The Best Marantz Receivers For 2023
1. Best Overall: Marantz 8K Ultra HD AV Receiver SR5015-7.2 Channel
Experience the detail of 4K Ultra HD with a lag-free gaming experience. Marantz 8K Ultra HD AV Receiver SR5015-7.2 Channel for the ultimate in performance and durability. Along with the built-in Audyssey MultEQ XT32, SR6015 lets you customize your listening experience by storing two Audyssey settings for content types or moods, so you can switch between them on the fly.
2. Best For The Price: Marantz NR1711 8K Slim 7.2 Channel
With 7.2 channel power and a sleek 4" tall profile, the Marantz NR1711-8K is an impressive yet affordable surround sound system that delivers big sound in a small package. Perfect for those with limited space, the NR1711-8K features auto eco mode to save energy without affecting on the superb Marantz sound quality. Featuring 6 HDMI inputs and 1 output, this amplifier is compatible with your favorite devices like turntable, subwoofer and speakers.
3. Best Efficient: Marantz NR1510 UHD AV Receiver
The Marantz NR1510 is a 4-inch tall 5.2 channel home entertainment surround sound receiver with wireless streaming and features like 5 HDMI inputs and 1 output, full HDCP 2.2 support for copy protection - a must-buy for your home theater and speaker system.
4. Best Design: Marantz Network Receiver Silver Gold PM7000N / FN
This Marantz Network Receiver is a high-performance, multi-room audio system that will integrate with your home cinema or home theatre system. With a 60W per channel amplifier and a dedicated DAC, the PM7000N will deliver robust sound quality. The network module allows you to stream music from your existing compatible apps, such as Spotify Connect and AirPlay.
Marantz is a Japanese electronics company known for producing high-quality audio equipment. Their products are often pricier than their competitors, but the quality you receive makes them worth the cost. Today, we are going to look at some of the best Marantz receivers from all over the world. These models vary in price and features, so choose wisely before investing your money.
We will be taking a close look at what makes each receiver stand out as well as its downsides. We also add some of the top Marantz amplifiers due to the limited quantity of Marantz receivers available on the market. If you’re ready to get started, let’s begin!
Before making our recommendations, our specialists spend substantial time researching and analyzing your requirements. Then we found the Marantz 8K Ultra HD AV Receiver SR5015-7.2 Channel is the greatest choice for its high-quality performance. If you're looking for another one, consider Marantz NR1711 8K Slim 7.2 Channel.
RELATED: Looking To Buy Correct best audio receiver for music? We Cover All Use-Cases. Compare Quality, Prices, & Customer Reviews To Find The Best One For You.
Our Top Picks
- SUPPORTS ALL YOUR FAVORITE VOICE ASSISTANTS – Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri or any Smart Home Automation system – use your voice to play, pause and stop music, and adjust volumes, as well as to control the thermostat, lights, and home appliances
- SUPERIOR LAG-FREE GAMING with 4K/120Hz* pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (QFT), and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), which reduces or eliminates lag and frame tearing for a smoother, lag-free gaming experience
- UPGRADED 7.2 CHANNEL DISCRETE HIGH-CURRENT POWER AMPLIFIERS ON ALL CHANNELS – Refine your home theater experience with the new Marantz SR5015 stereo receiver (100 W x 7) with ADVANCED 8K HDMI UPSCALLING for extraordinary visuals and superb sound quality
- STREAM MUSIC FROM YOUR FAVORITE SOURCES – Spotify, TuneIn, Deezer, Tidal, Netflix, Amazon Prime & others via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay 2, or HEOS app across one room, or multiple rooms with built-in WIRELESS HEOS MULTI-ROOM AUDIO TECHNOLOGY
- THE MOST MUSICAL SOUND – Extensively tuned by Marantz sound masters at the most state-of-the-art facilities to deliver an exquisite sonic signature. No component leaves the hands of the Marantz sound masters until it passes rigorous testing
- MULTI-DIMENSIONAL AUDIO WITH HEIGHTENED REALISM – Supports Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization, DTS:X & DTS Virtual:X that delivers a premium, life-like cinematic experience in a 2.1, 5.1 or 7.1 speaker set up, even without in-ceiling speakers
- ADVANCED 8K HDMI CONNECTIVITY – 6 HDMI In / 2 Out (HDCP 2.3 compliant), dedicated 8K input, USB port, phono & Aux inputs, with analog & digital inputs for audio sources like DVD & Blu-ray player, subwoofer & speakers for a cohesive surround sound system
- BUILT-IN DUAL SPEAKER PRESET MEMORY – In addition to the Audyssey MultEQ XT32, SR6015 lets you customize your listening experience by storing two Audyssey settings for your preferred content type or mood, so you can switch between them on the fly
- ELEVATED HOME CINEMA – Enjoy all your entertainment in the highest quality formatting. Screen movies in 8K with 8K/60Hz pass-through or upscaling with HDMI technologies like Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS) to eliminate video delay
- WHOLE-HOME ENTERTAINMENT BOX - With built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-room Technology, play the same song in every room, or a different one in each room. Connect all your HEOS speakers to the app and get full control everywhere in your home.
