The Best Soundbar Built In Subwoofer For 2023
1. Best Overall Mid-range Soundbar: Sonos Beam Gen 2 Soundbar(Black)
The original Sonos Beam provided excellent sound quality in a small package. The second-generation version sounds even better with Dolby Atmos.
2. Best Soundbar-Subwoofer Combo: SAMSUNG HW-Q800A Soundbar - Dolby Atmos/DTS: X with Alexa Built-in
Samsung is known for making great soundbars. The HW-Q800A was created to pair with its 2021 4K or 8K TVs. Although the bar is small, it delivers a delightfully detailed and natural sound.
3. Best Soundbar-Subwoofer Under $200: Creative Stage V2 2.1 Soundbar
Creative Stage V2 has two new sound modes: Surround and Dialog. Both are great additions. Surround mode increases immersion by widening the soundstage, and Dialog mode enhances voices on screen.
4. Best Soundbar System: SAMSUNG HW-Q950A 11.1.4ch Soundbar
The HW-Q950A supports both the Dolby Atmos (object-based surround sound) and DTXX:X object-based sound formats. The HW-Q950A's 22 drivers can be used to maximize its performance.
A standalone soundbar can be a great way to upgrade your TV speakers if you don't have much space. These soundbars can provide a rich listening experience without the need to use satellite or subwoofer speakers. Many all-in-one setups can play surround sound and Dolby Atmos content thanks to the side-firing or up-firing drivers that are built into the bar.
Below are the top soundbars that we have tested without subwoofers. See our recommendations for the best soundbar built-in subwoofer.
For its superbly immersive handling of movie and TV soundtracks, the Sonos Beam Gen 2 Soundbar(Black) soundbar is the winner. This speaker system supports Dolby Atmos movie soundtracks and doubles up as a music system. It is one of the most cost-effective movies and music systems available.
For its remarkable auto-tuning capabilities, which allow you to tailor the sound to your space and provide voice control via Alexa or Google Assistant, the SAMSUNG HW-Q800A Soundbar - Dolby Atmos/DTS: X with Alexa Built-in comes in second place to the best soundbar with a built-in subwoofer. Although the price tag may seem high, this is one of the most intelligent soundbars available right now.
RELATED: Looking for the best soundbar to hear dialogue? We've got a list of the best soundbar to hear dialogue of 2023, along with some recommendations and FAQs.
Our Top Picks
- Stream music, radio, podcasts, and audiobooks from all your favorite services when the TV is off.
- Breeze through setup with only two cables, step-by-step guidance from the Sonos app, and smart Trueplay tuning. Easily expand your Sonos system over time to enjoy true surround sound and multi-room listening. Everything connects over WiFi.
- Control with the Sonos app, your TV remote, Apple AirPlay 2, and your voice using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Enjoy vibrant bass, crystal clear dialogue, and a panoramic soundstage.
- Experience a 3D surround sound effect with Dolby Atmos.
Best Soundbar-Subwoofer Combo
SAMSUNG HW-Q800A Soundbar - Dolby Atmos/DTS: X with Alexa Built-in
- DOLBY ATMOS / DTS:X - Theater-quality sound that fires from the front, side and above for true audio immersion.
- TRUE 3.1.2CH SOUND - The complete audio entertainment experience with 3 channels, 1 subwoofer and 2 up-firing channels.
- Q-SYMPHONY - Perfectly synchronized, fully immersive QLED TV and soundbar audio.
- SPACEFIT SOUND - Automatically calibrated sound and enhanced clarity to adapt to your space.
