The Best Soundbar With Alexa For 2023
Soundbars are frequently regarded as a more practical alternative to standard home theater speaker systems. A soundbar arrangement may get rather large as more speakers and sound-enhancing technologies are crammed into it.
Upgrading to a new soundbar is about more than just replacing your theater speakers with louder, more exhilarating decks that'll make it feel like you're watching an IMAX film — it's about the full soundscape, letting you in on the more intimate conversations and sound effects as well, with clearer audio that could also reveal an important
We've covered a few articles concerning soundbars on this site, ranging from the best soundbars to buy right now to determine if buying a soundbar is a waste of money, so we've got a fairly solid handle on them and thought we'd share the best soundbar with Alexa right now with you.
RELATED: We've Found the Top 10 Products. Our Buying Guides Help You Get The best arc soundbar for Your Budget.
Our Top Picks
Sonos Beam - Smart TV Sound Bar
- Compact size - At just 25.6 inches, Beam won't hang off furniture or block the TV.
- Easy control - Control Beam with your voice, remote, the Sonos app, and more.
- TV, music and more - Play music, TV, movies, podcasts, radio, audiobooks and video games.
- Beam - The smart, compact soundbar for TV, music, and more.
- High definition sound - Experience rich, detailed sound for your TV that fills the entire room.
- Simple setup - Go from unboxing to listening in minutes with just 2 cords and automatic remote detection.
- Build your system - Add Sonos One SLs for surround sound or Sonos Sub for added bass. Connect to other Sonos speakers to enjoy brilliant sound in any or every room.
- Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback (Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors)
Best For The Price
YAMAHA YAS-109 Sound Bar
- Built in subwoofers for deep bass in 1 slim sound bar
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity. Output power: 120W
- With Alexa, playing music is as simple as asking for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon music and more
- Play music and podcasts through Spotify connect, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth
- DTS Virtual: x Virtual 3D surround sound. Audio Formats-File Format-WAV (PCM format only) / FLAC: up to 192kHz, ALAC: up to 96kHz, MP3 / WMA / MPEG-4 AAC: up to 48 kHz
- Alexa built in for voice control of your sound bar, playing music, listening to news, setting alarms and timers, asking questions, controlling smart home devices, and more
- Easy setup with HDMI or Optical connections
Best Adaptive Sound
SAMSUNG HW-Q800T 3.1.2ch Soundbar
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
- ADAPTIVE SOUND - Optimizes sound for every scene, even letting you hear the quiet whispers
- DOLBY ATMOS AND DTS: X - Capture every sound above and around you with Dolby Atmos and DTS: X
- Included Components: User Manual
- ALEXA BUILT-IN VOICE ASSISTANT - All of the benefits of Alexa are built into the soundbar
- Q-SYMPHONY: Syncs your Q-Series Soundbar speakers with your Samsung QLED TV speakers for the most immersive sound
- TRUE 3.1.2 SOUND: With 3 channels, 1 subwoofer channel, and 2 up-firing channels, you gain sound that commands your attention
Best Simple Setup
Bose Smart Soundbar 300
- Build and expand: This Bluetooth soundbar is compatible with other Bose products for Multiroom listening or add the Bose Bass Module 500 or 700 or the Bose Surround Speakers 700.
- Sleek design: This wireless soundbar is just over 2" tall for low placement in front of your TV or wall mounting (wall brackets sold separately). Overall dimensions are 2.21" H x 26.58" W x 4.02" D.
- Connectivity: Pair your device to this wireless soundbar to stream your favorite music and more via a Bluetooth connection, your home Wi-Fi network, Apple AirPlay 2, or Spotify Connect.
- TV voice control: Exclusive Bose Voice for Video technology expands your Alexa capabilities, allowing you to control this smart soundbar, your TV, and your cable,satellite box with 1 voice command.
- Simple setup: Connect this smart soundbar to your TV via an optical audio cable (included) or an HDMI cable (sold separately) and download the Bose Music app for step-by-step setup.
