The 7 Best Zvox Soundbar Of 2023, Researched By Us
A soundbar is a multi-speaker audio method that enables home theater audio for your Television without the cost and complexity of a multi-speaker installation. Although not all soundbars are equally represented, a soundbar is a terrific option.
When soundbars initially came out, they generally came with an external subwoofer, a huge black box that sits on the floor and reproduces strong bass tones. These are still the most prevalent type of soundbar, with prices ranging from $150 to $2,000 on average.
ZVOX created a new audio device with a small built-in speaker in 2007. Based on their construction, soundbars with inside sound systems can provide excellent bass without the nature and scale of an external subwoofer.
So, in this article, we'll show you the best Zvox Soundbar available on the market to consider.
RELATED: We compiled top 10 best gaming soundbars based on 8,639 user reviews. Check it out and find the best one for you.
Our Top Picks
- Remote control uses large buttons with easy to read labels
- PhaseCue virtual surround delivers room-filling 3D sound from one small cabinet
- AccuVoice hearing aid technology with six levels of voice boost
- Output Levelling tames loud commercials and spikes in volume between channels
AccuVoice AV157 TV Speaker
- AccuVoice dialogue enhancement with 12 levels of voice boost
- New remote control uses large buttons with easy to read labels
- Patented AccuVoice technology delivers state-of-the-art voice clarity.
- 24 watt Class D digital amplifier
- Dolby Digital decoding
Best for Televisions
ZVOX SB380 Aluminum Sound Bar
- Aluminum Sound bar
ZVOX SoundBase 440 28" SoundBase
- Built-in subwoofer for excellent bass on music and movies. Output leveling feature tames loud commercials.
- Three Speakers
- High quality room-filling 3D sound from one slim cabinet - no external speakers or speaker wires.
- AccuVoice feature uses hearing aid technology for super-clear dialogue reproduction.
- Works well with most TVs up to 55" in size (TV pedestal/feet should be 27" wide or less).
AccuVoice AV155 TV Speaker
Best Compact and Easy to Install
AccuVoice AV257 TV Speaker
- Extruded aluminum cabinet
- Bright, Easy to read Alphanumeric display
- AccuVoice hearing aid technology with 12 levels of voice boost.
- Includes new SuperVoice technology to reduce distracting background sounds.
- New remote control uses large buttons with easy to read labels
ZVOX SB500 Aluminum Sound Bar
- The SB500 uses a high-efficiency 140 watt Class D digital amplifier,Speakers: (3) 2" long-excursion full-range speakers
- 6-Mode AccuVoice feature uses hearing aid technology to deliver ultra-clear dialogue.
- Multiple inputs make it simple to add Chrome cast Audio for multi-zone Wi-Fi streaming music.
- Room-filling 3D sound from a single anodized aluminum cabinet.Works well with TVs from 50 ”- 90”. Works with your current remote control.
- Dual built-in subwoofers with Mega Bass produce great bass without external subwoofer. Can be wall-mounted, placed upright on furniture, or placed "flat" on furniture
Factors Related To best zvox soundbar You Should Focus On For The Most Efficient Purchase
best zvox soundbar will be discussed in-depth, and all of its characteristics will be closely investigated so you can determine whether or not it is ideal for your needs. It will save you time and effort since our guide to the best can assist you as much as possible.
Please read the following guide for easier select best zvox soundbar in 2023:
Number Of Channels And Speakers
Ease Of Set-up And Use
Wi-Fi And Bluetooth
There are special sound modes for various audio types, such as watching movies, listening to music, or gaming. You can adjust the treble and bass settings depending on what you are watching/listening too.
Compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa for voice-controlled music.
Front-panel displays that display important information, such as volume levels. Make sure to check if this display is able to be switched off when it's not in use so that it does not become distracting.
Are Soundbars Really Worth It?They are well worth the investment when compared to how loud your TV sounds. A soundbar costs only $100 and can make your TV viewing experience 10x better. A soundbar can make it easier to understand speech by allowing TV speakers to face down.
Can You Add Speakers To A Sound Bar?There are both yes and no. Some sound bars have additional speakers that can be added to the system, which brings you closer to home theatre sound. If the soundbar is multi-room compatible, then wireless rear speakers can be added. This is a good option for those who have or want to install a multi-room sound system in their home.
Can You Add A Subwoofer To A Sound Bar?Wireless sound bars often come with a subwoofer. You can also add your own wireless subwoofer to the sound bars that do not have one. If you desire an immersive experience, you'll want it.
Can You Use A Soundbar To Play Music?A soundbar can make music play through your TV much more enjoyable. Bluetooth is a feature that many soundbars offer, so you won't have to turn on the TV to hear your music. A soundbar that has a wireless subwoofer will work best to reproduce deep bass and dynamics.
Can You Use Any Soundbar With Any TV?There are very few exceptions to this rule. However, you can still use your soundbar with any TV. It is helpful sometimes to match soundbar and TV brands. New soundbars often use HDMI ARC to transmit the audio from the TV's speakers through the soundbar. If both of your devices have this port, you are good. An optical connection is available on some older soundbars, and almost all TVs have them.
Will A Soundbar Improve Sound Quality?Modern TVs have very tiny speakers which bounce sound off of your TV. As a result, they can be distant and harsh. A soundbar can be added to most TVs to improve their sound quality, particularly when it comes down to reproducing spoken words. It will also allow you to listen to music.
Can A Sound Bar Be Used As A Center Speaker?There are some that can and others that can't, but it's not something we recommend. Although a passive soundbar could technically be used to provide center channel speakers, this is not what it was designed for. This is like asking a pitcher to play both catch and second base instead of the only position that he excels at.
Where Do I Place My Soundbar?The soundbars can be placed directly in front of your TV using a stand, or any other type of furniture. They are usually less than 2 inches high so they won't interfere with the infrared remote port of your TV or block it. Some soundbars are also wall-mountable and include brackets. There are third-party kits that can be used to mount soundbars on the wall.
The considerations outlined in this blog post should demonstrate that best zvox soundbar is worth the money and then some. If you want a different model but still want performance, the long-lasting investment which provides you with years of enjoyment, you have no choice but to check ZVOX SB500 Aluminum Sound Bar that is available.
READ NEXT: The Av Receiver Deals For 2023