The Wall Mount For Projectors In 2023
1. Best Overall: Mount-It! Wall or Ceiling Projector Mount with Universal LCD Mounting
3-in-1 Universal Projector Wall Mount Bracket, designed with a universal design compatible with all monitors in the market. It features a SolidFull-Motion Design which provides maximum stability and security while Full-Motion Design gives you unrestricted viewing angles. With its Cable Management System, this mount keeps your cables concealed and organized. Read Review
2. Runner Up: VIVO Universal Adjustable Wall Ceiling Projector Mount Bracket
With an adjustable wall projector mount, VIVO Universal Bracket is able to accommodate most projector brands on the market. The steel construction is durable and has a large capacity of 44 pounds. The universal mounting design lets you install this bracket on almost any surface. Its integrated cable management system keeps everything clean and organized. Read Review
3. Best Safety: Projector Ceiling Mount, Assome Universal Projector Wall Mount
Projector Ceiling Mount, Assome Universal Projector Wall Mount is a departure from the norm for any projector. This Universal Projector Wall Mount allows you to adjust your projector in height and direction, giving you a better viewing experience. With extension pole, height adjustable from 9-15.75 inches and swivel your projector 360 degrees to meet any needs and desires, this mount will make your life easier when you are on the go. Read Review
4. Best Easy To Use: Projector Mount, Homcine Universal Projector Ceiling/Wall Mount Black
With the Projector Mount by Homcine, your projector is safe and securely mounted in a sleek design. The retractable 3-In-1 design with no-slip carrying handle ensures you have full access to your projector, even when mounted on the ceiling or wall. It has a load capacity of 44 lbs so it can support any size projector. Read Review
If you’ve got a pint-sized projector and small wall space, then a wall mount for projectors is perfect. These ones are easy to install, don’t take up too much room, and look good when they’re done. There are many different kinds of projectors on the market right now. Some projects are in color while others can only display in black and white. Some project size limitations while others will display anything you throw at them.
Luckily, most projectors these days are all similar enough that most of them can be wall mounted without any difficulty whatsoever. Read on to learn more about what kind of wall mount options are available for your specific projector, as well as instructions on how to find the perfect mount for your setup.
With Mount-It! Wall or Ceiling Projector Mount with Universal LCD Mounting, you will have no difficulty finding anything to meet your needs! To help you find the best fit for your needs, we've put up a purchasing guide and also shown other great options for you to consider.
Before finalizing your selection, our staff advises that you look into these additional important resources. They may help narrow down your selection and clarify things to locate the right fit. Look no further than VIVO Universal Adjustable Wall Ceiling Projector Mount Bracket since you're seeking the budget-friendly option. Our top models are equipped with features to meet every requirement.
RELATED: Looking to buy correct best projector mounts? We cover all use cases. Compare quality, prices, and customer reviews to find the best one for you.
Our Top Picks
Mount-It! Wall or Ceiling Projector Mount with Universal LCD Mounting
- Universal design compatible with all monitors in the market. The mounting holes on projector must be between 8.85" and 12.40".
- Full-Motion Design - Pitch: +/- 15 degrees, Roll: +/- 8 degrees, Swivel: 360 degrees, Height Adjustment (ceiling installation): 5 inches to 25.6 inches. Extension from the wall (wall mounted installation): 16.9 inches to 25.6 inches.
- SolidFull-Motion Design - Pitch: +/- 15 degrees, Roll: +/- 8 degrees, Swivel: 360 degrees, Height Adjustment (ceiling installation): 5 inches to 25.6 inches. Extension from the wall (wall mounted installation): 16.9 inches to 25.6 inches. steel material with durable powder-coated finish (black)
- Cable management system helps keep cables concealed and organized
- 3-In-1 Universal Projector Wall Mount Bracket: 1. Flush Ceiling Installation, 2. Telescoping Arm Ceiling Installation, 3. Wall Installation
- Solid Steel Construction makes this universal ceiling and wall projector mount able to support up to 44 pounds. Enjoy optimal viewing angles with peace of mind, knowing that your expensive equipment is safe and secure.
- We've Got You Covered - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
- Adjustable Features include -15° to +15° tilt and 16° swivel offering multiple viewing angles that the whole group can enjoy, as well as height adjustment from 16.9” to 25.6” to create a variety of mounting options for flat ceilings and wall surfaces.
- Universal Mounting Design enables this bracket to fit the majority of projector brands on the market with mounting hole distance ranging from 8.9” to 12.4”.