- ENDLESS CONNECTION POSSIBILITIES - Features 6 HDMI In / 1 output for your favorite audio & video sources. Connect a turntable, subwoofer, speakers & a host of other devices like DVD & Blu-ray players, USB and more for comprehensive surround system
- EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND & USER-FRIENDLY SETUP ASSISTANT comes with an ADVANCED GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE that guides you through the step-by-step process and connects all your audio sources to the stereo amp
- A MUSICAL MASTERPIECE CRAFTED TO FIT IN A SLIM 4" TALL PROFILE - This powerful 7-channel discreet amplifier delivers identical power on all 7 channels (50W x 7). AUTO ECO MODE reduces power consumption without compromising on that superb Marantz sound
- IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND WITH HEIGHTENED REALISM - Supports Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization, DTS:X & DTS Virtual:X. Enjoy virtual sound effects without installing in-ceiling or upward firing speakers in a humble 2.1, 5.1 or 7.1 speaker setup
- STREAM MUSIC FROM YOUR FAVORITE SOURCES - Spotify, TuneIn, Deezer, Tidal, Netflix, Amazon Prime & others via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay 2, or HEOS app. Plus, enjoy popular voice command services such as Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Apple Siri
- ENJOY MOVIES AND LAG-FREE GAMING WITH THE LATEST CONNECTIVITY - Masterful 8K HDMI upscaling, advanced technologies like HDR10, HDR10 plus , Dynamic HDR, Quick Media Switching (QMS) and ALLM. Upgrade your home theater and gaming experience
- FULL COMPATIBILITY WITH 4K ULTRA HD TV – Featuring 60Hz full-rate content, pure color sub-sampling, BT.2020, HDR, HLG, eARC & Dolby Vision, enjoy an IMPACTFUL HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE with EXCEPTIONAL PICTURE QUALITY & A THRILLING SURROUND SOUND
- MULTI-ROOM AUDIO TECHNOLOGY – With the HEOS Home Entertainment App, play the same song in every room, or a different one in each room. Connect all your HEOS speakers to the app and get full control everywhere in your home!
- This 5 CHANNEL DISCRETE POWER AMPLIFIER (50W per channel) boasts 6 HDMI inputs and 1 output, full HDCP 2.2 support for copy protection - a must-buy for your home entertainment and speaker system
- At 4-inches tall, this 5.2 channel stereo receiver is A COMPLETE HOME ENTERTAINMENT BOX LOADED WITH FEATURES! Connect all your audio sources, enjoy wireless streaming, plug your USB drives or play vinyls using the MM phono preamp – it’s got it all!
- HANDS-FREE OPERATIONS – Command your favorite voice control agent - Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Apple Siri - to STREAM UNLIMITED MUSIC using popular services like Spotify, TuneIn, Netflix and more via Built-in HEOS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND & USER-FRIENDLY SETUP ASSISTANT comes with an ADVANCED GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE that guides you through the step-by-step process and connects all your audio sources to the stereo amplifier receiver
- Support for the most advanced object-based audio formats: Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X, DTS Virtual:X and IMAX Enhanced processing are all supported to allow you to listen to immersive, multi-dimensional audio.
