The Most Reliable Micro Sd Card For 2023
1. Best Overall: SanDisk 256GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card
Rated A2 for faster loading and in app performance, the SanDisk 256GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card is a high speed memory card that can save you time with high res image and 4K UHD video transfer. With speeds up to 160MB/s read speeds, this card offers you a better way to transfer data now.
2. Best Bang For The Buck: Micro Center 256GB Class 10 MicroSDXC Flash Memory Card
Upgrade your smartphone or tablet storage with a Micro Center 256GB. This SD adapter is suitable for both microSDXC and SDXC enabled host devices including smartphones, tablets, game consoles, digital cameras, desktops, laptops, etc. It's fast and durable so you can record or store more photos and videos without worrying about your memory running out.
3. Best Capacity: SAMSUNG (MB-ME32GA/AM) 32GB 95MB/s (U1) microSDHC EVO Card
With up to 95MB/s read speeds, this card lets you move your content at the speed it deserves. Access Uhs Speed Class 10 and U1 Class 10 standards, so you're assured of performance that will exceed your expectations. Plus, a wide range of compatible devices are built-in with compatibility for SDHC cards.
4. Best Compatible: Micro Center 128GB microSDXC Card 2 Pack, Nintendo-Switch Card
The Nintendo-Switch Card from Micro Center is a 128GB microSDXC memory card for the Nintendo Switch. It is designed to support 4K UHD video, V30 video speed and UHS-I speed class 3 (U3) rating. The card has a compact and lightweight design to easily fit into your device for storage of videos and photos.
Micro SD cards are tiny storage devices used in electronic devices such as cameras, phones, computers, and tablets. They are most commonly used as a secondary memory option instead of the main one. When you purchase a camera or another device with a micro SD card slot, you will probably notice there is no label showing which brand it is.
In most cases, manufacturers use their own labels. If you want to store images and other files on your device for long-term with high reliability and minimum risk of loss, choosing the right micro SD card could be one of the decisions that matter the most in your life. You can read this article to find out more information about what you should look for when buying microSD cards so you don’t end up buying a dud.
Our team had to focus on researching for 16 hours to get such results for readers. This type of study uses customer star ratings and customer interviews on their product experiences. In addition, SanDisk 256GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card is one of the most wonderful models available, and it comes highly recommended by us. We also show the other fantastic alternatives with a complete guide which is worth your consideration below.
RELATED: We discovered 10 best 60 in tv from 15,946 evaluations from former users. Check it out here and find the best.
Our Top Picks
- 4K UHD and Full HD Ready with UHS speed class 3 (U3) and video speed class 30 (V30)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions: Temperature Proof, Water Proof, shock Proof and x ray Proof
- Rated A2 for faster loading and in app performance
- Up to 160MB/s read speeds to save time transferring high res images and 4K UHD videos; Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- Up to 90MB/s write speeds for fast shooting; Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- Get the SanDisk memory zone app for easy file management (available on Google Play)
- Order with your Alexa enabled device; Just ask 'Alexa, order SanDisk microSD'
Best Bang For The Buck
Micro Center 256GB Class 10 MicroSDXC Flash Memory Card
- 256GB microSDXC Card includes an SD adapter that is suitable for both microSDXC and SDXC enabled host devices including smartphones, tablets, game consoles, digital cameras, desktops, laptops, etc.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty. This high durability Micro Card is waterproof, shockproof, temperature proof and X-ray proof. Rugged construction helps resist damage and keeps data secure in your dashcam, CCTV, surveillance system or security cam
- microSDXC Card Supported Devices ONLY, NOT backwards compatible with microSD/microSDHC host devices. Consult your device specifications or look for the microSHXC logo on your host devices for compatibility
- Fast Read Write Speed Flash Memory Card. Micro SD card Read speed: up to 80MB/s, Write speed: up to 15MB/s. These speeds allow quick music, photo, video, document and file transfer or storage
- Rated UHS-I Speed Class 1(U1) and Speed Class 10 (C10). A UHS memory card ensures even and sustained video recording performance for full HD videos, compatible with drones, video cameras, action cameras, or trail cams
- Extended compatibility: Includes full-size adapter for use in Cameras, Laptops and Desktop Computers
- Ultra-fast read write speeds: Up to 95MB/S Read and 20MB/S Write Speeds; Uhs Speed Class U1 and Speed Class 10 (Performance may vary based on host device, interface, usage conditions, and other factors). Operating Voltage: 2.7-3.6V
- Ideal for recording 4K UHD video: Samsung MicroSD Evo is perfect for high res photos, gaming, music, tablets, laptops, action cameras, dslr’s, drones, smartphones (Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, S9, S9+, Note9, S8, S8+, Note8, S7, S7 Edge, etc.), Android Devices and more
- Built to last reliability: Shock proof memory card is also water proof, temperature proof, x ray proof and magnetic proof
- 4K UHD Capable and Full HD Ready with UHS-I speed class 3 (U3) and video speed class 30 (V30). Cool travel gadgets for action cameras, DSLR, drones, laptops and more
- Rated Application Class 1 (A1) for faster app loading and enhanced app performance. Great storage accessories for tablets, smartphones, games consoles, android devices. Nintendo Switch compatible SD card, a system update is required for using a microSDXC card, visit the Nintendo Switch official website for more details
- High durability Micro Card that is waterproof, shockproof, temperature proof and X-ray proof. Keep your data secure in dashcams, CCTV, surveillance and driving recorders
- microSDXC card, look for the SDXC logo on cards and host devices to ensure compatibility. 3-Year Limited Warranty. Includes Full-Size adapter for extended use
- Micro SD Card 128GB 2 pack. Fast Read/Write Speed up to: 90MB/s and 60MB/s respectively for high-resolution photo capturing. Extended Capacity for pictures, music, documents
- [Convenient] High resolution photo & video easily transfer from Camera or Drone to Personal Computer.