- BUILT-IN VOICE ASSISTANT - Control your soundbar and stay connected with Alexa.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE 2.1 SPEAKER | Housing two custom-tuned mid-range drivers and accompanied by a powerful long-throw tower-sized subwoofer, the Creative Stage V2 is capable of filling your room with captivating immersive audio and deep thumping bass
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS VIA REMOTE | The Creative Stage V2 comes with a remote control which not only allows you to control playback features conveniently, but also adjust treble and bass setting, select audio modes, or change the input option with ease
- POWERED BY SOUND BLASTER | Experience improved vocal intelligibility and wider surround experience with Clear Dialog and Surround, audio processing technologies powered by Sound Blaster’s expertise, to give you a cinema-like experience at the comfort of your own home
- MATCHES ANY DÉCOR | Minimalist and sleek, the Creative Stage V2 is the perfect complement to your glorious TV set and blends seamlessly into any room regardless of their interior design. It won’t steal your attention from the screen, but it makes its presence felt loud and clear regardless. For the space-constrained, the soundbar is also wall-mountable so you can hang it on the wall below your TV
- ALL-IN-ONE AUDIO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM | Armed with all the possible connectivity options you can think of—TV ARC, optical, AUX, Bluetooth, and even USB audio, the Creative Stage V2 is the one-stop audio entertainment system for all your devices from TVs and computers to mobile phones and gaming consoles
- Package Weight: 27.216 kilograms
- Package Dimensions: 129.54 H x 27.94 L x 60.96 W (centimeters)
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country of Origin : VietNam
Best Soundbar With Two Subwoofers
VIZIO Sound Bar for TV, M-Series 36” Surround Sound System
- 6 Precisely Designed Speakers 2-way speaker design with separate tweeters and woofers create richer, clearer sound.
- DTS Virtual:X Enhances any content with room-filling, floor-to-ceiling virtualized 3D sound.
- Optimized for 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio Bring out the best audio performance from your 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio when connected through HDMI.
- New Modern Design Angular all-in-1 design packed with performance and slides beneath your TV for a clean look.
- Loud and Clear - The 98dB sound pressure level and 50Hz – 20KHz frequency range deliver dynamic and accurate Sound.
Best Performing Speaker
ZVOX SB500 Aluminum Sound Bar with Built-in Subwoofer
- Room-filling 3D sound from a single anodized aluminum cabinet.Works well with TVs from 50 ”- 90”. Works with your current remote control.
- 6-Mode AccuVoice feature uses hearing aid technology to deliver ultra-clear dialogue.
- Dual built-in subwoofers with Mega Bass produce great bass without external subwoofer. Can be wall-mounted, placed upright on furniture, or placed "flat" on furniture
- The SB500 uses a high-efficiency 140 watt Class D digital amplifier,Speakers: (3) 2" long-excursion full-range speakers
- Multiple inputs make it simple to add Chrome cast Audio for multi-zone Wi-Fi streaming music.
Best Standout Standalone Atmos Option
Bowers & Wilkins Panorama 3 Wireless Dolby Atmos Soundbar
- WIDE RANGE OF MUSIC UNDER ONE PLATFORM - Access your favorite music, podcasts and radio stations in 24-bit hi-res quality from popular streaming apps like Deezer, NTS Radio, Qobuz, SoundCloud, TIDAL and TuneIn with the iOS/Android compatible B&W Music App
- EFFORTLESS CONNECTIVITY - Experience exceptional sound clarity by connecting your TV to the soundbar via the HDMI eARC input that supports a wide range of audio formats and delivers high-quality, room-filling audio for your movies, music, and TV shows
- FIRST EVER MULTIROOM-FUNCTIONALITY - The Panorama 3 will extend the reach of your music to any room with its all-new multi-room technology. This feature will allow you to create one connected eco system with other B&W digitally enabled products
- LATEST VOICE CONTROL INTEGRATION - With built-in Amazon Alexa you can play your favorite song, radio channel, or playlist with just a voice command. Panorama 3 also features AirPlay 2, Bluetooth aptX Adaptive, and Spotify Connect for maximum flexibility
- A RICH HISTORY OF AUDIO EXCELLENCE - With more than 50 years of delivering exceptional audio quality, Bowers & Wilkins constantly develop new-age, innovative designs backed up by world-leading R&D to bring to you premium home audio speakers and headphones
- GREAT SOUND FROM A SINGLE COMPONENT - With (3) 0.75in decoupled titanium-dome tweeters, (6) 2in midrange drivers, (2) 2in up-firing Dolby elevation drivers and (2) 4in subwoofers the B&W Panorama 3 offers immersive sound with Dolby Atmos and Dolby TrueHD
- DISCREET, ELEGANT DESIGN - Featuring an ultra-low-profile design, the soundbar can easily be installed below modern flat-panel TVs or wall-mounted using the included brackets. Its hidden-till-lit user interface and minimalistic look complements any decor
