The Best Small Tv Soundbar For 2023
Soundbars are frequently regarded as a more practical alternative to standard home theater speaker systems. A soundbar arrangement may get rather large as more speakers and sound-enhancing technologies are crammed into it.
Because some soundbars are too big to fit beneath your computer monitor or beneath your TV stand on your desk, the finest soundbars for computer use are often smaller than those built for TV use. Smaller soundbars don't have the same vast sound as their larger counterparts, but their smaller size makes them easier to transport and set up anywhere you choose.
If you're looking for a soundbar alternative, take a look at our pick of the best small tv soundbar for a truly cinematic audio experience
RELATED: The best dialogue soundbar for every need and budget, based on over 3,008 reviews from former users.
Our Top Picks
Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar
- Speaker:2.6 H x 21.6 W x 3.4 D (3.73 lbs), Remote control:4.1 H x 1.6 W x 0.4 D (5 oz)
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can’t.
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- One connection to your TV. Optical audio input (digital); Coaxial audio input (digital); 3.5 mm aux input (analog)
Best est Premium
Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar
- A PREMIUM ULTRA-SLIM SOUND BAR WITH INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – 5 powerful full-range drivers deliver BEAUTFUL RICH SOUND WITH DEEP BASS. POLK’S EXCLUSIVE VOICE ADJUST TECHNOLOGY & Dolby Digital Decoding maximizes sound clarity & reduces voice delays
- WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC from your favorite streaming apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and others directly from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible device through the built-in Bluetooth technology
- UPGRADE YOUR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE – Watch your favorite shows on your 4K HD Smart TV with exceptional picture quality & crystal clear sound. With numerous connection possibilities, plug in any audio source via HDMI ARC, optical input & AUX
- EXCELLENT SOUND AND VALUE on par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market. At just over 2" tall, it fits most spaces — easily wall-mount it or place in front of your TV. It won’t block your TV’s bottom edge or IR remote sensor
- SET UP YOUR SOUND BAR IN MINUTES — With the included subwoofer, HDMI and optical cables quickly connect your TV to the sound bar. Get set up and listening in minutes
Majority Bowfell Small Sound Bar
- COMPACT DESIGN: The Bowfell’s slim design is ideal for any desktop space especially student dorm rooms.
- BUILT-IN SUBWOOFER: Small but mighty, the Bowfell is equipped with a built-in subwoofer delivering outstanding cinematic sound.
- DIMENSIONS: 38.8cm x5.4cm x7.2cm; 1.5kg
- COMPATIBLE WITH TV, PHONE AND PC: Using the assortment of connectivity options, the Bowfell can be connected to your phone, computer and most TVs using Bluetooth, Optical Input or RCA input. The Bowfell comes with an easy-to-use remote control.
- MULTI-CONNECTION: The Bowfell boasts a wide range of connectivity options including Bluetooth (10m range), USB input, Optical input (optical cable not included), RCA and an AUX port. The Bowfell comes with an RCA cable and 3.5mm AUX cable. Designed for the eager audiophile, you can select which mode you want to listen to: Music, Movies or Dialogue.
Best Smart Sound Bar
Sonos Beam - Smart TV Sound Bar
- Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback (Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors)
- Beam - The smart, compact soundbar for TV, music, and more.
- Build your system - Add Sonos One SLs for surround sound or Sonos Sub for added bass. Connect to other Sonos speakers to enjoy brilliant sound in any or every room.
- Compact size - At just 25.6 inches, Beam won't hang off furniture or block the TV.
- Simple setup - Go from unboxing to listening in minutes with just 2 cords and automatic remote detection.
- High definition sound - Experience rich, detailed sound for your TV that fills the entire room.
- Easy control - Control Beam with your voice, remote, the Sonos app, and more.
- TV, music and more - Play music, TV, movies, podcasts, radio, audiobooks and video games.
Best Compact Design
Hisense HS205 2.0ch Sound Bar
- Roku TV Ready: As Roku TV Ready device, the Hisense HS205 Soundbar is fully compatible with any Roku Tv through the HDMI (ARC) connection. You can even use the Roku Tv remote to control both the Tv and soundbar for easier setup and better navigation experience.
- Easy Connectivity: With HDMI (ARC), the Hisense HS205 can connect to your TV through a single HDMI cable (included), connect wirelessly via Bluetooth, and control both with one remote. You'll be enjoying better TV sound in minutes.
- Simple, Compact Design: The HS205 includes Bluetooth technology for easy wireless connections to smart device. Enjoy music from your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Wireless Music Streaming: The compact and elegant all-in-one design with built-in subwoofer will easily fit your living room, bedroom, or family room space. You won’t need to find a space for a big sub and still get big sound.
- Quick Touch EQ Modes: Get the best audio performance from music, movies, and news with a simple touch of the remote with multiple preset EQ settings.
- Accessories included: Includes the Hisense 205 Sound Bar, HDMI cable, optical cable, and a wall mounting kit to make sure that you have what you need to make the most of your Hisense audio experience right out of the box.
- Enjoy Better Tv Sound: Easy to place and connect to your television, the Hisense H205 is a soundbar that improves your TV sound experience and is perfect for TV’s 32” or larger. Instead of just hearing the scene, you’re transported into it.
Best For Voice Boost
ZVOX Dialogue Clarifying Sound Bar
- Patented AccuVoice technology delivers state-of-the-art voice clarity.