- Acoustic performance: 5 full-range drivers deliver wide, clear sound, which makes it the perfect soundbar for TV, movies, games, and more.
- Like no other: This elegant sound bar for TV, movies, music, and games delivers spacious sound, exceptional clarity, and rich bass, while finished in matte-Black with seamless metal grille.
- Built-in Alexa: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are built into this smart soundbar for hands-free voice control. And a noise-rejecting mic system listens in every direction for your voice.
Best Premium Soundbar
Sonos Arc - The Premium Smart Soundbar
- Compatible with the new generation of the Sonos app, Sonos S3
- Tuned to perfection - Enhanced Trueplay tuning technology optimizes the sound for the unique acoustics of the room
- 3D sound with Dolby Atmos - Experience shows, movies, and games with the precise and immersive sound of Dolby Atmos
- Voice control - Amazon Alexa is built right in, so you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands free
- Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback (Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors.)
- Blends in beautifully - With its elongated shape, soft profile, and seamless facade, Arc discreetly mounts to the wall or sits beneath the TV without pulling focus
- All-new Sonos Arc - Bring all your entertainment to life with the brilliantly realistic sound of Arc, featuring Dolby Atmos. Enjoy control with your TV remote, voice, the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and more
- Immerse yourself in the music - Stream music, radio, podcasts, and more from your favorite services with the Sonos app or Apple AirPlay 2 when the TV is off
- Hear every word - Arc was specially tuned with the help of Oscar-winning sound engineers to emphasize the human voice. Turn on speech enhancement in the app to clarify dialogue
- Build out your home theater - Wirelessly connect Sub and a pair of One SL rears for an even more immersive listening experience
Best Compact Design
- FIRE TV EDITION: Nebula Soundbar – Fire TV Edition brings cinematic sound and powerful streaming to any TV by combining a 2.1 channel soundbar with a Fire TV 4K streaming media player built-in. No additional Fire TV streaming device needed.
- VOICE REMOTE WITH ALEXA: Use the included Voice Remote with Alexa to control your soundbar and compatible TV functions like power, volume, navigation, and playback. Press the microphone button and ask Alexa to find your favorite content.
- BIG SOUND: A 2.1 channel design immerses you in moment by combining 2 speakers and 2 subwoofers to create 100W of room-filling cinematic sound.
- 4K HDR SUPPORT: Enjoy breathtaking picture quality with access to 4K Ultra HD streaming at up to 60fps, Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10+. A 4K TV is required to access 4K streaming.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Nebula Soundbar, Power Cord, Remote Control, AAA Batteries, HDMI Cable, RCA to 3.5mm Cable, Digital Optical Cable, Screws, Wall Mount Brackets, Quick Start Guide
- ENDLESS ENTERTAINMENT: With a Fire TV 4K streaming media player built-in, choose from over 500,000 movies and TV episodes. Enjoy favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, STARZ, SHOWTIME, CBS All Access, and more. Subscriptions fees may apply.
Polk Audio React Sound Bar
- GREAT SOUND FOR VIRTUALLY ANY TV - Featuring a 6-driver array with (2) 3.8" x 2.7" mid-range drivers, (2) 1" tweeters and (2) 4.3" x 3.9" passive radiators, enjoy room-filling, immersive Dolby & DTS virtual surround sound without any additional speakers
- STREAM UNLIMITED MUSIC - Connect your smartphone, tablet or other compatible devices for direct streaming or use popular streaming services like Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, and more to enjoy countless hours of music and videos to your liking
- BUILD A 5.1 CHANNEL SOUND SYSTEM with the FULL REACT FAMILY - For big, bold and impactful sound, add the optional SR2 wireless surround speakers and/or Polk React wireless sub with this Sound Bar to create a well-rounded home setup - no extra wires needed
- MASSIVE ALEXA INTEGRATION - Play the same music across rooms, or different ones on each device, with full voice-control compatibility. Control Smart Home Devices. Use Alexa Calling and Messaging to US, Canada and Mexico - all from your sound bar
- CLEAR & CRISP DIALOGUES - Polk's Proprietary Voice Adjust Technology adjusts the voice levels from the sound bar, so you hear every word, loud and clear. For sound optimized by content-type, use the one-button presets for movie, music and night mode
- VERSATILE COMPATIBILITY - Features (1) HDMI ARC output, (1) Optical Audio Input, and (1) USB-A to play music from various sources. The setup is simple and frustration-free so you can start enjoying your music out of the box
- A LOW-PROFILE SOUNDBAR WITH BIG, DETAILED HOME AUDIO SOUND - 3D virtual surround sound, multiroom music and a slim low-profile design that does not block your TV or remote's sensor, the new Polk React Sound Bar brings out the best from your existing TV
What Does Our Expert Advice You To Consider For Selecting best soundbar with alexa?