- DUAL SOUND PLACEMENTS AND ADDED CONVENIENCE WITH IR REMOTE CONTROL - Optimize your listening experience at different distances with Creative Stage 360’s dual sound placement features. Select near-field placement for setup distance that is within 1m apart, such as your workstation, or switch to far-field placement via the IR remote control if your setup is beyond 1m. Plus, access source input selection, playback volume and bass adjustments, and more with the same remote control
- MULTI-CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS - Stay connected and entertained with Creative Stage 360’s upgraded host of connections. The soundbar also features a HDMI ARC port, two HDMI 2.0 ports, optical-in, and Bluetooth 5.0 technology to support all your entertainment needs. Easily set up the soundbar with a single HDMI cable via your TV’s HDMI ARC port. Creative Stage 360’s soundbar solution helps to reduce cable clutter while also complementing your living room in a refined, all-black design under your TV
- SMALL IN SIZE BUT PACKS A PUNCH - Measuring in at only 26.5 cm / 22.2” wide, the soundbar has the capability of filling the halls of your house without sticking out awkwardly and stealing the attention away from the screen. Place the soundbar system directly under your TV or have it on your desktop, with the subwoofer standing at just 42.2 cm / 16.1” tall, have the best of both worlds without compromising both aesthetics and sound quality
- UPGRADED 2.1 SOUNDBAR SYSTEM - The Creative Stage 360 soundbar comprises of two custom-tuned racetrack drivers and the ability to drive up to 60W RMS power as well as a long-throw subwoofer with a high-excursion driver to achieve rich, harmonious audio playback and strong thumping bass. Generating output power of up to 120W RMS, and a total peak power of up to 240W, the soundbar system promises rich and robust audio output with every beat played
- DOLBY ATMOS TECHNOLOGY - Experience realistic height and spatial elements with simulated three-dimensional sound intensity, made possible by Dolby Atmos surround technology. The technology has the ability to deliver precise positional audio for lifelike sound portrayals, such as a Cheyenne attack helicopter hovering over a battlefield in a war movie. Stream your favorite contents from Netflix, Apple TV+, Disney+, HBO Max, and more with Creative Stage 360 for next-level surround immersion
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity. Output power: 120W
- Built in subwoofers for deep bass in 1 slim sound bar
- Play music and podcasts through Spotify connect, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth
- Easy setup with HDMI or Optical connections
- DTS Virtual: x Virtual 3D surround sound. Audio Formats-File Format-WAV (PCM format only) / FLAC: up to 192kHz, ALAC: up to 96kHz, MP3 / WMA / MPEG-4 AAC: up to 48 kHz
- With Alexa, playing music is as simple as asking for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon music and more
- Alexa built in for voice control of your sound bar, playing music, listening to news, setting alarms and timers, asking questions, controlling smart home devices, and more
- 2X BUILT-IN SUBWOOFER FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE - Our newest Soundbar with dual 25W built-in subwoofer and 4 speakers deliver room-shaking powerful bass and precise audio and cinematic surround sound. to your living room, with 90W of power, Vmai sound bar contributes to intense low frequencies and 110dB of clear sound. Vmai sound bars for tv complete your home entertainment with an incredible home theater sound experience.
- FEATURES UPDATED DIFFERENT EQUALIZER MODES - With its 4 distinct sound modes adjusting by using the included remote control, you can fine-tune your audio to match the perfect sound to your ears. Set the sound bar between Music, Movies, News, or 3D surround sound mode to hear and feel every explosion, instrument, dialogue, and detail with clear and ear-pleasing loudness. Feel and enjoy the surround sound system for tv.
- SLIM & STRONG SOUND BAR WITH FLEXIBLE MOUNTING – With everything fit inside this powerful sound bar, VMAI engineered the sound bar for TV with a diligent matte-black color surface, 38 inches and almost impossibly thin measuring less than 2.5-inch-high. This sleek and slim single sound bar delivers breathtaking stereo sound with deep bass wherever you place it. Comfortably sit in front of your tv or mount the sound bar on the wall for elegant home-theatre setup with mounting bracket included.
- MULTIPLE INPUT CONNECTIONS AND EASY SETTING UP – Our sound bar for TV is powered with integrated inputs to bring all media in life with amplified audio. It can easily connect with TVs, projectors, computers, Blu-ray players, tablets, PS5, Amplifiers, and more via RCA, AUX, USB (Flash drive only), HDMI ARC and Optical input. A premium 5 ft Optical cable and 5 ft RCA cable are included in the package.
