The 10 Best Mini Soundbar Of 2023, Researched By Us
1. Best Overall: Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar Sound System with Universal Remote Control
Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar Speaker with Universal Remote Control delivers deep, powerful sound in a compact design. Dialogue mode makes every word and detail stand out. The built-in subwoofer enhances bass performance. Easy to use smart remote control lets you change the volume, skip tracks, and adjust the equalizer from across the room. Read Review
2. Best Bang For The Buck: VIZIO Soundbar for TV, 28” 2.1 Surround Sound System for TV
Enjoy a home theater experience without the hassle of wires and speakers that are out of sync. The VIZIO Sound Bar System, with Bluetooth Streaming and wireless subwoofer, delivers clear audio quality with powerful sound to give your home a rich and robust audio experience. Read Review
3. Best Style: 50W Soundbar, VILINICE 16-Inch Sound Bars for TV, 3 EQ Modes
This small speaker delivers big sound with rich bass, deep tones and amazing clarity. It comes with wireless and wired connections, built-in DSP that automatically adjusts to the environment, 3 EQ modes and is compact and stylish with soft edges. It also comes in a bundle package which includes a remote control and friendly service. Read Review
4. Best Design: Wohome Small Sound Bars for TV, 50W Slim Mini Surround Soundbar
Wohome has designed a high-quality sound bar that is not only aesthetically pleasing but also one that delivers excellent value for money. The Wohome Small Sound Bars for TV, 50W Slim Mini Surround Soundbar is a 16-inch ultra-slim sound bar with 5 sound equalizer modes and wireless connection to your TV. It also features HiFi audio and 3D surround sound effect. Read Review
When you have a budget-friendly setup and want to add high-fidelity sound to your TV, it’s natural to wonder if any affordable options won’t break the bank. While there are no single solutions for great home theater sound, some of the best mini soundbars can still provide an excellent listening experience at a reasonable price range. These little units are smaller than a VCR and produce larger sound than most TVs.
If you’re looking for the best mini soundbar under $300, or even under $100, then we have you covered. Here you will read our reviews of the top three mini soundbars in this price range so that you can make an informed decision before buying one on your own.
You'll have an easier time deciding with our Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar Sound System with Universal Remote Control recommendations. However, to provide the reader with a wider variety of alternatives, we recommend adding VIZIO Soundbar for TV, 28” 2.1 Surround Sound System for TV if you are interested in purchasing another appealing one.
Here are the buying guides that we specially made for you guys. Follow all the words below for successful shopping!
RELATED: Are you looking for a best soundbar under $400 that meets your needs while also being cost-effective? Find the best one for you here.
Our Top Picks
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more
- One connection to your TV. Optical audio input (digital); Coaxial audio input (digital); 3.5 mm aux input (analog)
- Speaker:2.6 H x 21.6 W x 3.4 D (3.73 lbs), Remote control:4.1 H x 1.6 W x 0.4 D (5 oz)
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can’t.
Best Bang For The Buck
VIZIO Soundbar for TV, 28” 2.1 Surround Sound System for TV
- Wireless Subwoofer Rich, powerful bass transforms movies, music, and TV into an explosive experience. Wireless means your home stays free of clutter while you get great sound
- Expansive Audio Upgrade to premium audio with VIZIO’s 28” 2.1 Sound Bar. Best in class audio performance delivers up to 95 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion. (Sound Pressure Level measured using pink noise at 1 meter, C-weighted. Total Harmonic Distortion calculated as an electrical measurement of amplifier distortion.)
- 2.1 Sound Bar System The 2.1 Sound Bar System features powerful speakers paired with a wireless subwoofer, delivering booming sound with crystal-clear audio quality. This combo brings an enticing home theater experience to the comforts of your home
- Bluetooth Streaming Lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger from anywhere in the room. (Performance and compatibility among Bluetooth devices may vary.)
- 【Small Soundbar Big Sound】You will no longer have to turn your TV up to 60+ to hear the sound, for this built-in 50-watt output power soundbar will provide clear treble and heavy bass. You can have different experience like IN A MUSIC HALL OR IN A CINEMA.
- 【Perfect Gift & Friendly Service】If you have any problems about TV sound bar, you can contact us by email. We will try our best to solve your issue, make you 100% satisfied, and provide lifetime technical support.
- 【Compact & Stylish Design】This sound bars for tv with a slim and sleek design that will add a modern & high-tech touch to your home. No matter it is placed next to a TV and computer or mounted on any wall. It saves space to the greatest extent while providing you with the most original and pleasant sound.