- Integrated Cable Management keeps everything clean and organized, which aids in smooth adjustment by keeping power cords and cables safely contained.
- Swivel your projector 360 degrees to meet a myriad of needs and desires
- Please make sure that the projector comes with tripod screw hole Before you bid the item.
- With extension pole, height adjustable from 9-15.75 inches
- Easy to use, loading and unloading is very convenient
- Using this projector mount/Projector Stand to mount the projector on a ceiling or wall will give you a better viewing experience
Best Easy To Use
Projector Mount, Homcine Universal Projector Ceiling/Wall Mount Black
- Warranty & Support: Before purchasing, make sure the projector has 3-4 install holes, and the diameter of screw holes is 3 mm, 4 mm or 5 mm. If the product is not suitable for your projector, or if you have any questions about it, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- 🎬【Quick release and no-slip】 The projector hanging mount is easy to install or disassemble with quick-release hooks which allow dismounting for servicing of filters and bulbs but notice still require take unscrewing 4 bolts to release the projector for security and stability. Exclusive "no-slip" adjustment system, lock in any position, easily release and lock.
- 🎬【Newly Designed 3-In-1 retractable】 1. Flush ceiling installation(minimum length: 5”), 2.Telescoping arm ceiling installation（height adjustment range: 5”-25.6”), 3.Wall-mounted installation(extension range : 16.9”- 25.6”)
- 🎬【Upgraded cable management, safely contained】 The projector mounts adopts a large square tube design which helps keep HDMI, audio, and video cables concealed and organized, power cords and cables safely contained, keeps everything clean and organized, eliminate hazards due to tangled or stray electrical cables
- 🎬【Adjustable height, load capacity 44 lbs】Heavy-duty commercial-grade steel construction and connect with a universal head, not a single hole, weight tested at 44lbs to ensure projectors are in strong arms. Fully adjustable with 15-degree rotation horizontally (X-axis) to the left or right, 15-degree tilt vertically (Y-axis) up or down, highly maneuverable to help you get the most potential out of your projector.
- 🎬【Universal mounting design】 Compatible with the projector models which have 3-4install holes and the mounting hole distance ranging up to 14.2 inches. This projector hanger is perfect for use in classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, home cinema, restaurants, or anywhere a projector needs to be mounted.
Projector Ceiling Mount Universal Projector Wall Mount Aluminum Alloy
- Package Included : 1*Bracket 4*screws and screw plugs 1*universal head 1*screw driver
- Wide range of application:It use universal 1/4(0.23 inch) screw to install.Suit for most of brands of projectors
- installation method:Make three holes in the wall and install the bracket with the included accessories. Install the universal head on the front of the bracket and install the projector to use
- Adjustable bracket:The angle of the projector can be adjusted up/down 45 degrees, 360 degrees rotation.The projector can be adjusted to the best angle to bring the most comfortable visual experience
- Sturdy material: This Projector Ceiling Mount is Made by Aluminum ally,high load capacity.Won't shake and fall easily.The surface is painted to make it not easy to rust
- EASY TO INSTALL: Projector mount ceiling adjustable is easy installation with quick release hooks that attach and detach by tightening and loosening mounting bolts. All necessary hardwares and instructions are provided for assembly. NOTE: This projector screen ceiling mount does NOT support the vaulted ceiling and regular drywall.
- If there is any question about the product, please do not hesitate to contact us back FIRST!❤We will respond within 24 hours and provide you with our best service!
- STABILITY AND DURABILITY: This wall mount projector bracket, with solid construction made entirely of high grade steel, supporting projectors up to 40 lbs. Projector mount wall keeping your expensive equipment safe and secure.
- NOTES: Our universal extending ceiling projector mount fits the majority of projectors on the market. Distance between mounting holes on back of projector must be within 8.85"-12.44" diagonally and weighs less than 40 lbs (It doesn't work for a mini projector). Please check specifications to see if this mount is compatible with your projector.
- EASY TO ADJUST: The projector holder is fully adjustable with +/- 8 degree tilt, +/-15 degree swivel, and 360 degree swivel, hitting all the right viewing angles. The projector ceiling mount adjustable height extending Arms could reach from 8.85 inches to 12.44 inches.
- VERSATILITY DESIGN: Newly Designed 3-In-1 retractable projector mounts from ceiling, including Flush Ceiling Installation; Telescoping Arm Ceiling Installation; Wall Installation. Mounts to Wood studs, concrete and wall surfaces, flat ceiling, drop ceiling, suspended ceiling, etc.
