8 hours of web browsing and IR camera. With great performance and the ability to easily extend its battery life, the Tab M10 Plus makes it easy to do more. Read Review
If you are just getting into the world of tablets, then choosing your first tablet can be a little daunting. There are so much different models and prices to think about. In this article, we will take you through everything you need to know before buying your first tablet. So what is the best entry-level tablet?
First of all, it depends on your needs. If you want something that is going to be used for reading books and browsing the web frequently, then an entry-level tablet is going to be perfect for you. With that in mind though, there are a few things that most people would agree on as being key when looking at value-for-money tablets: cost, design, specifications, and operating system.
After nearly 14 hours of research, we were able to come up with many top products from prominent brands like Apple, Unknown, Amazon, Lenovo, Samsung, Meize, Oscal, Lectrus, Fusion5. Among them, 2021 Apple 10.2-inch iPad (Wi-Fi, 64GB) - Space Gray seems to be the first product you can rely on. Alternatively, if you're simply looking for a good-looking option, you may go with Galaxy Tab S7 FE 2021 Android Tablet 12.4” Screen WiFi 64GB.
Our article today focuses mainly on giving you guidelines and tips to be able to buy the right product that best suits your needs. Explore with us right here.
RELATED: Our team research 3,269 customer reviews and create the list of 10 10 inch phone tablet for you.
Our Top Picks
- Gorgeous 10.2-inch Retina display with True Tone
- Up to 256GB storage
- A13 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- 8MP Wide back camera, 12MP Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Stereo speakers
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- Works with Apple Pencil (1st generation) and Smart Keyboard
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
Best For The Price
Galaxy Tab S7 FE 2021 Android Tablet 12.4” Screen WiFi 64GB
- More Workspace, More Ways to Work: Master every assignment with Galaxy connectivity; Get more done on an expanded workstation that lets you hand off content between your devices, or enjoy a PC like experience with multiple windows open on your tablet
- Bold Colors, Bold Statement: Choose a bold color – Mystic Black, Mystic Green, Mystic Silver or Mystic Pink — that makes it unmistakably yours
- Write, Draw, Clip, Tap with S Pen: Take notes in class, sketch out an idea or even doodle with the included S Pen, featuring a responsive new design that feels closer to pen on paper than ever before
- Big Screen, Big Experience: A large 12.4 inch display brings your content to life in brilliant color whether indoors or outdoors, making Samsung Galaxy S7 FE a great tablet for study time or for a quick entertainment break
- Dual-band, enhanced wifi.
- 30% faster thanks to the new 2.0 GHz quad-core processor.
- All-day battery life - Up to 12 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching videos, and listening to music.
- Enjoy your favorite apps like Netflix, Facebook, Hulu, Instagram, TikTok, and more through Amazon’s Appstore (Google Play not supported).
- Hands-free with Alexa, including on/off toggle.
- 2 MP front and rear-facing cameras with 720p HD video recording.
- Now with USB-C for easier charging. Fully charges in under 5 hours (with included cable + adapter).
- Stay on track – Check email, make video calls, update shopping lists, and set reminders. Use your favorite apps like Zoom, Outlook, and OneNote.
- 8" HD display, 2X the storage (32 or 64 GB of internal storage and up to 1 TB with microSD card) + 2 GB RAM. 10th generation (2020 release).
- Stay connected with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz Dual Band, and Bluetooth 5.0
- Premium look & feel with metal back cover and slim, narrow bezels. Enjoy your favorite videos on the 10.3" FHD display with TDDI technology
- Never miss a moment with 8 MP rear plus 5 MP front cameras, dual microphones, and 2 side speakers tuned with Dopoundsy Atmos
- Kid's mode includes dedicated content for kids, with parent control and specialized eye protection. Bumpy environment and posture alerts also available
- Fast and powerful Octa-Core processor with up to 2.3 GHz main frequency for quick performance
Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 Android Tablet
- Charge Fast, Power for Hours: Go for hours on a single charge* and back to 100% with the fast charging USB C port; *Battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors
- A Screen Everyone Will Love: Whether your family is streaming or video chatting with friends, the Galaxy Tab A8 tablet brings out the best in every moment on a 10.5" LCD screen
- Your Notes, All in One Place: Do more with your notes with Galaxy connectivity that automatically syncs everything from to-do lists to school work, whether you’re on your tablet, phone or watch
- Power and Storage for All: Get the power, storage and speed your family needs with an upgraded chipset and plenty of room to keep files — up to 128GB of storage; A long-lasting battery lets you go unplugged for hours to keep the family fun going
- Kids Digital Learning: Children can enjoy access to Samsung Kids, a library of safe and fun games, books and videos that are kid friendly and parent approved
- Easiest. Transfer. Ever: No matter what operating system you're using, Smart Switch makes it a breeze to move your data and favorite files in three easy steps
- Galaxy Ecosystem Experience: Open up a new world of convenient possibilities with the Galaxy ecosystem experience — your devices, including your phone, laptop computer, and tablet, all automatically talk to one another seamlessly
- Long-lasting 12-hour battery and 32 or 64 GB internal storage. Add up to 1 TB with microSD (sold separately).
