The Best Vizio Soundbar System For 2023
1. Best Of The Best: VIZIO V-Series 5.1
Imagine the power of VIZIO's V-Series home theater. With the industry's first 5.1 home theater system, you'll experience the ultimate sound and picture performance in a sleek, low-profile design. VIZIO SmartCast gives you access to your favorite content, right on your mobile devices with just one tap.
Introducing VIZIO’s all-new sound bar for TV, a powerful 2.1 audio system that has been engineered to provide impactful bass and crystal clear treble with no distortion at any volume. The 5.1 surround system offers advanced audio technologies that deliver immersive, cinematic sound quality out of a slim profile - transforming your TV into an entertainment powerhouse.
3. Best Connectivity: VIZIO 2.1 Home Theater Sound Bar with DTS Virtual
This VIZIO 2.1 home theater sound bar delivers dynamic audio, clear dialogue, and a simple setup. The included wireless subwoofer adds to the speaker's richness and fullness of sound with thundering bass. This sound bar is perfect for the living room or bedroom.
4. Best Sound Quality: VIZIO Sound Bar for TV, 36” 2.1 Home Audio Surround Sound System
The VIZIO Sound Bar for TV provides enhanced audio for any TV, making every show more immersive. Using 3 total speakers, this sound bar produces louder, clearer, and more powerful sound than most TVs’ built-in speakers. It has a wireless subwoofer that delivers deep, booming bass with less distortion.
Looking for a system that can enhance your viewing experience? Well, you’re in the right place! A soundbar is an end table-sized speaker which delivers an enhanced audio experience. It is used as an alternative to home theatre speakers or even as a secondary speaker.
It consists of a single long speaker with one or more tweeters (high frequency) and woofers (low frequency). Therefore, it offers improved audio quality. Additionally, most soundbars are compact enough to be placed almost anywhere in your living room. So if you want to know more about the best Vizio soundbar system, keep reading!
However, after investing many hours, we've come up with a name that's worthy of your requirement: VIZIO V-Series 5.1. If you desire extra features not included in this model, you might look into another one, VIZIO Sound Bar for TV, 36” 5.1 Surround Sound System for TV. It could better suit your needs.
RELATED: Before we make some specific things, here is some information and explanation about best 4k soundbar for your preference.
Our Top Picks
- Loud and Clear: The 96dB sound pressure level and 50Hz – 20kHz frequency range deliver dynamic and accurate Sound.
- 5” Wireless Subwoofer Place the wireless subwoofer anywhere in the room to add deep booming bass.
- Voice Assistant Input Use our voice to control your Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant devices through the sound bar with a dedicated 3.5 Aux or Persistent Bluetooth connection.
- Optimized for 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio 5.1 Bring out the best audio performance from your 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio 5.1 when connected through HDMI.
- DTS Virtual:X: Enhances any content with room-filling, floor-to-ceiling virtualized 3D sound.
- DTS virtual: X - Delivers virtual overhead sound For an immersive sound experience
- True 5.1 listening: enjoy True 5.1 surround sound with the included rear Surround sound speakers and a wireless subwoofer. 3 channel sound bar: A 3 channel sound bar boosts your TV audio and delivers crystal clear dialogue
- Wi-Fi Streaming: experience higher quality audio streaming over your home’s Wi-Fi network, without interruptions from phone calls or texts compared to Bluetooth
- Note: Please refer Troubleshooting steps at pg. 36 in user manual
- Wireless subwoofer: experience room-shaking bass with the wireless subwoofer. Sound Pressure Level - 101dB
- Simple Setup, Streaming & Control Get setup and listening in minutes with the included cables plus Bluetooth connectivity for wireless streaming of your favorite music and podcasts.
- Powerful Performance Brilliant clarity, deep bass, and Dolby Audio support combine for performance beyond its size.
- 2.1-Channel Sound Experience a powerful room-filling, true stereo experience ideal for movies, music, and gaming.
- Ultra-Compact 2.1 Design Experience the performance of larger, more complex home theater systems in a simple, ultra-compact solution designed fit anywhere and blend seamlessly into any environment.
- Full-Range Speakers 2 full-range speakers in the sound bar provide rich, clear sound.
Best Sound Quality
VIZIO Sound Bar for TV, 36” 2.1 Home Audio Surround Sound System
- DTS Virtual:X sound enhancement creates room-filling, floor-to-ceiling multi-dimensional sound
- Easy Setup All audio cables included
- Wireless Subwoofer Experience deep, booming bass with the wireless subwoofer
- Performance 3 total speakers create louder, clearer, and more powerful sound
- Bluetooth Stream music wirelessly from your phone or any compatible Bluetooth device
- 6 Precisely Designed Speakers 2-way speaker design with separate tweeters and woofers create richer, clearer sound.
- DTS Virtual:X Enhances any content with room-filling, floor-to-ceiling virtualized 3D sound.
- Loud and Clear - The 98dB sound pressure level and 50Hz – 20KHz frequency range deliver dynamic and accurate Sound.
- Optimized for 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio Bring out the best audio performance from your 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio when connected through HDMI.
- New Modern Design Angular all-in-1 design packed with performance and slides beneath your TV for a clean look.
- Incredibly Life-like Sound The 107dB sound pressure level and 30Hz – 20KHz frequency range deliver dynamic and accurate sound.
- Adaptive Height Speakers Automatically rotate to optimize your audio experience.
- 4 Upfiring Speakers Reflects enveloping sound overhead off your ceiling.
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X: Cinematic sound around and above.
- 18 high-performance speakers Unrivaled home theater performance.
- Separate Tweeters and Woofers - True 2-way speaker design delivers pristine clarity and a wider audio range.