- GREAT PROJECTOR MOUNTS: The ceiling mount for projector saves on space and offer perfect viewing positions. The white powder-coated finish blends well with the majority of home and office environments, Compatible with Epson/Emerson/BenQ/Fangor/Vankyo/Acer/Artlii/Optoma and most projectors.
- ✔️Excellent Warranty-1 year replacement / refund. Please tell us about any problem! We will try our best to serve our dear customers!
- ✔️PROJECTOR WALL MOUNT BRACKET- Nice appearance in white with solid construction and easy installation.
- ✔️360° ROTATABLE HEAD-The Mini Projector Mount has a 360 Degrees Rotatable Head. Universal Projector mount fits most mini projectors with 3 threads 0.15/0.23/1/4 in (3.9/5.9/6.35 mm) with 2 sizes screw adapters.
- ✔️ANGLES ADJUSTABLE PROJECTOR MOUNT- 60 degrees vertical adjustable projector mount head.
- ✔️QUALITYPRO JECTOR HANGER-Using high-quality Carbon Steel, the maximum bearing capacity is 11.5 lbs .
- 【Fully Adjustable】 The telescopic projector arm can be adjusted freely to meet different needs, you can install the projector stand anywhere you want. Telescopic range adjustable from 9.3" to 12.8", ±30° tilt, ±30° swivel, 360° rotation
- 【Wide Compatibility】The wall projector bracket fits most projectors in the market from 7.1" to 12.8". You can use it in various occasions such as home, office, educational place, home theater, etc
- 【Quick Release】The universal projector mount has a qucik release function, which makes it easier for you to install the projector. Provides necessary instructions and components for your installation
- 【Excellent Stability】Made of tough aluminum and solid steel, the epson projector mount has excellent stability and can withstand 22 pounds for long-term use
- 【Cable Management】Built-in cable management design allows you to organize cables neatly and keep the environment tidy
- 「Two Installation Methods」The router storage rack can be drilling installation or no drilling installation. You can choose the appropriate installation method according to the wall conditions to make the storage rack more secure and not easy to fall off.
- 「Shelves Size」Effective size：26* 20.5* 4.5cm / 10* 8* 1.7Inch External size:28.5* 20.5* 4.5cm/11* 8* 1.7Inch
- 「VERSATILITY」It can be used for storage and organization of routers,modem,DVD, projector,set-top boxes,cable box, TV accessories, WiFi Router TV Box, Set Top Box and other TV accessories etc.
- 「Round Edge」Adopts rounded edges, smooth and smooth, and does not hurt your hands by bumping. Thick and smooth bottom plate is adopted, the bearing capacity is stronger, and the product is not easy to fall.
- 「High-Quality Materials」TV box racks are made of high-quality space aluminum. The surface is polished and anodized. It has the characteristics of full color, corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, and do not fade.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Quick release and attach the bracket to the ceiling, making installation easy. Installation on dowels, concrete and walls, flat roofs, suspended ceilings, suspended ceilings, etc. between the mounting holes
- Precise reach scale with minimum reach: 19.49 Minimum: 49.21 for accurate positioning during adjustment
- With multi-angle adjustment function, the projector's pitch and elevation angle can be adjusted according to different installation environments, which is simple and practical. Whether it is vertical inclination, horizontal rotation angle, and horizontal swing angle, it is within the range of plus or minus 5 (3 directions)
- Made of high-quality materials, it provides a reliable projector mount with maximum strength, so you can rely on it for safety.
- Ultra-short-throw projection, stable power, fast positioning, small shaking, suitable for multiple scenes, multiple installation methods, the distance between the rear mounting holes is less than 12.5 inches
What to Look For in a wall mount for projectors?
The wall mount for projectors is based upon a number of factors. Studying a product differs depending on the product type. So, we're on here to help, counsel, and provide solutions to these problems.
Please keep in mind the following points for selecting wall mount for projectors:
There are even extendable projector wall mounts. The arm of these mounts can be extended in order to position the projector at the centerline on the screen. Telescoping wall mounts for projectors might not be as strong as ceiling mounts. If you are in need of an extendable ceiling or wall mount, it is worth looking into. There may be a variety of telescopic adjustment options for different projector mounts. Choose the one that best suits your needs.
Type Of Projector Mount
For areas that projector ceiling mounts cannot be used, projection wall mounts work well. This could be spaces with narrow ceilings or false ceilings. Projector stands are an option for users who need maximum mobility or a mobile solution.