- 【Built-in DSP & 3 EQ modes】VILINICE small soundbar built-in DSP technology, advanced full-range, high-sensitivity tweeter drivers make the sound field positioning more accurate and the vocals clearer. You can fine adjust your sound bar with 3 different equalizer modes (Music, News, Movie) via the remote control to match your favorite sound.
- 【Wireless & Wired Connections】 Surround Sound TV Speaker support Bluetooth 5.0 that can realize the fast connection between smartphone and bluetooth sound bar, efficient and stable transmission, and strong anti-interference. In addition, you can easily connect these devices (mobile phones, laptops, TVs, computers, projectors, USB Disk, set-top boxes, etc.) through AUX/RCA, optical fiber, USB multiple wired connection methods.
- Wireless Connection: enjoy wireless streaming music from your phone, tablets or other bluetooth embedded devices through Bluetooth 5.0.
- Wired Connection: Support AUX USB and optical inputs, more over, the RCA cable and optical cable supplied, do not need to buy any extra cables. (Please make sure your TV audio setting to PCM for optical connection before use).
- 5 Sound Equalizer Modes: built-in DSP technology for amazing clarity and precision,support great 5 EQs including flat, rock, jazz, pop and voice to match your favorite voice.
- HiFi Audio:built-in 2x powerful full-range drivers that provide which produce deep bass and clear sound for all your movie, music, TV shows and gaming, place it flat on the table to enjoy full of extensive stereo effects.
- 16-Inch Ultra-Slim Soundbar:With stylish and Compact design, 3.0 inches high could fit easily under your TV and desktop monitor, great for desktop space especially student dorm rooms or bedroom. Compatible with 4K & HD TVs, PC, projectors smartphones and tablets.
Best Sound Quality
Bose TV Speaker - Soundbar for TV with Bluetooth and HDMI-ARC
- Build and expand: The Bose TV Speaker is compatible with the Bose Bass Module 500 or 700 and requires the Bose Bass Module Connection Cable or a standard 3.5 millimeter audio cable, sold separately.
- Hear your TV better: Designed with simplicity in mind, the Bose TV Speaker is a small soundbar that clarifies speech and is a simple fix for better TV sound.
- Compact soundbar: This small soundbar is just over 2" tall for easy placement in front of your TV or mounted to a wall (wall brackets sold separately). Overall TV speaker dimensions are 2.21" H x 23.38" W x 4.02" D.
- Simple setup: A single connection from this compact soundbar to the TV via an optical audio cable (included) or an HDMI cable (sold separately) has you up and running in minutes.
- Enhanced dialogue: This TV speaker is designed to specifically focus on clarifying and elevating vocals and pronunciation.
- Remote control: Compact TV speaker comes with a remote control that enables a dialogue mode to further enhance speech or add a bass boost for more depth.
- Bluetooth TV speaker: Pair your device to this Bluetooth soundbar to wirelessly stream your favorite music and podcasts.
- Wide, natural sound: 2 angled full-range drivers deliver a more realistic, spatial audio experience for overall better TV sound from a small soundbar.
- Bold Performance Experience rich, clear sound with up to 91dB of total SPL output for performance that belies its size.
- Ultra-Compact 2.0 Design Experience the performance of larger, more complex home theater systems in a simple, ultra-compact solution designed fit anywhere and blend seamlessly into any environment.
- 2.0-Channel Sound Experience a powerful room-filling, true stereo experience ideal for movies, music, and gaming.
- Essential Connectivity & Control Get setup and listening in seconds with the included cables plus Bluetooth connectivity for wireless streaming of your favorite music and podcasts.
- Full-Range Speakers 2 full-range speakers in the sound bar provide rich, clear sound.
- ➤Ultimate gaming experience: Switch KMOUK small soundbar to game mode brings amazing clarity in every detail: faint whispers, light footsteps. This gaming soundbar brings a realistic auditory experience as if you're stepping into the game world.
- ➤High-quality music: KMOUK wireless soundbar Music mode brings deep rich bass and bright treble, naturally feel the rhythm of the music. After connecting sound bar to a laptop or mobile phone, sit on a comfortable sofa and enjoy high-quality music.
- ➤Slim but powerful: Dual driver and passive vibration plate design for more powerful sound. 2.0 channels for a better hearing experience. Compact design allows to place it almost anywhere, either in front of PC or small TV, even mounted on the wall.
- ➤Multiple connections: This soundbar supports 3.5mm (AUX&RCA) and optical wired audio input to seamlessly connect with PC or TV. In addition, it can also be used as a Bluetooth 5.0 soundbar to easily play various streaming music stored on the phone.