- [4K UHD] Read/Write up to 100/50 MB/s. V30 video speed grade, Ultra HD (UHD) 4K video recording, UHD 4K gaming.
- [Compatibility] Storage expansion for Laptop, Tablet, PC, Smartphones, Camera, DSLR, Dash Cam, Camcorder, Surveillance, e-Reader, Drone, Gaming. Files, Videos, Music. Compatible with Nintendo Switch GoPro Android Samsung Canon Nikon. Waterproof, shockproof, temperature-proof and X-Ray proof.
- [Support] Gigastone 5-year limited warranty including free data recovery. Free data recovery starting date of each series as following: 4K Camera Pro - June 1st, 2021 / 4K Game Pro - June 1st, 2021 / 4K Game turbo - June 1st, "2020"
- [App] A2 grade provides faster App loading performance for Smartphones & Tablets
- Reliable & Durable: Magnet Proof, Shock Proof, Temperature Proof, Waterproof
- Class 10, U3, V30 speed class performance with read speeds up to 100MB/s for fast and smooth burst mode HD Photography and 4K Ultra HD Videography
- Record and transfer videos, photos, music, files and more from microSD enabled host devices such as Android smartphones and tablets, action and surveillance cameras, drones, computers and more
- A1 App Performance enables apps to run directly from the microSD card, delivering faster app launch and performance. A1 provides minimally 1500 IOPS (Read) and 500 IOPS (Write)
- Included SD adapter for compatibility with SD enabled host devices including DSLR cameras, video cameras, desktops, and laptops
- Ideal for LaView camera,Android smartphone, tablet, drone, dash camera, camcorder, high-res photos, gaming, music, DSLR's, driving recorder, digital SLR camera, surveillance camera, sport camera, Bluetooth speaker, VR, computer and laptop. LaView TF card is compatible with all MicroSD and wide application of full-size SD card if you have suitable SD adapters, such as compatible with Galaxy, Huawei, Xiaomi, Redmi, Vivo, realme, OPPO, Reno, Nintendo Switch, Fire Tablet, 3DS, DJI.
- High-speed: LaView Micro SD card up to 100MB/s & 20MB/s read & write speeds respectively. (performance may vary based on host device, interface, usage conditions, and other factors)
- U1,C10,V10 support smooth as well as continuous shooting and Full HD video (1080P) recording. For apps, A1 (App 1) performance helps not only run faster by Micro SDHC card, but also save devices' storage space memory. (TF card’s actual performance will have some discrepancy due to difference of hardware/software platform.)
- Reliable & Durable: Shockproof, temperature-proof(32°F -158°F), waterproof(IPX7), and X-ray-proof.
- LaView 32GB Micro SD UHS-I Memory Card supports up to 4 hours 1080P videos, up to 6 hours 720P videos, 7,000 photos, 3,000 songs. (1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Due to different capacity algorithms and partial capacity are used for system files, management and performance optimization, so the actual available capacity may be less than the identifying capacity.)
- [Environment] Waterproof, shockproof, temperature-proof and X-Ray proof
- [4K Ultra HD] Read/Write up to 95/40 MB/s. 4K Ultra HD video displaying/recording
- [Support] Gigastone 5-year limited warranty
- [Compatibility] Storage for Camera, Security Camera, Action Camera, Sports Camera, Laptop, Tablet, PC, Smartphones.
