The Most Popular Desktops For 2023
1. Best Overall: HP 8300 Elite Small Form Factor Desktop Computer, Intel Core i5-3470
HP 8300 Elite Small Form Factor Desktop Computer, Intel Core i5-3470, 500GB SATA hard drive. The HP 8300 Elite Small Form Factor Desktop Computer offers a sleek design with a built-in graphics card. It also has plenty of space on the 500GB SATA hard drive that has plenty of space to store your digital albums, music library and rich media files Read Review
2. Best Bang For The Buck: Dell Optiplex 7010 Business Desktop Computer (Intel Quad Core i5-3470)
This Dell Optiplex 7010 is the perfect PC for a small business or home office that needs to manage day-to-day tasks and big projects. With a convenient size, this desktop computer is perfect for anyone who has limited space or looking for an economical solution that delivers top performance. Read Review
3. Best Memory: Acer Aspire TC-895-UA91 Desktop, 10th Gen Intel Core i3-10100 4-Core
The 10th Gen Intel Core i3-10100 processor is perfect for people who are looking for a balance between performance and value. With up to 8GB DDR4 2666MHz memory, this Acer Aspire desktop offers plenty of upgrade options that will satisfy any budget. Read Review
4. Best Design: HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER
Upgrade your desktop PC with up to 10x faster performance than a traditional hard drive and get immersive, smooth gameplay with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER graphics. The HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop is a powerful desktop PC perfect for gaming, streaming and multitasking. Read Review
With more and more people working from home, more businesses are catering to this growing demand. So it’s not surprising that desktops have become increasingly popular as well. In the last few years, we have seen many desktop manufacturers rush to get their products on the market in response to this growing demand.
They cater to all levels of computer users with different needs, budgets, and price points. This article will look at the most popular desktops right now and what sets them apart from each other. Keep reading to learn more about these desktops and whether they might be a good fit for your needs or not.
Following extensive study and analysis, we've come up with the HP 8300 Elite Small Form Factor Desktop Computer, Intel Core i5-3470, which we hope will meet your demands thanks tothe integrated Intel HD 2500 graphics. However, it is not the only thing on our list. We also show a full buyer's guide, and several options are available to help you find the most suitable one.
RELATED: Our professionals have compared the most powerful mini pc. Examine the market's brands and goods using the most extensive product recommendations to your need.
Our Top Picks
HP 8300 Elite Small Form Factor Desktop Computer, Intel Core i5-3470
- 500GB SATA hard drive has plenty of space to store your digital albums, music library and rich media files
- Enhanced viewing with the integrated Intel HD 2500 graphics
- 8GB DDR3 memory – For multitasking power; supports up to 16GB
- Windows 10 Pro is so familiar and easy to use, you’ll feel like an expert. It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and comes with great built-in apps like Maps, Photos, Mail & Calendar, Music, and Video.
- Get reliable performance from the Intel Core i5-3470 3.2GHz Quad-Core processor
- The front-panel's USB ports make it easy to transfer photos, music, and other files to and from your digital camera and other peripheral devices
Best Bang For The Buck
Dell Optiplex 7010 Business Desktop Computer (Intel Quad Core i5-3470)
- Dell 7010uad-Core 3. Intel I5 Q 2 GHz Processor
- Includes: USB Keyboard and Mouse
- What's Inside: 16GB RAM, 2TB Hard Drive, DVW Optical Drive,
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
- 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 Memory; 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD; 8X DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2x2 MU-MIMO technology; Bluetooth 5.1; 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Windows 10 Home (USB Keyboard and Mouse Included)
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-10100 4-Core Processor (Up to 4.3GHz)
- 1 - USB 3.2 Type C Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) (Front); 5 - USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (1 Front and 4 Rear); 2 - USB 2.0 Ports (Rear); 2 - HDMI Ports
- MOUSE AND KEYBOARD – Complete your setup with a USB black wired keyboard and mouse combo
- FREE UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11 (1) (when available, see below)
- PLENTY OF STORAGE – Get up to 10x faster performance than a traditional hard drive with 256 GB of PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive storage
- 4K READY – Outstanding performance and immersive multimedia entertainment with 4K visuals courtesy of the 10th Generation IntelⓇ Core i3-10100 processor
- PC GAMING CONNECTIVITY – Enjoy rock-solid connections with the latest Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) WLAN adapter and Bluetooth 4.2 as well as reliable external ports in the Headphone/Microphone combo, 5.1 surround sound, and SuperSpeed USB Type-A and Type-C ports; this pc is perfect for dual display support
- WINDOWS 10 AND WARRANTY – Confidently work and play on a desktop equipped with Windows 10, tested over 230 individual times, and backed by a 1-year limited hardware warranty
- DDR4 MEMORY – With 8 GB of RAM, everything from browsing multiple web pages to playing games gets a performance boost
- CUSTOMIZABLE AND COMPACT – This sleek, space-saving tower allows you to expand and upgrade with customizable LED lights and system optimization in the OMEN Command Center
- MU-MIMO SUPPORTED – Pair with a MU-MIMO router for a smoother online experience in multi-device homes
- STUNNING GRAPHICS – With the all-new NVIDIA Turing architecture and 4 GB GDDR6 dedicated memory, you’ll boost your creative and gaming experience with real-time ray tracing and fast performance from the NVIDIAⓇ GeForceⓇ GTX 1650 SUPER graphics card
- 1 - USB 3.2 Type C Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) (Front) | 2 - USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (1 Front and 1 Rear) | 4 - USB 2.0 Ports (Rear) | 2 - HDMI Ports (Rear)
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2x2 MU-MIMO technology | Bluetooth 5.2 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- ROBUST COMPUTING HUB: Tackle any task—from basic computing to multimedia entertainment—every time you power up this beastly machine. Easily expandable and driven by a 12th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, it has the speed, power and storage to do more—everyday.