- ➤Improve TV Sound: KMOUK speakers its movie mode is a great way to improve TV sound, a few claim to have built-in voice-enhancement technologies. This soundbar is a must-have device to accompany small TVs under 30 inch, brings best leisure experience.
ZVOX Dialogue Clarifying Soundbar with Patented Hearing Technology
- AccuVoice hearing aid technology with six levels of voice boost.
- New remote control uses large buttons with easy to read labels.
- Connects to your TV with just one wire! Fast and Easy.
- Two high-output wide-range speakers plus a passive radiator for rich sound.
- The world's smallest home theater system? 10" wide, less than one pound...fits just about anywhere.
BESTISAN Soundbar with Bluetooth 5.0 and Wired Connections Home Audio
- Better than TV Sound: Driven by two 25 Watt 3 inch speakers and two bass reflex port, delivers more extended audio curve with deep bass which offers an entirely different experience of playing video games and watching movies
- Fits your desk perfectly: The ultra-slim sound bar is tailored to save precious space and avoid cluttering
- 3 Different Equalizer Modes: 3 sound modes (Movie, Music, Dialogue) via the remote control to match your favorite sound, under DIALOGUE mode, super-clear voices, even at low volumes.
- Super Easy to Operate: Touch or Remote Control to adjust playback settings including volume and track selection as well as bass & treble settings.
- 5 Minutes Install: One connecting power cord and one connecting audio cord.
- Built-in subwoofer and passive radiators for surprising bass
- Wall-mountable with built-in keyholes
- Clear Voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
- Bluetooth streaming for your music and podcasts
- Simple setup with HDMI, optical or aux connections
Which Criteria Do Our Experts Advice To Consider When Purchasing Of best mini soundbar?
According to our experts, you should understand some sides of the product to get the finest one. Like others, best mini soundbar of 2023 might include many factors for you to take into account. For that, each among best mini soundbar will have unique features and challenges as well to consist of.
The focus on the following features of best mini soundbar is highly recommended, given they have come together with tech-evaluated certification:
Ease Of Set-up And Use
Wi-Fi And Bluetooth
There are special sound modes for various audio types, such as watching movies, listening to music, or gaming. You can adjust the treble and bass settings depending on what you are watching/listening too.
Compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa for voice-controlled music.
Front-panel displays that display important information, such as volume levels. Make sure to check if this display is able to be switched off when it's not in use so that it does not become distracting.
Number Of Channels And Speakers
Can You Use A Soundbar To Play Music?A soundbar can make music play through your TV much more enjoyable. Bluetooth is a feature that many soundbars offer, so you won't have to turn on the TV to hear your music. A soundbar that has a wireless subwoofer will work best to reproduce deep bass and dynamics.
Can You Add A Subwoofer To A Sound Bar?Wireless sound bars often come with a subwoofer. You can also add your own wireless subwoofer to the sound bars that do not have one. If you desire an immersive experience, you'll want it.
Can You Use Any Soundbar With Any TV?There are very few exceptions to this rule. However, you can still use your soundbar with any TV. It is helpful sometimes to match soundbar and TV brands. New soundbars often use HDMI ARC to transmit the audio from the TV's speakers through the soundbar. If both of your devices have this port, you are good. An optical connection is available on some older soundbars, and almost all TVs have them.
Will A Soundbar Improve Sound Quality?Modern TVs have very tiny speakers which bounce sound off of your TV. As a result, they can be distant and harsh. A soundbar can be added to most TVs to improve their sound quality, particularly when it comes down to reproducing spoken words. It will also allow you to listen to music.
Where Do I Place My Soundbar?The soundbars can be placed directly in front of your TV using a stand, or any other type of furniture. They are usually less than 2 inches high so they won't interfere with the infrared remote port of your TV or block it. Some soundbars are also wall-mountable and include brackets. There are third-party kits that can be used to mount soundbars on the wall.
Are Soundbars Really Worth It?They are well worth the investment when compared to how loud your TV sounds. A soundbar costs only $100 and can make your TV viewing experience 10x better. A soundbar can make it easier to understand speech by allowing TV speakers to face down.
Can A Sound Bar Be Used As A Center Speaker?There are some that can and others that can't, but it's not something we recommend. Although a passive soundbar could technically be used to provide center channel speakers, this is not what it was designed for. This is like asking a pitcher to play both catch and second base instead of the only position that he excels at.
Can You Add Speakers To A Sound Bar?There are both yes and no. Some sound bars have additional speakers that can be added to the system, which brings you closer to home theatre sound. If the soundbar is multi-room compatible, then wireless rear speakers can be added. This is a good option for those who have or want to install a multi-room sound system in their home.
READ NEXT: The Best Short Range Walkie Talkies For 2023