best soundbar with alexa is chosen based on a number of parameters. Depending on the product category, the learning process differs. And so, we're here to consult, guide, and address your product-related problems.
Please keep in mind the following points before selecting best soundbar with alexa:
Wi-Fi And Bluetooth
Ease Of Set-up And Use
There are special sound modes for various audio types, such as watching movies, listening to music, or gaming. You can adjust the treble and bass settings depending on what you are watching/listening too.
Compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa for voice-controlled music.
Front-panel displays that display important information, such as volume levels. Make sure to check if this display is able to be switched off when it's not in use so that it does not become distracting.
Number Of Channels And Speakers
Are Soundbars Really Worth It?They are well worth the investment when compared to how loud your TV sounds. A soundbar costs only $100 and can make your TV viewing experience 10x better. A soundbar can make it easier to understand speech by allowing TV speakers to face down.
Where Do I Place My Soundbar?The soundbars can be placed directly in front of your TV using a stand, or any other type of furniture. They are usually less than 2 inches high so they won't interfere with the infrared remote port of your TV or block it. Some soundbars are also wall-mountable and include brackets. There are third-party kits that can be used to mount soundbars on the wall.
Can You Add Speakers To A Sound Bar?There are both yes and no. Some sound bars have additional speakers that can be added to the system, which brings you closer to home theatre sound. If the soundbar is multi-room compatible, then wireless rear speakers can be added. This is a good option for those who have or want to install a multi-room sound system in their home.
Can You Add A Subwoofer To A Sound Bar?Wireless sound bars often come with a subwoofer. You can also add your own wireless subwoofer to the sound bars that do not have one. If you desire an immersive experience, you'll want it.
Can You Use A Soundbar To Play Music?A soundbar can make music play through your TV much more enjoyable. Bluetooth is a feature that many soundbars offer, so you won't have to turn on the TV to hear your music. A soundbar that has a wireless subwoofer will work best to reproduce deep bass and dynamics.
Can A Sound Bar Be Used As A Center Speaker?There are some that can and others that can't, but it's not something we recommend. Although a passive soundbar could technically be used to provide center channel speakers, this is not what it was designed for. This is like asking a pitcher to play both catch and second base instead of the only position that he excels at.
Can You Use Any Soundbar With Any TV?There are very few exceptions to this rule. However, you can still use your soundbar with any TV. It is helpful sometimes to match soundbar and TV brands. New soundbars often use HDMI ARC to transmit the audio from the TV's speakers through the soundbar. If both of your devices have this port, you are good. An optical connection is available on some older soundbars, and almost all TVs have them.
Will A Soundbar Improve Sound Quality?Modern TVs have very tiny speakers which bounce sound off of your TV. As a result, they can be distant and harsh. A soundbar can be added to most TVs to improve their sound quality, particularly when it comes down to reproducing spoken words. It will also allow you to listen to music.
Because we are product consulting professionals with much expertise, we believe the data is credible. Aside from that, the best soundbar with alexa data is kept up to date, and you may feel confident that the information is up to date and correct.
We can help you in addition to best soundbar with alexa. If you want to support, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for reading!
READ NEXT: The Best Google Assistant Soundbar For 2023