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support: Through the main HDMI output, connect your TV with eARC HDMI support to allow uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X directly from your smart TV app to your AV receiver.
- 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through support for every entertainment need: With the latest technology in HDMI support, enjoy 8K quality video from your 8K source devices. 8K upscaling is available on all 7 HDMI ports.
- Bringing you the latest in video compatibility: Support for the latest HDR formats including HDR10, HDR10+ (New in 2020), HLG, Dolby Vision, 4:4:4 color resolution and BT.2020, as well as Dynamic HDR (New in 2020) provides exceptional picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast.
- Performance, power and connectivity to suit your audio preferences: 9.2 channel discrete power amplifier, 110W per channel (8 Ohm, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.08%, 2ch drive).
- HIGH QUALITY COMPONENTS INSIDE OUT – PROPRIETARY Marantz high-grade Hyper-Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAMs) and newly designed electric volume circuit to match Super Audio hi-res music for wide-bandwidth & high-speed reproduction
- Included Headphone Output gives you full control of the headphone unit so you can ENJOY THE BEST QUALITY MUSIC FROM THE MOST DEMANDING HEADPHONES, without disturbing others
- LOWER AUDIO DISTORTION & IMPROVED CLARITY – Enjoy the best playback from all your music sources – digital or analog – from CDs to turntables to streaming, with high volume control & Marantz’ Musical Phono EQ two-stage amplification for detailed sound
- BRILLIANT MUSIC QUALITY & FLEXIBLE OPERATIONS – 6 audio inputs, 70 watts per channel (70 x 2) make it suitable for producing and filling big rooms with rich sound
- ENDLESS CONNECTION POSSIBILITIES – Includes a pre-amp output so you can connect a larger power amplifier or use the power amp input for integration into a multi-channel home theater system. You can also add two high quality speakers in a second room
- 8K upscaling is available on all eight HDMI ports.
- Dolby Atmos Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology
- Premium power performing amplification
- With 60 YEARS OF INNOVATION and DEDICATION to PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEMS, Marantz gives you the best of digital music and stereo listening experience imaginable. BECAUSE MUSIC MATTERS!
- UPGRADE ANY EXISTING AUDIO SYSTEM AND ENJOY THE BEST OF DIGITAL SOUND. A first of its kind music hub that features unique Marantz digital filtering (MMDF) for the FINEST SOUND REPRODUCTION of digital input signals
- A COMPLETE DIGITAL MUSIC SOURCE – Connect UNLIMITED AUDIO SOURCES & LISTEN TO YOUR FAVORITE TRACKS via CD, USB, locally saved music files on laptops, or smartphones and more. GET HOME AN EXCLUSIVE MEDIA PLAYER WITH LOTS OF EXQUISITE FEATURES
- BUILT-IN HEOS TECHNOLOGY allows you to STREAM UNLIMITED MUSIC WIRELESLY. Use your favorite streaming service like Spotify, TuneIn, Internet Radio, Tidal and more, and play songs directly from your device, on your HEOS Speakers or via an audio receiver
- 2x 45W (8 ohms RMS, 20Hz – 20kHz)
- Digital filter modes for Optical/Coaxial input
- Meticulously and masterfully tuned
- Wide range of connectivity
- High–quality DAC AK4490 offers cleaner sound
- THE POWERHOUSE FOR YOUR HOME THEATER, this 5-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER delivers immense power and detail at 140 watts per channel into 8 ohms. Audiophile-grade, gold-plated, 4-way binding post terminals ensure that the connections are secure and power-packed
- All that power requires a DEDICATED COOLING UNIT to remove the excessive heat generated. The output stages are mounted on an aluminum 'thermal tunnel' that DRAWS OUT ALL THE HEAT for long term reliability and quiet operations even while music is playing
- With 60 YEARS OF INNOVATION and DEDICATION towards designing PREMIUM RANGE OF HOME THEATER ENTERTAINMENT AND AUDIO SYSTEMS, Marantz Power Amplifiers give you a massive boost to your surround sound and stereo listening experience
- EASY INSTALLATION AND SETUP – Unbox the amp, power it on, plug the audio source you want to hear and start enjoying great music instantly. Choose between balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs, and configure each channel to your choice of input connector
- IMMERSIVE CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE – For a thrilling home theater experience, pair it with the AV7005 pre-amp/processor, or for a more complex system, add one or more MM7025s for an advanced 7.1 or 9.1 surround sound and audio experience
What to Look For in a best marantz receivers?