- 5 year limited Warranty from best manufacturers and suppliers of memory cards
- Up to 80 MB/s data transfer speed
- Waterproof, temperature-proof, x-ray-proof, and shock-proof, magnetic proof. With 5 mini cases
- 2x faster than ordinary SD cards. Ideal for Digital point-and-shoot cameras, HD camcorders, DSLR and PC
- Class 10 and U1 speed grade perfect for Full HD (FHD) videos recording & display
- 🐢【Reliable Protection】The magnetic buckle design is more convenient to open and close the case. And the powerful magnetic buckle keeps the card box closed tightly, you don't have to worry about cards falling.
- 🐢【Compact & Portable】The size of the card box is 6.3*3.3*0.6 inch, which can be easily put into pocket, bookbag and tote. The carrying case is very convenient for home and travel.
- 🐢【Premium Materials】The shell is made of premium hard PC material, which effectively protect cards from accidental collision and water; the soft rubber card slots are designed according to the original card 1:1, which hold game cards & TF cards safely and reliably.
- 🐢【Unique Design】The patterns printed by UV printing technology are wear-resistant and scratch-resistant, will not fade, beautiful and durable.
- 🐢【Large Capacity】Reasonably designed card case can store up to 24 game cards and 24 memory cards for Switch NS/Lite/OLED games (Cards are not included).
What To Know About The most reliable micro sd card Before Purchasing It
There are numerous factors to consider buying a product. In the section below, we will give you some key points to pay attention to prior to buying a most reliable micro sd card. Of course, It’s indispensable for buyers to do some research before making a purchase so that they won’t end up with something that can’t meet their expectations.
In this post, with our useful and available tips for shopping, we will make it easier for you to select and make the best decisions when tending to own the most reliable micro sd card. Here is your area! Give it your attention and make it your assistant.
Application Performance Class
Will The Card Be Safe?A lot of good microSD card manufacturers make sure their products are shockproof, temperature proof, waterproof, and x-ray proof. If anything goes wrong, most OEMs offer long-term, or even lifetime, warranties. However, any data stored will likely be lost in case there is any damage.
Can I Use A MicroSD Card With A Device That Only Supports SD Cards?Yes, most microSD cards come with an adapter that lets you easily slot them into devices like DSLRs that require full-sized SD cards. Obviously, a full-sized card will not fit in a microSD card slot.
What Are The Main Uses Of A MicroSD Card?Currently, micro SD cards are most commonly used with smartphones. They allow you to store a large number of files, back up your phone, and even boost your phone’s internal memory. Micro SD cards are also frequently used in compact digital cameras and drones. Another increasingly common use for micro SD cards is for gaming console memory.
How Do I Use My Micro SD Card?Using a micro SD card is easy. Just insert the card into the dedicated slot found on whichever device you’re using. You may need to wait a few seconds before the device recognizes that a card has been inserted. We tested that it’s a good idea to insert or remove the card while the device is off. Never force the card into a slot. If it doesn’t seem to fit, you’re probably inserting it the wrong way.
If your device doesn’t have a micro SD slot, there are some adapters that convert micro SD cards into a more common, standard SD size. For computers that don’t have a built-in micro SD card reader, you can get a USB adapter that will allow you to read the card.
Will A MicroSD Card Work With My PC?It depends on the model. Some new laptops come with built-in microSD or SD card slots, making using a card with the PC much easier. Alternatively, you can pick up a microSD card reader, like these from Sandisk and Anker.
What Are The Micro SD Card Labels?The label found on micro SD cards can reveal important information about their specifications. The logos may indicate which devices they’re compatible with, their speed, and with which interfaces they’re compatible. The storage capacity is normally shown as well.
Who Should Get A Micro SD Card?Micro SD cards are great for anyone looking to expand the memory on their smartphone or camera, as well as for those looking for a lightweight, space-saving storage unit.
Can I Use The Same Card With Different Devices?One of the benefits of a microSD card is that you can easily transfer data between devices, for example, moving pictures from a camera to your laptop to edit them. Compatibility should not be an issue for the most part, but some problems with storing files might occur.
Hopefully, our sharing above will take you much closer with your most reliable micro sd card. The model we suggested for you is equipped with all things you may need. Nevertheless, suppose you have a fancy for another one, we highly recommend Micro SD Card 1TB Memory Card 1024GB High Speed TF Card SD Card. To conclude, we wish you a pleasant shopping time. And if there is any problem related to this article that you wonder about, please contact us soon for timely answers. It's our pleasure to serve you!