Fixed Vs. Adjustable Mounts
After installation, an adjustable or rotating mount for projectors allows you to adjust the projector's position. The projector can be tilted, swiveled, or rotated as needed. If you need to adjust the location of your projection screen, adjustable brackets and rotating mounts are the best options. These mounts also allow for greater flexibility in installation. The projector can be tilted and swiveled to align it with the screen. You can choose from fixed or rotating mounts depending on what you need. Consider the flexibility of a rotating mount when buying one. Buyers who require a mobile option can also purchase adjustable projector stands.
Universal Vs. Dedicated Mounts
A universal projector mount is more costly than a dedicated mount. A universal mount is more cost-effective if you plan to swap projectors often. The mount can be used with your projector, so you don't need to replace it. A dedicated mount or bracket is an option for buyers who intend to keep their projectors going strong over the years.
Before buying projector brackets, there are some other things buyers should consider. Integrated cable management is a small, but useful feature in projector brackets. The integrated cable management system should allow for the routing of power and display cables in an organized and neat manner. It should also be simple to mount or bracket a projector. It is important that all the necessary hardware and instructions for installation are included. If the user requires professional installation assistance, it should be offered.
RELATED: Friendly, expert advice and help from real experts to find best projector stands of 2023. We compiled the list of top models in the guide here.
What Is The Best Spot For The Projector?Every projector will have a different screen size and maximum distance. The best place for your projector will vary depending on the device. Your projector should be at least one-third of the height of the intended screen. You will lose screen width if your projector is too high. If you have high ceilings, it is important to purchase a projector mounting with a long arm to allow the mount to drop in line with your screen.
How Long Do Projector Mount Last?The type and use of the projector stand will determine how long it lasts. Projector stands that are stored in a dry environment can be used indefinitely.
If stored correctly, stands made of heavy-gauge, cold-rolled steel and powder-coated aluminium are very durable. While tabletop projector stand will eventually wear down sooner than electronic devices, most of them will be able to last as long or even longer than any other projector. The adjustment knobs on frequently used stands can wear down or become stuck over time. The nonstick feet on a tripod projector may wear down.
How Far Down Does The Projector Mount Extend From The Ceiling?This will vary depending on which model you have and whether your height can be adjusted. Projector mounts are approximately five inches in length from the ceiling. Mounts can be extended up to 24 inches depending on the need.
What Is A Projector Mount?To give you better projector image, projector mounts are used to hold the projector in place. They usually have a four-arm system with bolts and bolts. Problem with mounting your projector on a table or desk is the lens angle can cause distortions to the screen or wall behind you. This is a common problem and makes it easier to disturb the projected image.
Why Do You Need A Good Projector Mount?For good image quality, a stable and secure mount for the projector is vital. Small wobbles can cause distracting movement of the image on your screen. A projector mount solution that is right for your screen size will ensure the proper positioning.
Is It Hard To Mount A Projector?Installing a projector is usually quite simple. The first thing you need to do is find the right place. You will need to know the screen height, vertical offset, and throw distance. This may seem complicated. The manual for your projector will make things easier. Mounts are designed to work the same as the original mount. You will attach the mount to your projector, then you can screw it into the ceiling. You will need to locate a ceiling joint, which is usually done using a stud finder.
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Projector Mount?The wall mounts protect projectors against damage. The wiring can be run directly through the central pipe of periscope units or through some metal openings in low profile mounting brackets. Safety, wire management and less disruption to the picture are all benefits. This means you don’t need to take a table just to place your projector. It can be left up and used only when it is needed.
You can also create a media room. The projector mounts don't lock down your project permanently. Instead, they have quick hooks that allow you to remove it in just a few seconds. They give you a safe, secure place to store your projector and make it easier for you to get media quickly since they don't require any setup.
Is A Wall, Ceiling, Or Tripod Mount Best For Projectors?The screen size, type, and space available will all affect the outcome. The typical projector for a living room may include options to mount the ceiling or mount on walls, as well as the option of using a locking tripod. The advantages of projector stands include the ability to be more mobile and easier to adjust and maintain, as well as being portable.
As we are product consulting experts with a wide range of experience, we determine correct information. Apart from that, we keep the wall mount for projectors current. You may rest confident that the data is accurate and up to date.
Besides wall mount for projectors, we can advise you with anything. Please do not hesitate to contact us whenever you need guidance.
READ NEXT: The 10 Best Tablet 13 Inch Of 2023, Tested By Our Experts