The Turntable With Audio Output For 2023
1. Best Of The Best: Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-BK Direct
Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl wherever you go with Audio-Technica's AT-LP120XUSB-BK Direct Drive Professional Turntable. Featuring a professional-grade anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter and felt mat, this turntable minimizes vibration for optimum playback. The tone arm is constructed of aluminum to reduce resonance and features a precisely balanced S-shape design for tracking records with accuracy. A hydraulically damped lift control provides Read Review
2. Best Bang For The Buck: 1 BY ONE Bluetooth Turntable HiFi System
1 BY ONE Bluetooth Turntable HiFi System. Fine-tuned for high-fidelity playback, this turntable brings the magic of vinyl to the digital age. It's built with a precision-manufactured iron platter for perfect stability and rotation, and includes a switchable phono line for connecting to your speakers or amplifier. And it's Bluetooth compatible, so you can stream all your favourite music wirelessly. Read Review
3. Exceptional Sound Quality: Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT-BK
Experience the finest in vinyl playback with the Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT. This high-quality turntable features Bluetooth wireless technology for easy, cordless operation. It also supports aptX codec for a pure, uncompressed wire-free listening experience. Plus, this Audio-Technica turntable is designed to minimize vibration and provide increased clarity. Read Review
4. Best Style: Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Portable Suitcase Record Player with Built-in Speakers
Bring back the classic sounds with Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Portable Suitcase Record Player with Built-in Speakers. This all in one portable music player features wireless Bluetooth capability, and a carry handle for those days your on the move. Beautiful chrome accents and textured exterior are a perfect fit for any environment. Read Review
If you are looking to build a high-end home audio setup, you are going to need a good turntable. A turntable is a record player that has a spindle or an axis around which records can be played. The purpose of having a turntable in your system is to play vinyl records (or LPs) so that you can enjoy the beautiful sounds they produce.
Now, not all turntables are made equal and some offer better fidelity than others. Therefore, it is important to research and understand what features make certain models better than others before making your purchase decision. Turntable with audio output will be the perfect choice for you.
In this article, we will cover everything you need to know about buying and using a good turntable with audio output.
You can count on our team of experts who have spent over 16 hours conducting surveys through 13,718 real customer reviews. Because of this, we came to the conclusion that the best-reviewed product is Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-BK Direct. And 1 BY ONE Bluetooth Turntable HiFi System is another choice for you while keeping the product's quality and functionality.
RELATED: Are you looking to buy the coolest record players in 2023? We provided helpful advice and reliable information in this article.
Our Top Picks
Best Of The Best
Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-BK Direct
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice)
- Direct-drive, DC servo motor with selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds. Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Fully manual operation featuring adjustable dynamic anti-skate control, variable pitch control with quartz speed lock, and balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Includes: USB cable, detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), AC adapter, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
Best Bang For The Buck
1 BY ONE Bluetooth Turntable HiFi System
- Great connectivity, Built-in switchable phono line and pre-amplifier allow connection to the set of included speakers or to your own externally-powered speakers via the dual RCA output cables
- Adjustable counterweight force, essential for any serious classic Turntable, Tonearm counterweight coupled with the advanced anti-skating system produces smooth stylus movement and tunes out skipping and distortion
- Vinyl Recording Via PC, Connect this turntable to your computer via usb and encode vinyl audio into MP3s for digitalized storage and playback on your computer, smartphone or tablet
- Solid iron platter, precision-manufactured iron platter produces uniform inertial mass for perfect stability and rotation, Brings high-fidelity playback to the next level, Please watch the 3-minute Quick Installation video for easy installation
- Wireless streaming, play music from all your favorite devices like iPhones, Android smartphones, tablets, PCs and usb-mp3 players through the turntable’s speakers with Bluetooth function
Exceptional Sound Quality
- Included Components Turntable Detachable RCA output cable (3 5 mm male to dual RCA male) 45 RPM adapter Removable hinged dust cover
- Anti-resonance die-cast aluminum platter
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Power Source Type DC. Motor: DC servo-controlled
- Output Wattage 3 00
- Compatible with aptX codec
Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Portable Suitcase Record Player with Built-in Speakers
- EXPANDED CONNECTION OPTIONS - Stream smartphone audio through the turntable’s built-in Bluetooth speakers. Easily connect external speakers via the stereo RCA outputs, or use the Line input for non-Bluetooth devices like a CD player. For personal listening, connect your headphones to the headphone jack.
- THREE SPEED BELT-DRIVEN TURNTABLE - This 3-speed (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm) suitcase record player features UPGRADED PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY and sits on sound isolating feet that prevent vibration. It is perfect for your living room, bedroom or office.