- 11 High-Performance Speakers - With separate tweeters and woofers, deliver fuller, clearer and more powerful sound.
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X - Cinematic, life-like 3D surround sound around and above you.
- Dynamic and Accurate Sound - The 103dB sound pressure level and 45Hz – 20kHz frequency range deliver high-performance sound.
- 2 Upfiring Speakers - Reflect accurate overhead sound off the ceiling for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X content.
- Stream Your Top Hits With Bluetooth built in, you can stream your favorite music from your smartphone and enjoy it the way it was meant to be – clear, loud, and with plenty of bass.
- Ultra-Compact Design With all-around great sound, this versatile sound system fits simply and easily in any room in the house, and delivers a louder, clearer, better sound than your TV’s speakers, and elevates the sound of your favorite TV, movie or gaming content.
- Bring on the Bass The discreet, plug and play wireless subwoofer automatically syncs with the sound bar to deliver a deep, balanced sound that adds just the right punch to your favorite content.
- DTS Virtual: X Built-in audio enhancement that provides a multi-dimensional sound experience, through digitally processing a virtual height and depth element to standard two-channel sound systems, creating a wider soundstage and a more immersive listening experience.
- The Perfect Gaming Accessory With a Sound Pressure Level of 95dB, and crisp, tight bass from the wireless subwoofer, the 2.1 Sound Bar System brings the roar of the racetrack, or the thunder of multi-player battle to life in your game room.
- 5.1-Channel Sound Experience a powerful room-filling, surround sound experience.
- Low-Profile Modern Design Seamlessly blends into any environment and ingeniously attaches to select VIZIO M-Series TV stands for quick, clean tabletop or wall-mount installation.
- 9 High-Performance Speakers Featuring Separate Tweeters & Woofers Provide pristine clarity and rich sound
- Immersive Performance Experience immersive, cinematic 3D surround sound powered by Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.
- Advanced Connectivity & Control The latest HDMI eARC connectivity enables state-of-the-art 4K Dolby Vision pass-through to the TV and lets you control the sound bar using your TV remote.
- Stream music wirelessly from your compatible Bluetooth devices.
- USB for .WAV Audio Playback
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X bring surround sound from every angle
- System Frequency Response 45Hz - 20kHz
Our Tips to decide which one among best vizio soundbar system is the best
Researchers all know how difficult it is to make a decision when there are so many options. It's something that originally stood out, and you want to get the most bang for your buck, but our advice will help you make good decisions.
Before making a purchase, please read the following key factors to save oneself time and prevent trouble later.
Wi-Fi And Bluetooth
Ease Of Set-up And Use
There are special sound modes for various audio types, such as watching movies, listening to music, or gaming. You can adjust the treble and bass settings depending on what you are watching/listening too.
Compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa for voice-controlled music.
Front-panel displays that display important information, such as volume levels. Make sure to check if this display is able to be switched off when it's not in use so that it does not become distracting.
Number Of Channels And Speakers
RELATED: We've Compiled 6,148+ Customer Reviews to Find You the best soundbars without subwoofer In 2023. See Our Top Picks of 2023.
Can You Add A Subwoofer To A Sound Bar?Wireless sound bars often come with a subwoofer. You can also add your own wireless subwoofer to the sound bars that do not have one. If you desire an immersive experience, you'll want it.
Can You Use Any Soundbar With Any TV?There are very few exceptions to this rule. However, you can still use your soundbar with any TV. It is helpful sometimes to match soundbar and TV brands. New soundbars often use HDMI ARC to transmit the audio from the TV's speakers through the soundbar. If both of your devices have this port, you are good. An optical connection is available on some older soundbars, and almost all TVs have them.
Can You Add Speakers To A Sound Bar?There are both yes and no. Some sound bars have additional speakers that can be added to the system, which brings you closer to home theatre sound. If the soundbar is multi-room compatible, then wireless rear speakers can be added. This is a good option for those who have or want to install a multi-room sound system in their home.
Can A Sound Bar Be Used As A Center Speaker?There are some that can and others that can't, but it's not something we recommend. Although a passive soundbar could technically be used to provide center channel speakers, this is not what it was designed for. This is like asking a pitcher to play both catch and second base instead of the only position that he excels at.
Are Soundbars Really Worth It?They are well worth the investment when compared to how loud your TV sounds. A soundbar costs only $100 and can make your TV viewing experience 10x better. A soundbar can make it easier to understand speech by allowing TV speakers to face down.
Where Do I Place My Soundbar?The soundbars can be placed directly in front of your TV using a stand, or any other type of furniture. They are usually less than 2 inches high so they won't interfere with the infrared remote port of your TV or block it. Some soundbars are also wall-mountable and include brackets. There are third-party kits that can be used to mount soundbars on the wall.
Will A Soundbar Improve Sound Quality?Modern TVs have very tiny speakers which bounce sound off of your TV. As a result, they can be distant and harsh. A soundbar can be added to most TVs to improve their sound quality, particularly when it comes down to reproducing spoken words. It will also allow you to listen to music.
Can You Use A Soundbar To Play Music?A soundbar can make music play through your TV much more enjoyable. Bluetooth is a feature that many soundbars offer, so you won't have to turn on the TV to hear your music. A soundbar that has a wireless subwoofer will work best to reproduce deep bass and dynamics.
Follow these guidelines to ensure that you purchase best vizio soundbar system in 2023. Take into account what characteristics are most essential for your topmost issue right now, and then look into different products that meet those requirements. If you are unable to choose a product, please see Vizio M51a-H6 5.1 Dolby Atmos Sound Bar System- (Renewed) for another option.
With this advice, you should be able to find a great new product with much less difficulty! Do you have any inquiries? Please notify us as soon as possible.