- Enjoy your favorite apps like Netflix, Facebook, Hulu, Instagram, TikTok, and more through Amazon’s Appstore (Google Play not supported. Subscription for some apps required).
- Get more done – Check email, update shopping lists, and set reminders. Use your favorite apps like Microsoft Office, OneNote, and Dropbox.
- Brighter display - Vivid 10.1" 1080p Full HD display is 10% brighter than previous generation, with more than 2 million pixels.
- Fast and responsive - powerful octa-core processor and 3 GB RAM. 50% more RAM than previous generation.
- Stay connected - Download apps like Zoom, or ask Alexa to make video calls to friends and family.
- Thinner and lighter than previous generation. Screen made with strengthened aluminosilicate glass.
- Split screen – All-new feature for Fire OS that shows two compatible apps, like Facebook Messenger and Prime Video, open side by side for easy multitasking.
- Hands-free with Alexa, including on/off toggle.
- 👍[Perfect Peripherals]: Tablet connect with Bluetooth Keyboard, change 2 in 1 laptop; Tablet case, Screen protector and Touch pen can better use.
- 👍[Excellent HD Display]: Dual 4G Cellular (SIM NOT INCLUDING) Tablet 10.1 inch HD/IPS glass screen,13+5MP camera and advanced audio perfect 7-8 hours video call (720P and 1080P).
- 👍[More Storage]: 2 in 1 tablet with keyboard 64GB ROM(128GB expandable) plenty of memory to store videos, music, games and more file; 6000 mAh battery, 5V/2A charging time about 3 hours.
- 👍[High Performance]: 2021 Newest Android 11.0 Tablet, get rid of unexpected ads and have full access to Google Play; 4GB RAM and Octa-Core Processor speed up multitasking.
- 👍[Customer Priority]: Best Tablet enjoy global lifetime after-sales service; The packing list: 1 x MEIZE K116 Tablet, 1 x Case, 1 x Keyboard, 1 x Mouse, 1 x OTG Adapter, 1x Touch Pen, 1 x Type-C Cable, 1 x Charger, 1 x Manual.
- Room For Everything: Keep All Your Favorite Music, Photos Or Videos, Thanks To 64Gb Of Built-In Memory And 512Gb Of Expandable Storage
- Built For Your Favorites: An 8-Inch Display Screen Immerses You In Content, And Dual Speakers Deliver Spacious Surround Sound
- Binge-Ready Battery: Browse, Watch Or Shop For Up To 13 Hours On A Full Charge. Design Cmf-Unibody Aluminum
- Minimum Bezel, Maximum View: Have More Room To View Your Favorite Content With A Lightweight Tablet That’S Easy To Use Around The House Or On The Go
- ¡¾8-Core Processor Powerful Configuration, Great Performance¡¿: Pad 8 is powered by an impressive 8-core CPU, increasing response speed and further enhancing your working and entertainment experience. Coming with 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and supporting the expansion of up to 128GB with a TF card, Pad 8 takes the storage to a new level, which means that your important files can stay at hand.
- ¡¾6580mAh Battery Long-lasting Power ¡¿: The 6580mAh high-capacity battery easily supports you to watch videos and work for a longer time than you'd expect in a device at this size. It offers 5 hours of video playback and 7 hours of webpage browsing.
- ¡¾Dual SIM 4G+2.4G+5G Wi-Fi Speed up Your Productivity¡¿: Support 2.4G+5G Wi-Fi, and deliver a faster speed from a longer range.Supporting dual SIM cards, Pad 8 enables you to stay connected wherever you take it. You can download files, collaborate with colleagues and stream videos with 4G speed whenever you¡¯re away from Wi-Fi.
- ¡¾10.1-inch FHD+ Display Bigger and Clearer Vision¡¿: Featuring a 10.1-inch FHD+ display with narrow side bezel, Pad 8 presents a broad world of stunning clarity and color, so you will not miss a thing while watching your favorite movies. It is also perfect for online learning and remote working.