- ALL THE CONTROLS YOU NEED - Features an Input select knob, Power/Volume Knob & an Auto stop switch that stops spinning records once the record is finished playing.
- A RECORD PLAYER THAT SUITS YOUR PERSONALITY - Combined with Victrola’s unparalleled sound quality and exquisite craftsmanship, and a wide range of styles, patterns and colors to choose from, get ready to create lifelong music memories
- NO STEREO SYSTEM OR EXTRA EQUIPMENT REQUIRED. Get it up and running in minutes. Retro looks combined with the convenience of modern technology makes this affordable record player ideal for beginners & vintage enthusiasts
- TAKE YOUR TUNES ANYWHERE - Housed in a vintage suitcase with an easy carry handle, Victrola's blend of retro and contemporary design give you the ultimate flexibility to listen to music where you want and how you want – a great choice for vinyl lovers
- Take your analog listening experience to the next level with advanced features not typically found on automatic turntables
- Plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records, and has a built-in switchable phono preamp with dual RCA output to connect to a home stereo, powered speakers and other components with or without dedicated turntable input
- Balanced straight tone arm comes with a 1/2" mount universal headshell and AT91R Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge, giving you excellent high-fidelity performance
- Hydraulically damped lift control allows the stylus to be precisely and safely lowered and raised at any point on a record
- Resonance is further reduced by the turntable’s die-cast aluminum platter and accompanying 4 mm rubber damping mat
- Offers fully automatic operation; simply press the Start button to begin play and the Stop button to lift and return the tone arm and shut off the turntable
- Constructed of anti-vibration damping materials that limits low-frequency feedback
1 BY ONE Belt Drive Turntable
- Adjustable Counterweight Force: Get perfect playback every time using the tonearm counterweight and advanced anti-skating system; These ensure the stylus is balanced and rests deep in your record’s groove, producing smooth stylus movement, protecting your records from damage, and providing freedom from skipping and distortion
- Great Connectivity Options: Enjoy vinyl playback with any amplifier using the built-in Magnetic type Preamp; This turntable includes both Phono and Line Outputs that allow playing of vinyl with or without a Phono equalizer
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Pair with Bluetooth speakers or headphones for an amazing, wire-free experience; Even better, no receiver needed
- Audio-Techica Stylus: The diamond-tipped Audio-Technica stylus cartridge is designed to produce rich sound and outstanding clarity, tracking your record’s grooves with precision for accurate, high-definition audio
- Vinyl Recording via PC: Connect this turntable to your computer via USB and encode vinyl audio into MP3s for digitalized storage and playback on your computer, smartphone or tablet; Take your favorite vinyls with you on-the-go
- Redesigned tone arm base and head shell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Ac adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Fully automatic belt drive turntable operation with 2 speeds: 33 1/3, 45 RPM
- Experience the high fidelity audio of vinyl
- Anti resonance, die cast aluminum platter
Perfect Stereo Sound
DIGITNOW Turntable Record Player
- Three speeds - Adjustable to play 33 1/3, 45 or 78 RPM records.
- Stylish - Vintage styled stand-alone vinyl record player. Briefcase / suitcase design for easy portability and stylish looks.
- USB record player - As a USB record player and simply connects to your PC via USB cable. Use the included software to record and convert your records to MP3 or WAV.
- Dynamic, balanced tone arm with soft damping control
- Built in speakers - Dynamic full range stereo speakers. Rear phono connection for connecting the record player to your home stereo
ION Audio Air LP
- The style driven centerpiece of your listening experience 1/8 inch aux input and included cable to convert (or stream wirelessly) from other media sources including cassette players/CD players; plus, the elegant piano Black finish makes Ion Audio air LP an ideal addition to any room
- Connectivity covered discretely located RCA ports for playback through an existing wired speaker system and a 1/8 inch headphone output for private listening
- Unleash your record collection stream your vinyl wirelessly via Bluetooth; simply pair the turntable with your speaker and enjoy fuss free connectivity with a 10M range. (Maximum range will be achieved when using devices with Bluetooth 4.0 or higher.)
- Update your library convert tracks into digital files via USB onto your PC or Mac with the included Ion Audio EZ conversion software
- Play your entire record collection plays and converts 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM records (78 RPM stylus sold separately)
- SUPERIOR SOUND: A new spin on an old classic, our Stir It Up Wireless Turntable offers a modular Audio Technica cartridge and built-in pre-amp and delivers premium audio quality and lets you enjoy your every sonic detail of your favorite vinyl records. If you prefer to use your own pre-amp, simply switch the internal amp off to connect one of your choice.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: Embrace your natural style with Marley’s message of craftsmanship and sustainability. Our turntables are designed with natural bamboo, our eco-friendly REWIND fabric and REGRIND silicone, recycled plastic, recyclable aluminum, and delivered in 100% recyclable packaging.