- USB Keyboard and Mouse Included | Windows 11 Home
- 12th Generation Intel Core i5-12400 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.4GHz) | Intel UHD Graphics 730
- 12GB 3200MHz DDR4 Memory | 512GB M.2 2280 NVMe SSD | 8X DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- Internal storage: 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive (HDD 3.5" expansion bay available)
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (upgradable to 16 GB)
- Windows 11: Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows – only better
- A reliable home computer: This attractive, powerful desktop can handle whatever your family throws at it
- Fast processor: AMD Athlon Gold 3150U Processor, Dual-Core, 2.40 GHz
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty
- USB ports: 6 (4 USB Type-A, 2 USB 2.0 Type-A)
- Mouse and keyboard: USB Black Wired keyboard and mouse combo
- Wireless: Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) and Bluetooth(R) 4.2 Combo, MU-MIMO supported
- ENERGY STAR certified: HP Slim Desktop that meets strict energy- efficiency and helps reduce your carbon footprint
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 91-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high-performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com.
- Includes: USB Keyboard & Mouse, USB WiFi adapter, USB Bluetooth adapter, Microsoft office 30 days free trail.
- Support 4K (3840x2160) Dual display, makes it easy to connect two monitors at the same time, and you can expand working Windows, mirror content, or expand a single window across multiple monitors.
- Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF Desktop PC, Intel Quad Core i7-7700 up to 4.2 GHz, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD
- USB3.0, Type-C, DisplayPort, HDMI, Headphone output, Microphone input, LAN
- 28 programmable buttons for in-game selections
- Three digit LED speed or throttle position readout
- Pan, tilt, and zoom controls for in-game viewing
- Prototypical throttle, brake, and reverser levers
- Built in subwoofer vibrates the controller enhancing the simulation
- 【Mouse&keyboard】USB black wired keyboard and mouse combo
- 【Operating System】Windows 11 has all the power and security of Windows 10 with a redesigned and refreshed look. It also comes with new tools, sounds, and apps. Every detail has been considered. All of it comes together to bring you a refreshing experience on your PC
- 【Connectivity】Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) and Bluetooth Combo, MU-MIMO supported, 4 SuperSpeed USB Type-A and 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C ports on the front of this PC, and 4 USB 2.0 Type-A ports on the rear
- 【Processor】AMD Ryzen 5 5600G Processor, 6 Core, 3.9 GHz base frequency, up to 4.4 GHz
- 【Upgraded】Up to 32GB DDR4 Memory, up to 1TB Solid State Drive, Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY. If the computer has modifications, then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised.
- system ram type: dimm
- When it comes to network connectivity, you have a choice of Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 LAN jack or go wireless with Intel AC 9260 802.11ac Gigabit WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2
- 32GB of DDR4 RAM, 512GB NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD, 1x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI, 1x DVI, 1x VGA, USB 3.2 and USB 2.0, DVD and SD Media card reader
- connectivity technology: Wi-Fi Ready
- wireless comm standard: 802_11_AGNAC
- Form plus functionality is increased with the new look, large form factor chassis increased ventilation grills and more elegant design
- The manufacturer seal has been opened to meet the advertised specifications. Professional service installation included.
- This PC is powered by an 9th Generation 3 GHz Intel Core i7-9700 8-Core processor
- resolution: 1920 x 1080
Which Characteristics To Consider On Selecting most popular desktops For 2023?
To make a practical purchase, you guys need to be aware of most popular desktops ultimately. Several key factors must be taken into account and evaluated. Of course, there are some challenges for you during the process of studying products. So we are available here to provide you with comprehensive advice and support.
Thanks to the evaluation supported by high technology, we have come up with some significant features for you to go through. Let’s check it below!
Why Do I Need To Buy A New Computer?There are many reasons to need a desktop computer. If you find you are begging time on friends systems, or have work you’d like to do at home instead of staying late at the office, these might be good reasons to get your own system. It will also allow you more quality time at home instead of working late, visiting friends, or the library to access a computer.
How Should I Connect A Monitor To My Desktop Computer?You will need to attach your video card to the port on the motherboard. The motherboard ports located on the IO panel are sufficient if your computer doesn't have a dedicated videocard. The most common connections are HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI and VGA. One cable will be sufficient to link each monitor and the computer at once.
What's The Point Of Using The Computer For?What type of system do you need to read and surf the Internet? Buying a system to read e-mail and surf the Internet will not cost you as much money as a system gamers need, which require high end video cards, hard drives and extra RAM.
What Is An All-in-one Desktop Computer?Unlike a tower PC, which requires an external monitor, an all-in-one PC comes with its own monitor. Of course, you can still connect additional monitors if you want to maximize your workstation.
Which Version Of Microsoft Office Is Included With Windows 10?Most commonly, the Microsoft Office that comes on the computer will be a trial version of Microsoft Office 365 which is a subscription-based service of Microsoft Office. When the trial period is complete, you would need to subscribe or purchase another version of Office to continue using the product.
How Do I Install Software On A Desktop That Doesn't Come With A Installed DVD Drive?If you don't have a DVD drive on your desktop computer, you can commonly find the software to download and install from the manufacturer's websites. You can also get an external DVD drive and connect it by USB to install software from disks.
Will A Desktop Computer Be Able To Connect To The Internet Wirelessly?If you are looking to connect your desktop computer to the internet wirelessly, make sure that the computer is purchased from Micro Center. If the computer is not purchased from Micro Center, check the packaging or the product manual for any information regarding wireless technology. If your computer does not support wireless, you may be able to install a wireless network card or wireless network adapter to achieve connectivity.
READ NEXT: The Most Powerful Radio For 2023