The best marantz receivers is the standard appliance in your life. Seeing that the item is introduced with many models with distinct functions and features, several challenges in selecting. However, anything has its solution, not except for that. We, the high-qualified expert in this area, will be available here to give you support.
Of course, looking for the best marantz receivers which suits you most requires many criteria to consider. You are projected to think carefully about each of the features below so that your choice will be appropriate:
Total Harmonic Distortion
Inputs And Outputs
Multi-zone Audio Feature
Automatic speaker calibration is an option on many receivers that makes it easier to calibrate the speakers. The receiver sends test sounds to each speaker and subwoofer, and monitors the sound with a microphone. This allows it to determine the size of the speaker, to measure distance between the speaker and the listener, and to check that the connections are correct. This technology is compatible with surround sound as well as traditional 2-channel home entertainment systems.
Which A/V Receivers Are Better For Music Or Movies?No. Music can reveal more about sound quality and character than movies soundtracks. Those who listen to music may prefer one brand over another.
What Is The Difference Between 5.2 And 7.2 Receivers?Five surround sound speakers can be connected to a 5.2 receiver, as well as two subwoofers. For the surround sound speakers, there are five options: front left, front right and center.
Seven channels are available for surround sound speakers, and two subwoofer channels. A 7.2 receiver can handle both. The 7.2 speaker arrangement is identical to a standard 5.1 setup, with two additional surround sound speakers at the back and one more in the back.
What Is The Difference Between A Stereo Receiver And A Surround Sound Receiver?Stereo receivers have two channels, and can be used to play stereo audio. Surround sound receivers have five channels or more and can connect to surround sound speakers.
To get surround sound, most people desire surround sound speakers. Stereo amplifiers can be used to enhance the sound quality in your home.
What Is Upconverting In An AV Receiver?You connect the player to the receiver with one type of connection and expect that the receiver will output the video using another type.
You might, for example, connect an analog DVD player to the receiver and ask it to transmit this via HDMI.
Only the most expensive receivers are capable of upconverting different video inputs to HDMI output. You will need to transmit the component video signal through a component attached to the receiver if the receiver is unable to upconvert.
Is An A/V Receiver Good For Gaming?You might find it possible, particularly if surround sound is important for immersive gaming. Before you purchase, make sure it supports the most recent standards, such as Dolby Atmos (one of the newer HDMI standards), and HDR compatibility. You can also find features like Auto Low Latency Mode and Variable Refresh rate support on the Denon AVRX4700H. While an A/V receiver doesn't need to be used for gaming, it is a great addition if surround sound is important.
What Is The Difference Between An AV Receiver And An Amplifier?An integrated amplifier that includes a preamplifier as well as a power amp in one box is called an AV receiver. It is also known as a receiver. It could be called an amplifier.
A receiver can be described as an integrated amplifier and a tuner that receives AM/FM radio signal. Technically speaking, an AV amplifier should not be used if it doesn't include a tuner. An AV receiver can be used, but it is still a common term.
Does An AV Receiver Improve Video Quality?Advanced video processing abilities can be found in some AV receivers that improve image quality. The best performance is only possible with high-end, expensive models.
Even if your receiver is not high-end, modern televisions are equipped with excellent video processing algorithms, which will produce a stunning picture, regardless of source.
Look through again. The brand of product you choose will affect the options available to you. Moreover, pricer models will offer more customization options. We've covered top-scoring models varying at some price. So you have more choices to consider. Furthermore, our staff will update the info related to best marantz receivers with the newest data. Let check our site more regularly to get the latest options.
If you want to take practical support from our expert, don't hesitate to give us feedback. Please feel free to contact us. Hopefully, with our buying guide, you can have a happy shopping for the product.