- ¡¾2MP Front Camera+5MP Rear Camera¡¿: 2MP front camera allows for clear video calls with your family, friends and workmates. Explore the world and create your stories with our 5MP rear camera.
- 2-year worry-free guarantee and slim Kid-Friendly Case included. If it breaks, return it and we’ll replace it for free.
- School-age kids will enjoy a 1-year subscription to Amazon Kids+ that unlocks over 20,000 apps, games, books, videos, songs, and Audible books. They'll find educational content from National Geographic, Rabbids Coding, LEGO, and others, plus more than 9,000 titles for kids ages 6 and up. After 1 year, your subscription will automatically renew every month starting at just $2.99 per month plus applicable tax. You may cancel anytime by visiting the Amazon Parent Dashboard or contacting Customer Service. Content availability may vary by location and date.
- Features a quad-core processor, 2 GB RAM, 8" HD display, dual cameras, USB-C (2.0) port, and up to 1 TB of expandable storage.
- In addition to Kids+ content, Kids Pro tablets include access to a digital store. Kids can request apps and eBooks, while parents approve purchases and downloads. Plus, parents can add access to more apps like Minecraft and Zoom.
- The web browser comes with built-in controls designed to help filter out inappropriate sites and let parents add or block specific websites at any time.
- Save up to $90 on a full-featured tablet (not a toy) designed specifically for kids ages 6–12 that includes 1 year of Amazon Kids+, parental controls, a slim case, and a 2-year worry-free guarantee, versus items purchased separately.
- Stay in touch – Kids can send announcements and make voice and video calls over wifi to approved contacts with an Alexa-enabled device or the Alexa app.
What to Look For in a best entry level tablet?
Is it necessary for you to purchase best entry level tablet in 2023 from Amazon within the next few hours? Perhaps you've just learned about something which can benefit friends or family members but aren't sure where to turn or who to trust.
So, we're here to help. Our new article will show you how to purchase the best item for your necessities quickly so that it arrives on time and as expected. It's that easy!
Screen & Audio
What Is The Screen Size Of A Tablet As Compared To A Hand-held Phone?Every tablet comes with a touch screen. It can be anywhere from 5 inches (Dell Streak), roughly the size your hand, to as large as 10.1 inches. This is the equivalent of a notebook for a boy in school. A tablet's average screen size is approximately 8.5 inches.
What Is The Difference Between A Smartphone And A Tablet?The specifications are almost identical. Its screen size is what makes it different. The tablet has a significantly larger screen that allows for better view of the workspace. It is portable and convenient, but it's not as mobile as a smartphone. The smartphone was designed for handheld use, while the tablet can be carried around in a case or bag. This is a comprehensive questionnaire.
What Tablet Can Replace A Laptop?An iPad Pro is a great option if you want to do serious work on your tablet, like the iPad Pro 12.9 (2021). It has a large screen and plenty of power. Additionally, it supports keyboard accessories. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus is an Android alternative with similar features.
Can I Make A Call Using A Tablet?You can use your SIM card to make a call or video call. Even tablets without SIM support can make video calls using WiFi or software like Skype. Nearly all Samsung tablets support the calling feature, while iPad supports SIM but cannot be used to make calls.
I Want To Use My SIM Card In A Tablet. Do Tablets Support This Facility?Modern tablets have SIM card support. However, they are more expensive than those without it. This facility is not available on older tablets or some tablets today.
Do Tablets Support The Dongle Facility?Dongles allow you to connect your device to secure software and facilities such as the internet. This prevents unauthorized access. Dongles are usually included with tablets that do not have the SIM capability to access the internet.
What Should I Look For When Buying A Tablet?You need to decide how much money you are willing to pay and which operating system you prefer. The two most popular options for Android and Apple iPad users are Android and Apple. Next, think about the other things you value in a tablet, such as size, battery life, and power.
Its features, not its name, are what define best entry level tablet in 2023. This may seem self-evident, but it's easy to become fixated on a specific company or brand due to its reputation. We strongly advise you to consider your needs and determine which products will assist you in meeting them. With our options above, if you can't choose any suitable one, let's check 10" Windows 10 Fusion5 FWIN232 PLUS N4120 Quadcore Ultra Slim Tablet. Wish you a nice shopping day!
READ NEXT: The 10 Best Tablet 13 Inch Of 2023, Tested By Our Experts