- UNMATCHED DESIGN: The minimalistic, streamlined design of this record player makes for a stunning and functional statement piece. The aluminum platter and metal tonearm provide a subtle contrast against the warm, solid bamboo plinth. You’ll notice our attention to detail through unique touches like the Bob Marley quote engraved on the tonearm.
- PREMIUM FEATURES: Compatible with any Bluetooth speaker or headphones, you’ll experience that classic Marley sound no matter how you connect. Play any 33 or 45 RPM records while the anti-skate control and the auto start/stop help to protect your vinyl from damage. The USB port and included cable allow you to convert your records to a digital format.
Several things a reader must do before selecting turntable with audio output
Actually, turntable with audio output can be discovered by following these simple steps. Individuals should first understand their needs and the requirements which will guide their decision-making procedure.
Then they must investigate all options available to decide which product satisfies those needs and meet those criteria. After that, the buyer can narrow down their options based on factors such as cost and dependability. Let’s check the tips for better purchase:
Styluses And Cartridges
The stylus, or "needle", is what sits inside the grooves of the record. It is crucial to choose the right shape for the stylus. An elliptical stylus will pick up more information than one that has a conical surface because it touches more records. Audiophiles also believe that conical styluses work better with old records because they take up more space after the groove has been expanded through repeated plays.
The stylus is held in the cartridge, which converts its movements into electric signals. The most popular cartridge types are moving magnet (MM), and moving coil (MC). Most turntables will use MM cartridges because they areer and more convenient to change needles. However, MC cartridges can be lighter and pick up more groove changes than MM cartridges. They are also more costly.
Adjusting the track force can be delicate, but this is worth it to improve sound quality. You also have a lower chance of damaging your records by too much downward force.
Adjusting the counterweight at the back of your tonearm can change the tracking force. First, balance the tonearm horizontally. Next, twist the counterweight to get the right downforce (as indicated in the instruction).
Some turntables come with switchable preamps that can be switched on and off depending on the plugging device.
The extra electric signals along the tonearm and the mechanical movement are what audio purists believe affect the sound. Full-auto, however, is the best option if you don't want to have to stand up for half an hour every time.
Models with direct drive motors are mounted beneath the platter. In a belt drive, the motor is attached to one end by a rubber belt. The turntable can be spun at higher speeds and is compacted by direct drives. Belt models, on the other hand, isolate any extra noise from the motor.
What Makes One Turntable Sound Better Than Another?You need to take into account many factors. The quality of both the stylus and cartridge is important. Some turntables simply have more features, which allow for better accuracy and less vibration.
What’s An Automatic Turntable?A turntable that is automatic uses a combination of automatic features and a tonearm to lift itself from its resting place and position itself above your record for playback. After the track has finished, the device will automatically lift from its resting place and go back to the original position.
This is a preferred method by some users as it reduces the amount of effort required to stop and play your turntable. However, this does not mean you can't manually lift the tonearm. It's still possible.
How Many Times Can You Listen To A Vinyl Record?The vinyl record is a great resource for work. The record can be listened to over 100 times with no loss of sound quality.
How To Make The Turntable Louder?If the phonostage isn't connected correctly or not properly, your turntable might play slowly. A properly sized, wired and connected phonostage is the best way to unlock your turntable's potential.
Can You Connect A Turntable Directly To Speakers?It all depends on whether the connectors in your device can accommodate your speakers. Most of them will. It shouldn't be a problem connecting your turntable and its speakers.
Do I Need A Preamp For My Turntable?Both yes and no. A preamp is necessary for every turntable to convert its sounds into something your record player can hear, as well as other audio devices.
Because most turntables have their preamp built in, it's not necessary. If this is the case then you don't need a separate preamp.
However, we understand that not everyone wants to improve their sound and decide to purchase a preamp separately. For more information, if you are one of these people, please see our next question.
Is It Bad To Leave A Record On The Turntable?It is. It is a habit that even certified audiophiles sometimes forget to put their records in their jackets, but it's important to always do this.
Your record will be more likely to get damaged or dirty if it is not kept out in the open. You're guilty of this habit, but at the very least you should not forget to close the dust cover.
Before making a purchase decision, the reader should do the following. It's critical to keep these factors in mind when looking for the turntable with audio output since they can help to ensure that you discover what's worth the investment. If you need another option for turntable with audio output, you should look into Pro-Ject T1 BT Turntable. Hope you have a nice shopping day!
READ NEXT: The 10 Best Tablet 13 Inch Of 2023, Tested By Our Experts