- Dolby Digital decoding
- New remote control uses large buttons with easy to read labels
- AccuVoice dialogue enhancement with 12 levels of voice boost
- 24 watt Class D digital amplifier
TOPVISION 50W Sound Bar
- 🔊[EASY TO SET UP]The Soundbar supports 3.5mm (AUX&RCA) and optical wired audio input, support for use with mobile phones, tablets, TVs, computers, projectors, set-top boxes, etc. Please make sure your TV audio setting to PCM for ARC/optical input before use.
- 🔊[Stylish appearance & service]This 16-Inch mini soundbar is stylish and compact, and their more compact form makes them easier to travel with or set up wherever you'd like.At the same time we provide lifetime technical support. If you have any problems with your tv soundbar, you can contact us via Amazon, We will offer you a replacement or refund.
- 🔊[Wireless Bluetooth 5.0]Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 can realize fast connection between mobile phone and sound bar, efficient and stable transmission, and strong anti-interference. Pair the sound bar to your phone via Bluetooth to soundtrack your next party, or to set the mood for when you want to relax with a good album in rich, audiophile quality.
- 🔊[Built-in DSP & 3 EQ modes]Soundbar built-in DSP technology ensured sound output is more stable and accurate. 3 Equalizer modes (Music, Movie, News) to match your favorite voice. Movie Mode: You’ll hear every rip and rumble from your favorite action film, with deeper bass and loud, room-filling sound; Music mode Add clarity and pleasant sound; while it’s News mode pulls out every word and expression from movies or commentary, to ensure that conversations sound crisp and clean.
- 🔊[50W Power & 2 Full-range drivers]This small soundbar is equipped with 50W output power. Paired with your TV, the sound bar creates a louder, more immersive listening experience than through your TV speakers alone. Dual powerful full-range speakers provide hifi audio, making comfortable bedrooms and compact spaces full of extensive stereo effects.
What to Look For in a best small tv soundbar?
Actually, when you decide to invest in best small tv soundbar for yourself, lots of things to consider! It's harder to choose since the product comes with many types, functions, and features from different manufacturers. That’s why you should find a reliable space to acquire knowledge related to the item.
We’ve highlighted the essential features of the best small tv soundbar below. Along with checking out the list of best models in the list, you should also carefully read the buying guide here:
Wi-Fi And Bluetooth
Number Of Channels And Speakers
There are special sound modes for various audio types, such as watching movies, listening to music, or gaming. You can adjust the treble and bass settings depending on what you are watching/listening too.
Compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa for voice-controlled music.
Front-panel displays that display important information, such as volume levels. Make sure to check if this display is able to be switched off when it's not in use so that it does not become distracting.
Ease Of Set-up And Use
Can A Sound Bar Be Used As A Center Speaker?There are some that can and others that can't, but it's not something we recommend. Although a passive soundbar could technically be used to provide center channel speakers, this is not what it was designed for. This is like asking a pitcher to play both catch and second base instead of the only position that he excels at.
Can You Use Any Soundbar With Any TV?There are very few exceptions to this rule. However, you can still use your soundbar with any TV. It is helpful sometimes to match soundbar and TV brands. New soundbars often use HDMI ARC to transmit the audio from the TV's speakers through the soundbar. If both of your devices have this port, you are good. An optical connection is available on some older soundbars, and almost all TVs have them.
Will A Soundbar Improve Sound Quality?Modern TVs have very tiny speakers which bounce sound off of your TV. As a result, they can be distant and harsh. A soundbar can be added to most TVs to improve their sound quality, particularly when it comes down to reproducing spoken words. It will also allow you to listen to music.
Can You Add A Subwoofer To A Sound Bar?Wireless sound bars often come with a subwoofer. You can also add your own wireless subwoofer to the sound bars that do not have one. If you desire an immersive experience, you'll want it.
Are Soundbars Really Worth It?They are well worth the investment when compared to how loud your TV sounds. A soundbar costs only $100 and can make your TV viewing experience 10x better. A soundbar can make it easier to understand speech by allowing TV speakers to face down.
Can You Use A Soundbar To Play Music?A soundbar can make music play through your TV much more enjoyable. Bluetooth is a feature that many soundbars offer, so you won't have to turn on the TV to hear your music. A soundbar that has a wireless subwoofer will work best to reproduce deep bass and dynamics.
Where Do I Place My Soundbar?The soundbars can be placed directly in front of your TV using a stand, or any other type of furniture. They are usually less than 2 inches high so they won't interfere with the infrared remote port of your TV or block it. Some soundbars are also wall-mountable and include brackets. There are third-party kits that can be used to mount soundbars on the wall.
Can You Add Speakers To A Sound Bar?There are both yes and no. Some sound bars have additional speakers that can be added to the system, which brings you closer to home theatre sound. If the soundbar is multi-room compatible, then wireless rear speakers can be added. This is a good option for those who have or want to install a multi-room sound system in their home.
After knowing the suitable kinds of best small tv soundbar and the features you wish, it’s high time for you to start your shopping. Note that you shouldn’t run out to a particular store or start scrolling through online sales just yet. With the development of technology, especially the expansion of sale sites, you can easily find your buddy.
Remember to check out our site weekly round-up to ensure that the current sales on best small tv soundbar perform well in our tests. So you can catch up with them as soon as possible. Would you please give us your feedback for better service? Many thanks!
READ NEXT: The Modern Record Players For 2023