- BLUETOOTH 5.0 & DSP THE MOST STABLE TRANSMISSION - Our latest sound bar adopts Bluetooth 5.0 & DSP technology to ensure the faster transmission speeds and stable connectivity up to 50 ft with low consumption. LIFETIME SUPPORT WARRANTY. Every VMAI sound bar will go through a strict quality test process before sending out. For any problem, you can contact us via Amazon; then, we will solve all of your problems in 24 hours!
What to Look For in a best soundbar built in subwoofer?
You may know that shopping is one of the essential activities in a human being’s life. Selecting the best product will affect your daily life. However, which factors can make this purchase effective? If you are looking for best soundbar built in subwoofer for your demands, you will waste your time with incorrect data. But it would be best if you weren’t so nervous about that. We have a group of experts to research best soundbar built in subwoofer, and they’ve given reliable information.
There are lots of essential things you should keep in mind. On the other, just some of them are most focused. Here are the critical factors related to buying best soundbar built in subwoofer you may want:
There are special sound modes for various audio types, such as watching movies, listening to music, or gaming. You can adjust the treble and bass settings depending on what you are watching/listening too.
Compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa for voice-controlled music.
Front-panel displays that display important information, such as volume levels. Make sure to check if this display is able to be switched off when it's not in use so that it does not become distracting.
Number Of Channels And Speakers
Ease Of Set-up And Use
Wi-Fi And Bluetooth
RELATED: Our team of experts compiled top 10 best one piece soundbar by gathering about 5,324 customer reviews. Check them here.
Can You Add A Subwoofer To A Sound Bar?Wireless sound bars often come with a subwoofer. You can also add your own wireless subwoofer to the sound bars that do not have one. If you desire an immersive experience, you'll want it.
Are Soundbars Really Worth It?They are well worth the investment when compared to how loud your TV sounds. A soundbar costs only $100 and can make your TV viewing experience 10x better. A soundbar can make it easier to understand speech by allowing TV speakers to face down.
Can A Sound Bar Be Used As A Center Speaker?There are some that can and others that can't, but it's not something we recommend. Although a passive soundbar could technically be used to provide center channel speakers, this is not what it was designed for. This is like asking a pitcher to play both catch and second base instead of the only position that he excels at.
Will A Soundbar Improve Sound Quality?Modern TVs have very tiny speakers which bounce sound off of your TV. As a result, they can be distant and harsh. A soundbar can be added to most TVs to improve their sound quality, particularly when it comes down to reproducing spoken words. It will also allow you to listen to music.
Can You Use Any Soundbar With Any TV?There are very few exceptions to this rule. However, you can still use your soundbar with any TV. It is helpful sometimes to match soundbar and TV brands. New soundbars often use HDMI ARC to transmit the audio from the TV's speakers through the soundbar. If both of your devices have this port, you are good. An optical connection is available on some older soundbars, and almost all TVs have them.
Where Do I Place My Soundbar?The soundbars can be placed directly in front of your TV using a stand, or any other type of furniture. They are usually less than 2 inches high so they won't interfere with the infrared remote port of your TV or block it. Some soundbars are also wall-mountable and include brackets. There are third-party kits that can be used to mount soundbars on the wall.
Can You Add Speakers To A Sound Bar?There are both yes and no. Some sound bars have additional speakers that can be added to the system, which brings you closer to home theatre sound. If the soundbar is multi-room compatible, then wireless rear speakers can be added. This is a good option for those who have or want to install a multi-room sound system in their home.
Can You Use A Soundbar To Play Music?A soundbar can make music play through your TV much more enjoyable. Bluetooth is a feature that many soundbars offer, so you won't have to turn on the TV to hear your music. A soundbar that has a wireless subwoofer will work best to reproduce deep bass and dynamics.
Overall, the statistics we described here are not all of them. Instead, we always freshen it up continually as the data is updated and available. It would be best to remember things we mentioned above, including brand’s value, product’s value, product’s highlights, important specs, customer ratings & reviews.
Our readers, you guys, are always respected and treated with top priority so that you are supposed to receive the most up-to-date information on our site. You should feel free to contact us for support with the product’s problems. Thanks for reading, and we wish you a happy shopping.